Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/ZVwsPpH4CZa4MOcDGm5HRQ/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That seems like less ripoff and more direct homage.

Unless you're pretending to be retarded, in which case HOW DARE YOU?!

Ah the old retarded "it's a homage" defense

Fat ass

>all the effort of making it a texture and painting everything
>ripoff

nice bait my fellow Sup Forums friend

You going to do this all day?

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/ZVwsPpH4CZa4MOcDGm5HRQ/

>tracing
>effort

How fucking stupid are you?

Go away, Sup Forums. Come back when you can think up better insults

Yes until someone comes up with an argument that doesn't imply tracing requires effort or "it's an homage bro!!!!"

Go away, /r/Marvel. Come back when you can think of better arguments. Dumb shill.

I wont because it's not an issue

That's pretty fuckin' sad bro.

>just turn your brain off, bro!!!!!

>11 posts
>6 posters
Try Sup Forums OP, they love forced memes

Is it though?

Evil Dead had a poster in its movie about, "The Hills Have Eyes," and A Nightmare on Elm Street had Evil Dead playing on one of the TVs in its movie.

Were those ripoffs, too?

that day may never come and you will still be a no-life loser

Source?

Yes. Yes it is.

The shills aren't even trying to defend it anymore

Is it REALLY though?

Pretty sad my dude.

If a DC movie did this, Sup Forums would be ripping it to shreds.

Source?

this

But the MCU already draws heavily from previous movies and content.

DC movies are basically stand-alones.

At least pay attention to context.

Reported for spam and also saged for being a shit

>DC fans have already started playing the victim
SAD

He's right and you know it.

>MCU already draws heavily from previous movies and content

Quite the opposite, actually. MCU movies are so different than the source material they often influence the source material itself.

Enjoy your 3 day ban, dumb shit.

>If a DC movie did this, Sup Forums would be ripping it to shreds.

We've had DC movies with a script written by a 9 year old and editing done by a cow, you think anybody would focus on that?

>We've had DC movies with a script written by a 9 year old
dance off bro

>Dr. Strange listening to Beyonce.webm

Are you trying to criticize something?

Denial will get you nowwhere.

That's actually kinda awesome and I'm still sure this movie will be stupid as fuck.

BABY GROOT FTW!!!!!!

Am I missing something? What's wrong with that pic? Seems like a homage or something

"No u!"

>i am the best debater ever

So this is what, the third time this same thread has been powered today.

We can talk about denial when you finally accept that the DCEU is a turd

You shills are like a broken record

Yes, you are missing the fact that dckeks have plowed so deep into delusion they now think this is lazy writing

I've accepted the MCU and DCEU are shit for years now, fatty

Thor Ragnorok is the most watched Marvel or Disney trailer of all time. Outsiders hate anything popular. This is the only thing there is to complain about in the new trailer, so they're attacking it hard.

It's a literal nothingburger

Honestly I think it's cute. I don't like Marvel or DC's movies but it's nice that this one is trying to reference Kirby's contributions, especially given how many gratuitous cameos Stan Lee gets.

What's the issue with homage in adaption?

It's the clear intent. What's more likely, that they got lazy but decided to copy off an original F4 comic for no reason other than 'we need a pattern', or that someone in the crew, probably the director, read it and thought it'd be cool to reference classic Kirby through the visual elements of the film?

No, fat fuck, it's lazy set design. They literally just traced, colored, and blew up decades old art.

I don't actually see anything wrong with it. It just seems like people are getting mad about it for the sake of getting mad.
Oh no, a thing from a comic book suck its way into the background of a comic book movie! It's the end of the fucking world! How could they do this to me? I'm so angry about this for some reason!

People can no longer criticize anything popular without mouth breathing morons like you coming out of the woodworks.

What if that's not actually supposed to be machinery back there? What if it's the Grandmaster's weird fucking modern art collection?

>Thor Ragnorok is the most watched Marvel or Disney trailer of all time

jesus, really?

it looks pretty fun but damn I'd have thought most people would have lost the interest in the character after the Dark World; I don't remember it having a lot of buzz

No one's mad, fat ass. If anything we're amused by how far Marvel Studios would go to save some money.

Confusing emotions is a sign of autism. Seek help.

