Let's have a Steven Universe height thread

Let's have a Steven Universe height thread.

Again?

Yes.

Would this be considered spam?

Enough to carry the Hormel label

It's a cartoon.

Fuck me, Why do they make him so tiny?

It's the same picture asking the same questions to get the same answers and frankly I'm tired of it

>have a professional group of story boarders.
>change them for random people from tumblr.
Sugar is fucking nuts.

Why does he have the skull of a chimpanzee in the first frame?

Wait what? I felt like a lot of the new episodes were pretty shitty, did this actually happen?

No shit.

I wish Sugar would grow some balls and enforce some level of quality control and consistency.
It's clear her staff is not as skilled as her and they would benefit from her guidance, nothing but benefits for everyone involved and the audience too.
So why not?

I would be okay if they said he was 8 but 14?
There's this recent official art where he wears shorts and gloves and shit and he looks legitimately gay. and the lame faggot kind we throw around here, not just effeminate walking like a faggot while whining about offensive things, but like it feels like he actually sucks gay cocks and takes it up the ass constantly, saying "thank you, sir" when they cum into him with his whiny high-pitched voice, the ass bicycle of Beach City.

Kill this thread mods please kill this thread

Yes, we've said it before.

Well, I don't know about ALL of her boarders, but a lot of them were just picked up from Tumblr. Zuke, for example.

The perfect height for punting him through the stratosphere.

That wasn't just art - he dressed that way for an entire episode

I get that pink is his color because Rose Quartz and all, but I would like it if they made Steven a bit more masculine.

Make him a bit taller, fix up his proportions a bit, give him boots or sneakers instead of flip flops and we're golden

Wait, what's it look like. I haven't gave much of a shit about this show since a while. That walk in the Rocknaldo episode was queer as fuck.

HEIGHT IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

Fire the fucking art director.

So is quality, which I'm afraid this show is incapable of constructing.

Masculinity is toxic.

How small can Peridot get?

Literally who the fuck cares in the case of the gems, it's been long, long since established that they can IN-UNIVERSE fluctuate in size at will. This is the most nitpicky shit and this samey thread always is.

There was concept art of Steven way before the show premiered that fits your description but I can't find it at the moment. He was wearing a red varsity jacket.

Anyway I would have been fine with the design in Steven's Birthday but the writers can't help but keep the status quo for stuff like this.

Pretty sure that's not what Sugar wants. Heck you may be watching the wrong show if that's what you want out of it.

Except that doesn't work with peridot because she literally can't and none of the other gems really shapeshift at all besides Amethyst (And garnet that one time)

I can live with it up till the point where it starts affecting how Steven and co start interacting with their enviroment e.g the last two images.

Then it starts getting changing the character performance and creates discontinuity which affects the overall storytelling.

>defending this

When you're making in-universe explanations for your own laziness, you know you fucked up.

>give him boots or sneakers instead of flip flops and we're golden

>He does everything with flip flops, even fighting, and never trips or slips when doing so

Out of all the small unnecesary things to get trigered, thats the most annoying to me, i hate those retarded flip flops

It's better than the same responses in the same thread for the thousandth fuckin time.

Was it this?

the only episode i didn't watch, fucking sadies song, the cringe is to much present there.

Yes a group of professionals not bothering to have an inch of quality control in their work is certainly better that some anonymous posters in some board talking shit about some cartoon even tho doing so affects no one.

Same, flip flops are just an awful footwear for general usage. Nice on a beach or if you need to use a public shower, but otherwise they suck ass.

Really bothers me, same as when that one bitch was hiking and climbing through rough terrain in high heels in that Jurassic World movie.

No, it was the one where Sour Cream's dad comes to Beach City to give Greg money and promote Guacola

Can't post pictures right now, but he wears his normal jeans and flip flops, but with a pink tank top and biker gloves.

It was meant (I think) to make him look like a tough-guy roady, but it made him look really campy

>have a professional group of story boarders.
>change them for random people from tumblr.
Did her budget got slashed or something?

