Someone watched Lotr 361 in 2017 on Netflix

konbini.com/us/entertainment/hero-watches-lord-of-the-rings-netflix-361-times-2017/

Admit it how many times did you watch the best piece of cinema this year

I watched it 10 times and I feel ashamed for not watching it more enough

Other urls found in this thread:

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9496-small-souled-bugman-morphology-and-evolution/?utm_source=ssb
yahoo.com/news/suspect-deadly-virginia-car-ramming-due-court-070406706.html
businessinsider.com/james-alex-fields-mother-abuse-charlottesville-driver-2017-8
mercurynews.com/2017/08/14/charlottesville-driver-previously-accused-of-beating-mother/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i downloaded the 4hour extended version and barely got halfway through before switching it off

>soy boys
What's with the influx with redditors lately

This is disturbing.

>using Netflix
What the fuck is it with all these bugmen?

Yea the extended cuts are good but tough to get through

your post is so reddit that it aint even funny. you aren't fooling anyone, newfag

Bugman is out, Soyboy is in. Get with the times, virgin.

I am glad that it was finished before the sjw era

Holy fuck I have no hopes for the remake

God imagine if Disney had the rights

>No extended version
Not worth it

I've watched LOTR probably 20 times this year.

You don't even know what you're talking about.

small-souled-bugmen.info

>implying I'm clicking that link
Nice try but I dont need any spyware or trackers, shill

Hmm thats weird
I just watched it

Don't be a fucking faggot.
small-souled-bugmen.info simply redirects to the bugman thread on MPC (where the meme was basically birthed)

mpcdot.com/forums/topic/9496-small-souled-bugman-morphology-and-evolution/?utm_source=ssb

I put them on while doing housework.

this.
it's fantastical nonsense for children and inbred anglos.

I usually watch it twice a year. Comfy.

Stop redditspacing. It makes me disregard your posts and think you're a soygoy.

Seriously. The guy spent like 10% of his year watching this one movie.

Why in the everliving fuck would I stream such kino?

>Anders Brevik avatars
Fucking kek, these people are like walking memes

Ive watched it every Christmas eve since the trilogy was released on dvd plus the occasional comfy sessions on my own - I'd say 30 - 40 times

If you dont have pic related you're doing it wrong

Haha theyre not REALLY nazis its just post-ironic post-racial satire, praise cake and shoddy lay 1599

>filename starting with 15
You have to go back.

Breivik (BRAVEik) did nothing wrong laddieo besides being a big Israel boy.

THIS desu senpai

>oh shit son, an ms paint comic

Extended Editions are better for getting the full story, but not better as films for pacing and narrative. You can tell where some scenes were cut because it's like two characters were having a charged discussion, then another character speaks for a while, and then that same heated dialog comes back.

based

Imagine having these fat pozz loads shot up your bootyhole by astroturfing stormies to the point of believing it.

What?

dosen't seem weird at all, you can easily switch the tv on and just run LotR on loop in the background while you do stuff to make it feel more epic

nice image soyboy

I don't complain about anything lad I'm riding the accelerationist wave, did you cry when that whale got beached in Charlottesville?

P-please don’t call me out you s-soyboy loser! We’re not a small angry online faction of sexless white boys! We’re a m-movement!

Not a soyboy, I can lift 2/3/4.

Not really, since the literal manchild mommy's boy who did it (not very good "optics" btw) will get reamed by the courts and nigs in prison

Ahhhhh, nice. He can’t get at you because you’re a detached nihilist who wants to watch the world burn

No one can actually withstand watching the same movie that many times, probably just some MMO neckbeard who had it on as background noise.

it was probably some computer repair store and the guy just put lotr on to show off the monitors

nice passive aggression soyboy

>dude sex lmao
i wonder what ethno religion you are a member of

Oh it isn't even funny huh? Wow that's how much his post is so reddit. No humor in that post because of how reddit it is that it isn't even funny. HAHA I GET IT I MEAN IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY BECAUSE ITS SO REDDIT RIGHT??? NO HAHA'S HERE JUST VERY SERIOUS ANALYSIS OF HOW REDDIT THAT POST WAS

If you have soyhands (anything but bottom left) you cant call anyone "soyboy".

stop eating soy, boy.

>since the literal manchild mommy's boy who did it (not very good "optics" btw) will get reamed by the courts and nigs in prison
Source?
If he has a good lawyer which isn't likely he could get a light sentence considering he killed nobody and video shows some wigger swinging at his tail-light with a bat before he fully accelerates.

