Voltron vs. Megazord

youtu.be/39NZNqI9sbs

APOLOGIZE

Why do they keep making stupid matchups?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ax0AWhUYG98
youtu.be/Jlds3cNWgL4
youtube.com/watch?v=KcZDVp3flT8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Natsu vs Ace

Can't wait for another sperging from weebs, no matter who wins. Why are anime fans the most autistic fanbase?

Isn't DaiZyuJin basically the Judeo-Christian God and didn't Golion get its ass kicked and split up into five parts in the first place by the Judeo-Christian God?

Those are the Jap version not their Western equivalents of course, but am I correct?

Indeed you are. Daizyujin's name literally translates to "Great Beast GOD", for crying out loud.

I'm not a fag so I dont know Natsu but Ace is based

youtube.com/watch?v=Ax0AWhUYG98

... how is that a fight, one is a fire man, another is a man who eats any kind of fire

thats bullshit

Haki

youtu.be/Jlds3cNWgL4

against a demon/dragon hybrid

Ace doesn't have Haki. Most Logia-type users are so prideful of their powers that they never think about training in haki.

It's also up for debate whether or not Ace can control fire he didn't create.

That's a 1-minute melee, they literally say that no thought is put into who wins.

Though that may be true, the Dino Megazord isn't that almighty, it's just a bunch of dinosaurs

But thats wrong, Ace used Haoshoku Haki when he was fucking 10. And he's been under Whitebeard for so long theres no way he wasn't trained in Haki

>No mention of Titanus or the Dragonzord
Nigga what

Megazord vs. Voltron was at least an extremely popular request, but I haven't heard much clamor for Natsu vs. Ace.

They said pure 5v5 at the start.

Blackbeard tells Ace when they fought that he had been spending too long in Paradise and gotten soft.

Paradise is what everyone who has entered the New World calls the first half of the Grand Line that lies between East Blue and South Blue.

It isn't until the second half of the Grand Line, where haki is more prominent, that most overconfident Logia users see just how weak they can be because they relied on their powers too much.

And it's also outright shown that Ace isn't as soft as Blackbeard thought, since even losing his Devil Fruit powers, he could fight back against Blackbeard

As a person who enjoys Power Rangers, this was accurate and I loved how the Megazord was depicted.
Also Voltron vs Megazord is a heavily requested match despite it being a stomp for Voltron.
>Voltron vs Megazord
>Gamera vs Godzilla
>Goku vs Superman
>Greymon vs Charizard
Why are the most popular match ups so damn one sided?

Daizyujin takes damage in fights though.
It's far from omnipotent

Could the Composite Megazord (Not the Daizyujin) go even with Composite Voltron?

That depends what you mean by composite.
Megazord's vary in weight, durability, and height sometimes to even huge degrees.
Some are magic, some are not.
I don't think there's an individual Megazord who can keep up with Voltron though.

What about this megasized monstrosity?

I suppose same in weight and height with the standard Megazord, and durability equal to the most durable of Megazords or something.

>Members from TFS
Oh cool they do pretty good voice wor-
>Matpat
Fuck.

This made me sad, I was really hoping for the rangers to win, but alas....Also, Natsu is totally going to win, looks like Ace is gonna get another fist through his stomach.

Not even the super train?

IIRC, there's a limit to how much fire Natsu can inhale at once. And Ace can output a LOT of fucking fire.

Generally the way I'd see it is this

Ace => Luffy > Zoro > Erza > Natsu

And now for...

Vehicle Voltron vs Turbo Megazord

Where the fuck did they get the sizes for the mechas?

>Megazord is 100m
>Various source material say 40m and scale in show reflects this

>Voltron is Source material for Defender of the Universe is 60m, in Legendary Defender he's 100m+

They used the stats from the Legazy Megazord toy
Don't be sad user.
The Megazord was treated with respect (with feats from the comics no less), the animation was one of Torrian's best, and the music was great

youtube.com/watch?v=KcZDVp3flT8

Fuck MatPat though

Probably not.
Again, Voltron tanked a black hole comet, pushed a giant robot back with flamethrowers, and flys at Mach 10 in the sky and MFTL in space