They commented on it in a couple early episodes - in "Rose's Scabbard" Steven says that jumping between the floating rocks was "really hard to do in sandals" and in another episode Pearl got onto Steven for wearing flip flops in the cold

Point still stands - give him normal shoes/boots instead of those damned flops and we're on our way to making a better Steven

It's actually not since it's painful to take a form for too long and they always rubber band back to a consistent shape

>Steven was skipping down the gem street, his arms outstretched, and singing something that he heard in a gay bar.
>A Ferengi manning a stall shook his head in disgust, "hope that makes you lose some weight you fat fuck..." Quark hated this awful planet for a reason. That wasn't even a boy, he knew Steven was in truth a mentally crippled midget forever stuck with the mind of a psychologically damaged nine year old. He pitied the poor lifeform as it skipped away.
>finally Steven found the gems squatting on a bench, Pearl turned and looked at him. "Hey Steven! We're going to go on a adventure!"
>"A adventure!?" The autist screeched. "Hooray!"
>but then without warning, a huge metal automaton approached the town. This was a little border world far away from the war with the Federation and Aku's Empire, a war that they were winning. It's cockpit had the insignia of a eerily Egyptian bird painted on the right hand side. Point blank range away from blowing the gems into bits, it stopped and a loudspeaker crackled on. "This world now belongs to Clan Ice Helliot, surrender! You are now peasants!"
>"By latinum, run you fatass!" He heard Quark screech behind him. He just giggled like a girl.
>"You guys got this?"
>"Oh Steven, that was English! We'll just fuse and spook away the scared little human like we used to!" The Gems moved away from Steven and got closer to the Mechwarrior. The white haired pilot only stared. "Ready girls?" Lapis laughed.
>"Ready!"
>"Lets-" BOOM! A single blast from the left cannon had broken the gems into a million pieces-the gravel spread all around thanks to a slight warm breeze.
>Steven, being the worthless pussy that he is, did what he always did. "WAAAHHHH!"
>The Mechwarrior turned towards Steven. "Surrender!" Lupa Loud was laughing her ass off as she watched the fat autist roll around in the dirt like a pig.
>Needless to say, the Gems started to collapse as the Clans began their great invasion of the Inner Sphere.

It is possible that they made him a midget to appeal to short people with insecurities?

>A Ferengi manning a stall shook his head in disgust, "hope that makes you lose some weight you fat fuck..." Quark hated this awful planet for a reason. That wasn't even a boy, he knew Steven was in truth a mentally crippled midget forever stuck with the mind of a psychologically damaged nine year old. He pitied the poor lifeform as it skipped away.
Episode where Steven is removed by child services and Quark gives him a job at his bar when?

They're not making Teen Titans GO so probably.

>"By latinum, run you fatass!"

Goddamn I can hear this is Qwark's voice perfectly.

How do you know it's cringey if you haven't watched it?

Yeah, I've been noticing a lot of flanderization in the show, recently. Hopefully they get their shit together for season 5.

"Village People" levels of camp, right?

I hope they don't so they exacerbate its problems alongside TTG domination of CN so it can finally die.

Here, look at this shit

Same. I want a grand finale, not ten thousand episodes about how Ronaldo's autism or how Lars isn't really an asshole but acts that way just because

Good lord he just reeks of faggotry.

So how incorrect would the heights be in this picture?

STEVEN

Wrong.

Gems have predefined shapes. Few can shapeshift, and those that can can't do it for very long.

They should have just had her and Steven be younger.

>Quark and Lupa not beating Steven with a bar of Latinum with Kevin joining in.
0/10.

Fuck Marko, you got five bitches after you already! Control that thing, sheesh.

>Quark risking damaging a bar of latinum

where's SU thread simulator when ya need him.

>he doesn't realize that fluctuating height is an anime reference

smole cheffe

I have never seen a normal person unironically like Steven Universe. If someone genuinely likes SU, there is an extremely high probability they are an SJW or tumblrite. The show creators are very aware of this too, which becomes readily apparent after the first season.

it's a stylistic choice you stupid uncultured redneck drumpfkins

you forgot "rural and suburban retards"

And a benis to rule them all

this is sad, even Teen Titans Go doesn't fuck up character heights

One of my friends is a normal person but he likes Steven Universe. But still he has precedents of shitty taste and complained about bad characer development in the latest season.