No, anything that accelerates violent conflict will be to my benefit though, death is through stagnation. I recognize my interest in the situation, if the world burns in the process it'll be better than the bad turn of the fork in the road.

>someone broke my taillight
>better run over everyone since I'm used to beating my mother at home*
Stop replying to me, soyhands

* =

I honestly think the Game of Thrones universe is a vast improvement on LOTR. Tolkien just put whatever popped into his head into the universe, GRRM had a crafted idea of an alternative earth with a complex history that still makes sense and had actual messages in mind when writing it.

* =
yahoo.com/news/suspect-deadly-virginia-car-ramming-due-court-070406706.html

businessinsider.com/james-alex-fields-mother-abuse-charlottesville-driver-2017-8
>Samantha Bloom, who is disabled and uses a wheelchair, repeatedly called police about her son, James Alex Fields Jr., in 2010 and 2011, telling officers he was on medication to control his temper, transcripts from 911 calls show.

mercurynews.com/2017/08/14/charlottesville-driver-previously-accused-of-beating-mother/

BRAPPP

autists with anger problems have determined all great events, sedentary normalfags are their lemming fodder who'll follow the wind they ride

Yep

Untouched kino

It's great

I know I sound like an edgelord but if you look at them without nostalgia I think its clear that GOT has a much better crafted universe. (Im not commenting on the plot or show, that is totally up for debate)

>unironically defending the act of beating your own mother
Not very völkisch. Sounds more like the logic of a soyboy who can't control his temper

It's probably a comic book store that has a playlist they start every day and let it run through. They're not actually sitting there watching it.

I'm not though.

Are you throwing out these le reactionary terms deliberately by the way because you're embarrassing yourself with this in the know bollocks. Please stop.

>redditspacing
>unironically defending the un-völkisch act of beating your mother just because you're so dedicated to prove how "not a soyboy" you are
Found the dunning-kreuger example for today

reddit spacing is dead stop trying to push it

>One user watched Pirates of the Carribean:Curse of the Black Pearl every day for a year

Somebody else puts this movie on before bed too huh. Its one of my comfy bed movies on rotation.

Its also a genuinely good ol fashioned movie and I'll treasure it until the day I die

>implying reddit-spacing isnt a superior writing style

never multi reply

at me again and someone else again

faggot.

SEETHING

I'm literally shaking right now

My index is longer, am I the bugking?

>these soybugs ITT getting upset
EKE!

This is millennial watching. That means the movie was on the background while they played with their phone.

i'd love to watch it but every endings makes me cry like a little bitch

Found the soyhands

post hands homo

im nonwhite so im not allowed to

nigger

So smooth. So pale. Do you mosisturize, sweetie? Those are such cute little white sissy stubbies!

>living in the sun
you're a literal browno whoa

THAT FUCKING WOOKIE LEG AHAHAHAHAHAHA I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE OH FUCK NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA

>androgenic hair is a bad thing
absolute state of soy-kin

Those look like soy hands to me, but you have a lot of body hair, but you're fat (which increases estrogen) so I dunno

He’s a stubby little Greek hamster with pasty twig forearms and Turk blood covering his torso with hair

>being a gay nigger with shaved legs
I suppose your thigh high socks would be uncomfortable otherwise

>makes a thread based off of clickbait

I'm not Greek. Pic related, it's me.

I know, I marathoned the entire Helm's Deep battle and then had to take a break.

I put them on while letting my gf(imaginary) peg me

Most those types of stats are things like shop displays and the like.

So one shop may stream LOTR once a day for the whole year to show off their new TV or whatever.

It's outright aggression, faggot. Get rekt.

This might be difficult to understand, roachboy, but some people have body hair without transforming into a human Guinea pig at puberty

Once in the theater and once the special edition. Get a life stupid faggots.

t.balding shave-legged sissy browno

>no body hair
>incoherent rage against the term soyboy
>a nigger
>Not a soyboy, I can lift 2/3/4.

is he here?

>i-id's o-ou-t-ri-ght aag-ggresion!
no it's not you passive soy riddled niggerman

Wow the LOTR discussion ITT is really compelling guys

cunt

Almost certain this is some dude with OCD who puts the movie on so he can fall asleep.

Umm just because you play an mmo that doesn't make you a neckbeard.

>this post
>The absolute state of Sup Forums
s o y
o
y

ahh indeed i see there's another babysoy connoisseur in this thread!