/lbg/- Letterboxd General

RIP nosaj edition.

Previous thread: >Not sure what letterboxd is all about?
The mission of /lbg/ is to promote the intelligent discussion of film as art by providing members with opportunities for intellectual discussion, by recognizing patrician taste through examinations and by calling out embryos as they arise.

>Directions for use
Post profiles and discuss what you have recently watched, if you dare.

>Haven't got an account? Follow this link and sign up today!
letterboxd.com

>discord
discord.gg/MJ9EDND

>News
user makes a funny list: Best reviewer on letterboxd identified: Griffithfag spams

Use as a link to find the /lbg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Patricians occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Patricians may pretend to be normal users asking for recommendations and when you recommend something, they laugh at you for your plebian taste
>This is a thread for patrician purposes only don't offer or expect frivolous discussion.

>QotT
What kind of person do you have to be to repeatedly create and delete letterboxd accounts?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/machill54/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91454831/#91457561
youtube.com/watch?v=A7RmBgq4tT4
youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK YOU

Griffith was a dumdum

sothoth is a fannuch

follow me

>What kind of person do you have to be to repeatedly create and delete letterboxd accounts?

a bitch ass

/swimmingpool

I’ll probably watch Great Expectations, Queen Margot and The Killing of a Sacred Deer in the following days.

>The mission of /lbg/ is to promote the intelligent discussion of film as art by providing members with opportunities for intellectual discussion
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPS

who are you litle nosaj

Why don't you write reviews or talk. Are you retarded?

yes i am!!!!!!

No

GRIFFARD NIGGER HELLOO

10th IP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I get better taste?

why do you write reviews? do you think anyone cares about your shitty opinions?

Forgot picture

get a KG account

>Sorceror 10/10
oohh heeehee hahaha teeheee

ooh ooh AH AH

Watch more movies.

>Battle of the Sexes 3 stars
You never will. You genetically inclined to mediocrity

boy you really SUBMERGED yourself in crappy movies lol

However bad you think your taste is it could be way worse
pic related

>Avatar
There is literally nothing wrong here.

So you are retarded
Yes, yes they do!

>It's such a beautiful meme
>la la land
>cinema paradiso
>south park
my fucking sides

hey griffithfag, what’s your favorite book or author or set of books?I trust your taste

BASED PETETHECAT

great taste pete wow so inspiring best taste in this thread more users should be like you pete so good great taste pete wow so inspiring best taste in this thread more users should be like you pete so good great taste pete wow so inspiring best taste in this thread more users should be like you pete so good great taste pete wow so inspiring best taste in this thread more users should be like you pete so good great taste pete wow so inspiring best taste in this thread more users should be like you pete so good great taste pete wow so inspiring best taste in this thread more users should be like you pete so good great taste pete wow so inspiring best taste in this thread more users should be like you pete so good great taste pete wow so inspiring best taste in this thread more users should be like you pete so good great taste pete wow so inspiring best taste in this thread more users should be like you pete so good great taste pete wow so inspiring best taste in this thread more users should be like you pete so good great taste pete wow so inspiring best taste in this thread more users should be like you pete so good great taste pete wow so inspiring best taste in this thread more users should be like you pete so good great taste pete wow so inspiring best taste in this thread more users should be like you pete so good

stop being a fanboy for starters

>the double life of veronique
peak soy

bathe

stinky pete kek

BUT AMARANTH DOESN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Discordniggers are back to shit up the thread again.

Is there ANY good user that has participated in the Discord? Every one I've seen is complete trash.

I hate movies that go on for 30 minutes longer than they have to

I hate when movies add random blotches of paint to random scenes when it looks much better after I just drop the saturation to 0 so it's actually black and white

What do you think about Greed?

What do you think about Greed?

are there ANY good users?

great movie

terrible, i hated it

You're a japanophile too?

machill54

*projectile vomits in your face

machill54 does not interest me.

no but i watch a lot of jap movies

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPS

ooh! sexy!!

any kinos about ugly pig slop-looking mutant humanoids?

Paris When It Sizzles

La La Land!

Hey!

Don't talk shit about Goose.

I'm talking about that husky APE with the big BEHIND!

John Legend

name a movie made before this post

All the Money in the World

megaautist

transformers 4

Star Wars The Last Jedi

name a movie filmed using a camera

damn that’s such a nice photo

Star Wars The Last Jedi

wahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

BROOPS YOU DON'T WATCH SILENTS!
WHY'D YOU LOOK HER UP AFTER I POSTED TRIFLING WOMEN IMAGE

HAHAHA _____ HAS BEEN TRYING TO WRAP HIS HEAD AROUND MY POST AND COME UP WITH A REASON FOR IT FOR OVER 15 MINUTES!!

>swn sit her frog butt on your face and _____
It is a basic human right! I am being denied!

letterboxd.com/machill54/

Hello It’s me the wonderfull smart boy and confirmed “‘“good user”’”

Watch Cactus Flower.

get fucked with a cactus

whats' /lbg/'s thoughts' on naruto

Saks had no prior framework for intertextuality. What he did was more significant and transcends the barrier of "film." Saks utilized all of history and facets of representation to make his parallels. Saks united all arts under one moniker, and in doing so, exceeded all arts. Cactus Flower is the largest celebration of mankind and the harshest vindication of its existence, the grandest expression of its futile virtue. When divine intervention reveals itself at the end, Saks is cementing the greatest irony of all time. He is showing the ultimate peace is an impossibility through the illusion of editing and recorded reality. It is dual-edged irony. With Julian Winston's falling in love with Stephanie Dickinson, he reveals that through the deified action of choice, man can become God, man can change history, man can change time, all this lingering on the notion of capability.

gay

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/91454831/#91457561

you're gay

Andy Griffith > D.W. Griffith

You crave entertainment.

how is that a bad thing

should people live their entire lives sad HUH

>Saks had no prior framework for intertextuality. What he did was more significant and transcends the barrier of "film." Saks utilized all of history and facets of representation to make his parallels. Saks united all arts under one moniker, and in doing so, exceeded all arts. Cactus Flower is the largest celebration of mankind and the harshest vindication of its existence, the grandest expression of its futile virtue. When divine intervention reveals itself at the end, Saks is cementing the greatest irony of all time. He is showing the ultimate peace is an impossibility through the illusion of editing and recorded reality. It is dual-edged irony. With Julian Winston's falling in love with Stephanie Dickinson, he reveals that through the deified action of choice, man can become God, man can change history, man can change time, all this lingering on the notion of capability.

Saks is called the father of light comedy, but that doesn't mean he is. Just like Cactus Flower isn't especially about a cactus flower, just like saying he influenced light comedy in no way means he was light comedy.

More like Cucktus Flower

what's your favourite Star Wars movie, /lbg/?

for me, it's Revenge of the Jedi

A Face in the Crowd > Sweet Smell of Success

I just made fried chicken like some kind of dirty melanin man

youtube.com/watch?v=A7RmBgq4tT4 > A Face in the Crowd

who needs KG anyways

hahahahah

oh ho oh oh ho hee hee

how does it feel knowing a literal faggot is on KG and you never will be?

Anyway, how's your sex life, /lbg/?

it's very erotic

youtube.com/watch?v=FhXz60f0HLU

Sexy!

Taxi Driver is fuckin awesome

Bruce should study and review a Neil Simon or Gene Saks movie. They're the best ones 70s and up.

BROOPS IS JEWISH