I keep hearing shit about Leia floating out into space but not dieing

I keep hearing shit about Leia floating out into space but not dieing

Can someone can confirm and EXPLAIN this stupid shit? Does Luke give her an incredibles forcefield or does she have the device from guardians of the galaxy 2?

It sounds lame as fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508435730/thanks-rian-you-still-make-him-at-least-has-a
youtu.be/q3szr8Rbxuw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think its just a meme user, it sounds too retarded

I hope it’s not true

Everything else seems to be true, even the really dumb shit.
I want a webm of Leia in the sky flying like superman.

Anyone got details

Her ship gets exploded and she is thrown into space. She then flies into space to get back to her ship. It is as lame as it sounds.

How does she not die from lack of oxygen

She holds her breath

Thanks user
Gonna wait for the DVD rip
All is forgiven, George

How does she not freeze?

She holds her body heat.

Stupid shill lie to get anons like me to see their shitty movie

Well in fact holding your breath when in vacuum could kill you, because of the depressurisation. You are supposed to expire all the air you can, thus you can survive a few more seconds. But the water in your eyes, mouth and skin would boil and evaporate anyway, and your eardrum would explode.

None of this happens to Leia, she is like half unconscious, creates a sort of "Force halo" around her, and really flies in space like Superman.

>Star Wars actually acknowledges they are in space

I don't believe it.

She is force sensitive. She has that power too as Luke once said. She tries to fly back to the spaceship like Superman.

Rey, similar to Leia, is also force sensitive. Aspects of Episode 9 will be commentary about Batman v Superman and aspects of Rey and what she does will be a commentary on Superman in that movie and in general and also on Supergirl.

One of the writers of Batman v Superman is working on Episode 9. JJ wrote a script for a Superman called Superman: Flyby that was influential on parts of Man of Steel, particularly the Krypton parts.

Part of doing this is that it will allow Disney to remind people of how many people disliked what WB has done recently with Superman while also beating WB to making a good movie with a character like Supergirl in a theatrical movie.

>agirlwithwinter.tumblr.com/post/168508435730/thanks-rian-you-still-make-him-at-least-has-a

Here's the scene that at least immediately precedes superleia.

Not a meme, saw it last night. The surviving members of the Resistance see it happen and Leia becomes "The spark that ignites the fire that burns the First Order to the ground."

The guy in 2001 a space odyssey doesn't freeze. Contrary to popular belief you actually don't freeze quickly in space because although it's only about 3 degrees kelvin, it's a vacuum so you don't transfer heat by conduction which is the fastest form of heat transfer because you're touching no particles to transfer heat to. You only transfer heat by radiation which takes much reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight and TLJ will outgross Avatar

Did you retards forget about force stasis?

>"The spark that ignites the fire that burns the First Order to the ground."
WHAT RETARD WRITES THIS DIALOGUE?

you're an asshole, but at least one who teaches me shit. I've wondered about that for quite a while myself.

faggot

FUG

BUMP
SOMEONE POST LEIA SUPER(WO)MAN

cunt

Nice

saw the film today

basically baddie get a shot at the command bridge, and blast it out to space, people assume all on bridge ded, but then camera switches to Leia who is looking "frozen" floating like 200-300 meters away from the ship in space
maybe the viewer now thinks she is ded
but nooo
her hand begins to move and suddenly the body also "awakens" and next thing we know she is doing a retarded superman pose and floating towards the ship, where she ofc manages to find a hatch and get back inside to safety and is rushed to medical bay

its fucking retarded

I mean I saw the memes 1-2 days ago about Leia photoshopped on Supermans body.

ITS ALL TRUE

AND IT HURTS ON THE INSIDE

Fug

I literally saw it.

isn't that the fun of SW and what makes it fantasy instead of sci fi?

The fact that no one acts like interstellar travel, or spacefaring is any kind of danger or inconvenience?

>retarded superman pose
Literally? Like a fists-in-front-of-face pose?

GHood post.

almost like that

just imagine your grandma trying to imitate Superman

then go watch the movie and laugh your ass off when this happens on screen

>tfw that shop was made because I shitposted SUPERLEIA in every thread for 9 hours straight
It's so, so worth it.

From what I've heard she uses the force to pull herself back into the ship.
It's apparently the weak point of the movie, but not as bad as it sounds.

clever girl

SO IS THERE A GIF OF IT ONLINE OR NO?
I am more hyped for the gif than for the movie!

I doubt it will outgross Avatar.

It will make at least 3x what Avatar 2 makes though.

>"The spark that ignites the fire that burns the First Order to the ground."

yeah, the scene was dumb, but she uses the force to fly back into the ship, and it's the fucking force so she ain't gotta explain shit.

I like how nobody talks about that this is the same explosion that kills Admiral Ackbar, yet nobody seems to give a shit because they're freaking out over the scientific aspect of Leia surviving.

Because it's shot in a way that you don't even realize Ackbar died until another character mentions it in the next scene.

Detached memers who watched the original trilogy a month ago are trying their hardest to fit in. They don't give a shit, they just want to shitpost.

Because its truly a retarded scene. Its also really tasteless for them to have a Leia death fakeout since we know she's getting killed off in episode 9.

Cunt

I hate you so much.

>Just saw the ad with that exact quote
Guys you are making it too hard for me to decide if I should spend my money to see what's all the fuss about or just break up with the franchise for good.

>mfw at the end of that post

Kek

The Force can do any old dumb shit now.
Some dumb cunt writer gets a "cool" idea. and now that's something the Force can do.

The weird thing is this scene closely reminded me of a dream I had many years ago, where Darth Vader flushed Princess Leia out of an airlock and she EXPLODED into a gory mess in the vacuum. (Yeah I know that wouldn't actually happen)

It was a wet dream, too

Like how force users used to blow up star destroyers using only the force in the old canon?

Everyone hated The Force Unleashed or whatever that shit game was called.

I also remember Luke single handedly destroying groups of AT-AT's in the comics

>comics
Found the problem

That was your precious canon not even a couple of years ago, though.

The original marvel comics are the true patrician version of Star Wars, kys.

Fuk you

fuk you

Why are you assuming I gave a shit about the star wars canon aside from the movies? Just because it was ridiculous doesn't make this new shit any better, by the way.

What the fuck was the point of that

I have never replied to one of these posts before because I don't give a fuck about my mother. Nevertheless, I will not stand idle and let a shitty movie outgross Avatar, the greatest movie of all time.

Not on my fucking watch

MEH

What language is this translated from?

You faggot you got me

This is it, guys: youtu.be/q3szr8Rbxuw

love ya ma

rude, regards physics burger

Cuntttt