I've never seen a marvel movie aside from avengers, but I recognized the comic panel on the left. I'm legit curious even though I know you are gonna troll me (call me a shill or marvel fan)

I think you might be right

Idk. I think it's a cool reference for people who read the old fantastic four comics. Lazy would be like having the set be a solid color or generic pattern background. Just my two cents

I don't think people were implying it was machinery. It just looks like alien wall art to me.

>accepting lies
Why?

I think this self-hating fatty might be thinking that

Yes and it had SOOOO MANY upvotes on Reddit! If you hate that, it means you're a contrarian!!!

I'm not surprised someone on this board is autistic enough to have found this.

It's objectively lazy. 90% of the obese manchildren that get excited over MCU flicks don't read comics and Disney knows this

It's cool, man. I can accept that we have differing opinions

marvel totally ripped off marvel

>especially given how many gratuitous cameos Stan Lee gets
These need to stop. He straight up killed the ending of Civil War. Not that it was a great movie but he literally killed all of the drama with that stupid Tony Stank gag.

The design is obviously the same, but it is also definitely not traced.

lol are you fat?

Yep you're retarded. That's 100% definitely traced.

Being a contrarian sucks, doesn't it?

>nobody posting the Celestial cosplay
It's the Grandmaster's Kirby room. It's where he keeps all of his Jack Kirby references.

>i know him from work!

nu-Marvel knows they're shit so they have to copy good-Marvel

I mean, it is a shortcut in a way, but it's one that works with the art design of the movie.

Hard work is a good way to get good results, it doesn't mean that hard work is absolutely necessary for them. Sometimes shortcuts work.

So fucking lazy!

Not as lazy as Hack Snyder though.

If Justice League has kirby art hidden in the backgrounds then I'd be pretty hype, actually.

This doesn't work because it looks like cheap, plastic shit. Even if it wasn't a ripoff it'd look like shit on its own merits.

I guess I can agree with you on that, but at the end of the day it's an argument over small potatoes. I don't mind the philosophy for mainstream popcorn flicks that if it looks cool, keep it.

You talk like a manchild.

Clearly not a trace. Get your eyes checked, shit for brains.

Seriously, what's going on with you today man? You know you're allowed to say other insults on the internet, right? What, did a doctor tell you your son had diabetes or something?

You faggots are arguing about fucking wallpaper.

ITT: thinly veiled company wars
This ruffles Sup Forums's jimmies.

>dance offs!
>baby groot ftw :DDD
>i know him from work lololol
>try me beyonce
>wifi password lolol

fuck. everything.

>movie about a Kirby character references Kirby
wow what fucking hacks

whats wrong with it?

Does Sup Forums like capekino?

>S-SHIT FOR BRAINS!

>Y-YOU TALK LIKE A MAN CHILD!

>What's a secretary?
>I need....friends
>I thought she was with you
>[piss jar intensifies]
>what super powers do you have?
What's your point exactly?

r/TV/ is so desperate to shoot down the first decent looking Thor film that they're resorting to bashing an Easter egg.

Seriously.

Why does Sup Forums mock good moments?
Being a reporter, Clark would know that names humanize people more than titles. (mom etc).

>Sup Forums will defend comic book thing being in comic book movie

I don't know, I don't brows Sup Forums version 1.0, I brows Sup Forums version 1.5.

Not OP but it's almost like these characters and plots were something straight out of a comic book.

that comic movies blow ass, both disney and WB

Wow, he DOES bleed. That's actually really deep. You see, it's clearly a reference to Batman asking him if he bleeds and this kino subtly informs us that yes, he does indeed bleed.

And had someone make a great mural.

the comics dont have stupid bullshit like this, when the fuck has thor been written that way, or dr strange say some dumb shit like that? thats right, you dont read them

I long for a day where Sup Forums will just accept that both of the Big 2's movies suck and will complain about THAT instead of letting company wars make them defend one pile of shit over another.

The audience needs a chuckle after something dramatic happens like the main character's mentor dies.

>I read comics for big boys! You don't, all comics are for big boys only and you aren't a big boy like me!

It's not deep and it's not trying to be. It's called having a plot.

You sound kinda riled up. You know where you are, right?