THE FLASH / ARROW Season Finale Spoilers

The Flash.

Caitlin is still Killer Frost, but has been cured of the chemical unbalance that makes her evil.

Harry and Jesse return to Earth-1 and Jay escapes from the Speed Force.

Captain Cold makes an appearance.

H.R. dies in Iris' place and Savitar is defeated.

Episode ends with Barry going somewhere with a mysterious redheaded woman in white.

Arrow.

Oliver recruits Nyssa, Captain Boomerang and Deathstroke to help him fight Prometheus and Talia. Katrina Law and Nick Tarabay are back but Manu Bennett isn't.

There's a big fight between Nyssa and Talia.

The final battle takes place in a place that Prometheus has rigged to explode and the bombs good off when pretty much everyone is inside, leaving who survives as a bit of a cliffhanger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLbRbV1lRk8
twitter.com/pursuit23/status/852293090421350400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Episode ends with Barry going somewhere with a mysterious redheaded woman in white
White Iris?

>Manu Bennett isn't.
he is though

He said on Twitter that he wasn't

reminder

Nope. Deathstroke will be masked at all times and probably get a voice changer to work around that.

>Oliver recruits Nyssa, Captain Boomerang and Deathstroke
>Deathstroke

nigga whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

he said he wasnt returning For arrow. not to arrow. his next tweet was a pic of him breaking arrows.

Season 5 any good?

He already said he's not even in the same continent. He just broke some arrows because he's still salty.

The good.

>Better fight choreography
>Prometheus and everything related to him
>Wild Dog
>Artemis is THICC
>Anatoly

The bad

>Everything else
>Specially Helix

yes, is sure better than S3 and S4

Gustin > Miller

>Episode ends with Barry going somewhere with a mysterious redheaded woman in white

Interesting... Are they about to pull a Rebirth and introduce the white West family???

I honestly can't think of many other red headed female characters that have interacted with the Flash. The only other one I can think of is Lady Flash.

Artemis is dumb as shit though

And you forgot Terrific's T-spheres and based Ragman

>he hasn't seen We Need to Talk About Kevin

As for Gustin, the highest praise I can give is that he's not as unbelievably flat as Amell.

comparable to season 1 and 2?

I wouldn't assume that much. They could always just change the Tornado Twins back to distant relatives instead of them being he and Iris's children.

>mfw its Irey as Impulse

So you sayin they some kinda suicide squad?

Yes. There were one or two weak episodes, but mostly it's been good.

Find it hard to believe Guggenhack and Amell would suddenly tweet at Manu if there wasn't at least one scene of him outside the suit. They kept quiet about it for the crossover even though Deathstroke appeared there too.

they could just be filming all stuff in the suit with a double first and then film his scenes without the helmet later on. Just feels like a ruse that Manu is clearly in on.

Ragman sucked.

Denial really is a beautiful thing.

He's not coming back.

I know these shows already have lesbian assassin daughters of immortal conquerors, but I want this one to make an appearance. And the rest of the Secret Six, because I want to disturb the world with Live Action Ragdoll

Are Amell and Guggenhack in so denial that they tweet at Manu?

Why would Guggenheim and Amell both @ Manu specifically and confirm to the public he's coming back if he wasn't coming back?

not as good but season 1 and 2 were pretty high bar as far as Arrow is concerned

Who is Savitar

Could be trying to mend fences. Either way Bennett is vehemently denying his involvement which I'd say goes beyond "trolling". Don't get your hopes up very high.

We shall see.

I fucking hope the big bad next season isn't yet another MYSTERIOUS EVIL SPEEDSTER THAT'S FASTER THAN BARRY OMG HOW WILL BARRY EVER BE FAST ENOUGH MUH SPEED I WONDER WHO THE VILLAIN IS WHAT A MYSTERY!

It's the Thinker.

Yeah, I'm mostly just confused, really. This feels like it would be a dick move if they're just trying to talk him into it or such, and I don't feel like this would have gone public if it wasn't confirmed.

I'm seeing a lot of people saying he might be flying over later to record lines and appear, out of helmet, so maybe that's what's up. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

we all know it's gonna be black dad who dies instead leading iris and barry to break up. barry loses a dad a season

I think she was technically in the first season of Legends of Tomorrow, but I haven't watched it

Wrong.

Do you people even watch the show? Have you seen Barry's mom? What color is her hair?

>Caitlin is still Killer Frost, but has been cured of the chemical unbalance that makes her evil.

So she's been brainwashed?

is that ok when good guys do it

>Seems incredibly unlikely and like fan fic

We got the pics to prove it

Why would he need a voice changer. We know his identity

So people don't pick onto the fact it's not Manu Bennett.

He is obviously playing 6D chess and ready for a maximun keikaku.

How thicc are we talking about?

I don't know, he might be lying.That's what people working on small shows with devoted viewer bases do to preserve twists. They know their audience is pretty much in for it whatever, so they focus more on what the fans would want.

I hope Nyssa ends up joining the Legends, now that Trianing Day got cancelled, rip Hudson...i miss Nyssara

Yeah, I deleted the post upon seeing it's legit. But I still have difficulty believing Slade would ever team up with Oliver, he'd kill him the first opportunity he'd get. And either he's gonna go around saying nothing, or use a voice changer for no reason in story because we know his identity
I guess different guy in a costume with a voice changer is the closest we're gonna get. Might as well kill Deathstroke over because there's no point in keeping him around with Manu not returning.

