this is NOT canon

TAKE THAT, YOU FUCKING PORG
WHAT IS IT, PORG?
YOU LOVE STAR WARS?
I FUCKING LOVE STAR WARS

>banana!!
hahaha I love thing

Porgs are for faggots.

People in the theatre laughed literally every time these toy commercials were onscreen..

based

Isn't this the new alt right meme

Dole Dippers?

They won

they're the best part of the movie
need a movie with just porgs

The new alt right meme is telling everyone that a pedo is going to win a senate race and then crying when he doesn’t.

Its actually an Alt-right Symbol
The Anti-Defamation League is looking into the matter currently

The PR department tried so hard with this it's pathetic. They want people to take interest in the side characters so badly but can't even capture 100th of the creativity Lucas and his team had. They literally paid for Twitter to create fake buzz about them.

Aren't you liberal leftypolacks the ones claiming that pedos are somehow "progressive" though

Literal minions tier

based based

>amerilards get to chose between a party of corporate cocksucking Bible thumping pedos or a party of corporate cocksucking black crime excusing snowflakes who want to flood the country with refugees and illegals

Nice """""freedom"""""" fatass lmao

>non-amerilards get to choose over obsessing over america or defending the middle east

Lol

I give literally zero shits about the Middle East. My country isn't over there and we've taken zero refugees.

that's frkn epic.....

So you decided to obsess over America instead? Better pick I guess

Man this took a strange turn

>obsess ibsessed obsessss hurrrrr

>Pretty much the only part of the original trilogy everyone universally despises was the goofy teddy bear ewoks.
>Disney can't help themselves and decide to make even more obnoxious "cutsey" creatures to sell toys.

Hell at least the original trilogy waited for the underwhelming 3rd instalment to introduce creatures who were only there to sell toys. I'd be mad if it was a franchise I actually cared about, but as it stands it just looks like morons repeating the same mistakes from 40 years ago to me.

Statistically speaking the Dems are the pedo party

Does Sup Forums like my porg drawing?

Ameritards bring up their reality TV politics in every thread

i thought that was a brainlet

That feel when jar jar was the worst thing to come out of the prequals....that feel when the nu-star wars version of jar jar, the porg, are the best things to come out of star wars.

I want off this ride.