So

So...

Given the cluster-fuck that is Disney's The Last Jedi (TM) plot, what will Episode 9's story look like? Any guesses as to how they will salvage it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=np1EliyBbJw
youtube.com/watch?v=fgRFQJCHcPw
youtube.com/watch?v=2F7Wwew8X4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Kylo ren and the first order builds the super death star base that can kill planet
>Rey has to go kill the kylo ren with her Diversity friends in tow
>Yoda force ghost kills kylo and rey cause fuck it
>The Yuuzhan Vong invade, raping the entire galaxy to death
>the end thanks for the money go- i mean guys.

Finn destroys a shield generator on the moon of Dindoor so Po&Co can destroy the galaxykiller base
Meanwhile Rey convinces Kylo to turn good and throw himself down a shaft

How original.

>Kylo to turn good and throw himself down a shaft
Right now JJ Abrams is asking Rian why he killed the emperor

>So...Given the cluster-fuck that is Disney's The Last Jedi (TM) plot, what will Episode 9's story look like? Any guesses as to how they will salvage it?

Hi Hi I have some ideas

they'll just rehash return of the jedi completely and jew jew abrams and darth disney will fulfil their destiny

I guess the Knights of Ren will be reintroduced and try to build a super weapon on a forest moon in which the good guys will try to stop it. Honestly, we might be looking at a cinematic disaster the likes that have never been seen before. Hopefully this will convince people to just let Star Wars die peacefully.

>Rey isn't actually a nobody, we've just been rused to THINK she's a nobody

Actually fuck it, it's not salvageable. RIP Star Wars.

>Rey isn't a nobody
It's the best way to do it, now everyone will think Rey is a nobody, only for an EBIN twist next movie

More lens flare?

Twilight in space.

Rey has to choose between a nigger and a pale white vampire.

Remember that this movie has a Jewish director.

So did they just not plan any of this out at all? Honestly JJ should have just directed the whole trilogy because at least there would have been some god damn consistency. The Force Awakens doesn't feel like a logical continuation of the OT but the fucking Last Jedi doesnt even feel like the logical continuation of The Force Awakens. What the fuck were they thinking?

Given that JJ is coming back and Rian shat all over everything he set up in TFA, I have no fucking idea. JJ is probably trying to think of a way to get out of it now.

Reylo. Also, Finn and Poe are in the movie, and they do some unimportant stuff, I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=np1EliyBbJw

>Luke left his daugher with some people to look after her, but they turned into junkies and sold her

Bit like a metaphor for Lucas and the series really

>What the fuck were they thinking?
Money, user. Do you know how profitable Star Wars merchandise is?

youtube.com/watch?v=fgRFQJCHcPw

>Luke leaves his daughter with random alcoholics

I mean, why not? He's already willing to kill his nephew in his sleep.

Yeah but it would make more sense to keep the same director so that at least the movie can have some consistency, be better, and make more money.

Jar Jar binks returns and gungans take over the galaxy.

>final battle between Rey and Kylo
>Luke's force ghost shows up to guide Rey
>suddenly a figure steps out of the shadows in the middle of the fight
"Guess I should have told you earlier. Rey, meet Bigger Luke."

How hard would you clap?

I hope you guys realize it's disney who made this thread asking for ideas cause they legitimately don't know what to do anymore.

>Jar Jar is the key to all of this. - George Lucas

I don't even care. At this point I clearly dislike more Star Wars films than I like so I can't even call myself a fan anymore anyway.

Snoke is capable of essence-transfer and returns, draining much essence, becoming godlike in his own right, and is able to create a coup to reclaim his organization. The First Order is divided and Kylo ends up winging a lot of his struggles solo.

Luke doesn't merely become a Force-ghost, but a super-charged godlike being, like how Obi-wan wasn't meant to stay a spirit forever, but was to become a corporeal being more powerful than you could possibly imagine, as he warned Vader.

FinnRey, because ReyLo is shit.

That's how you salvage it.

I'm not as emotionally tied to Star Wars as I was as a kid, so the new films don't faze me at all.

The legacy of Star Wars will always be a space epic modeled after Joseph Campbell's (Lucas' mentor) academic work, particularly on the myth of the hero. When you view SW through that lens you can enjoy it more as a classic retelling of ancient hero stories and as an exercise in the mythological imagination, which is why Lucas put a lot of soul in the OT.

youtube.com/watch?v=2F7Wwew8X4Y

gibs me ideas

Aren't they suppose to be making a new trilogy after Ep. 9? What the fuck were they thinking?

>AYL INTRODUCE MOAR WOMYN, WEE NEED MOAR GAYZ TOO, ITZ IMPORTANT, AND CHINKS TOO

sounds gay

What if Rian was secretly a hardcore SW/Lucas fan and decided that in order to save SW from Disney's subversion, he made a film so bad that future projects may have to shelved indefinitely preventing further corruption.

gg; no re Rian

>kylo ren builds an ultra death star supreme
>rey and finn go to it to stop him
>yoda force lightning kill steals her then whips out his dick and says "Suck itself, it will not"
>Yoda force lightnings finn while rey is slurping on his little green apple ass microdick.
>"Luke, Anakin, Windu, in on this shit, you must get"
>45 minute explicit force ghost sex orgy
>cut to credits after every possible force ghost including jar jar has run a force train on her
>after credits scene of rey throwing up in milennium falcon toilet
>Who's the daddy? Find out in Episode X

Hmm, seems plausible.

bump