Nyssa and Sara going on lesbian adventures all over the place, plenty of fan service.
Nyssa probably misses the fuck out of Sara

TVLine just confirmed that Manu is back, but it's indeed not him in those set pictures. But he will appear on screen.

Either they're really uncoordinated or Manu is ruining their attempts to cause fake hype

Guess you meant to respond to

Apparently we've got Savitar identity spoilers. Who he be?

how has flash s3 been?

Knowing Berlanti Deathstroke is going to end up guesting on Riverdale...i hope he kills Chadchie.

future barry, the crisis is him going full savitar and vanishing

but amnell and guggie already spoiled it

So everyone's guess of Savitar's identity turned out true. Not a lot of people he was gonna be. Either Barry or Eddie, as a reference to Cobalt Blue

Wait, wait, wait. Who's right here?. user probably guessed instead of state a fact

But yeah, I don't follow comic news a lot of the time, and I knew Manu hasn't wanted to return to Arrow so I was assuming, but it's pretty cool

>implying that wires and plastic armor garbage is better

>so I was assuming
Also Op's Manu not returning encouraged it. Basically it was a cluster of confusion

Yes, the BRIGHTER worse and plastic armer is better, that was indeed the implication.

Actually, I was thinking that it could be Barry's mom as well.

However, there is a slight problem.

One, is the way it was worded. It made it seem like that it'd be a different woman and not Nora Allen.

>Mysterious red headed woman
>Mysterious

Nora is NOT a mystery. We know who she is. We know she died a while ago. It wouldn't be a mystery as to who she'd be. Therefore, I thought that this would be a new character.

If I'm wrong, then I wonder if this was to catch us off guard, but I guess Nora is another good candidate, as she'd be the only one who he'd follow to the ends of the Earth. I thought it strange that Barry would follow a seemingly strange woman from apparently out of no where.

So you'd rather have a completely psychopathic metahuman going around and trying to kill people?

Yeah, fuck ethics in this case.

Here's a video of presumably the last scene of Flash's S3:
youtube.com/watch?v=TLbRbV1lRk8

That's Harry, not HR, and the woman in white is indeed Nora.

Manu Bennet has also just arrived in Vancouver to film:
twitter.com/pursuit23/status/852293090421350400

Helix might be tied to Clock King. If that's the case, it was worth it.

>chemical unbalance that makes her evil
Fuck this show.

Look at this washed out shit. Fuck the DCEU.

oh wait...

>Flash
That almost sounds promising, but it sucks that they'd introduce H.R. just to make him a sacrificial lamb.

Not enthusiastic about that stinger either.

>Arrow
That sounds like more fanservice that will undoubtedly be ruined by poor execution and the lame cliffhanger.

Now I can safely say Flash S3 is total shit

>Arrow spoilers are shit
Color me surprised.

...so who the fuck is Savitar!?!

Barry from the future.

I hope they at least record some lines so we can hear him under the mask.

the colors depend on the cinematographer and the director. Some flash episode look almost greyscale.

Yeah, like how Doctor Alchemy was hyped up as the "big bad" of season 3.

It's possible But scenes for the last episode were leaked this week, and the only one not sown was Iris and Caitlin . Even Julian is still alive in the cemetery

There's a difference between the writers sayin Alchemy would be a major villain and someone from the future listing him alongside Thawne, Zoom, and Savitar as one of Barry's greatest enemies.

>it's a "barry loves his mother more than everyone else in the world" episode
christ if nora was alive he'd probably just marry her instead of iris

>For this scene, Julian will play guitar

But...oh whatever. Fine. By this point I'll believe anything.

Family comes first.

But I'm thinking she's just a Speed Force construct and Barry basically embraced what the Speed Force told him in 3x16 and agreeded to remove himself from the timeline to stop Savitar.

The payoff is Iris dies, Barry cries, and Julian does a kickass solo.

>killer frost now permanent

based

> leaving who survives as a bit of a cliffhanger.

"We want the walking dead audience"

>Julian busts out November Rain, pulls a Slash all through the graveyard
>takes up the entire episode
>wins every award ever

mm.

It might be his mom since shes the only red head we know or it could be a Speedforce apparition.
They are pissing me off about what KF is to Caitlin. Now they wanna explain its just an inbalanced. Her life being constantly fucked with would never be her supervillian backstory.

It's future Barry? Barry became Savitar. Why? Who dies?

Probably Caitlin, though I think it's more metaphorical than pure death. Caitlin dies, and Killer Frost rises.

Did you read OP. Caitlin lives but now embraces KF aka she wont be evil anymore.
Plus She was at the funeral.

Flash:
he kinda fills his purpose and finish his arc

Arrow:
Man i just want Slade to betray Oliver in the last minute and kill felicity

>Did you read OP.
No never. But Danielle Panabaker leaving, is pretty much my last straw with this show.

>liking her disney acting and badly written storylines

Caitlin was easily one of the worst parts of the show. Good riddance.

I'm glad season 3 Flash is going to soon be over.

What a train-wreck.

Wait... why is Panabaker leaving? Did she get another gig? Is she not entertained? Caitlin isn't my favorite character, but come on.

As far as I'm concerned everyone on Team Flash needs to leave so that Barry can stop being an idiot and start doing things for himself.

Great!

>That kids shirt

BLACK MANTA CONFIRMED!

Are you hating Sky High user?

Sky High 2.