ITT: How Disney destroyed Star Wars

Is this a (((Jewish))) thing or what? Why have they so thoroughly killed this franchise?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/iegm2DytLBiV.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes.

But why? Is it an attempt to destroy white gentile culture so that we have no culture to call our own? A people without a culture are more easily conquered.

The industry is taking advantage of the current generation and filled with liberals who want to ruin what was once great.

because it's about making a lowest-common-denominator crowd pleaser that makes a lot of money, rather than being a project of passion from a creative visionary

They don't even try to hide it anymore, wtf was this shit? Literally the worst movie in the entire fucking franchise by far. I don't even want to see Reddit defend this utter shitfest. It's a sad time to be a true starwars fan

>Star Wars
>culture
I really hope you're not serious.

>it is possible Ameritards actually believe this

Star Wars is an expression of the great Western monomyth. It IS Western culture.

See past the CGI and the laser swords and the pew-pew.

If you read the protocols of the elders of zion it all becomes clear

>Is something media related a Jewish thing
Hello newfag

You believe in this for the same reason retards believe in horoscopes, just FYI. I know as a neonazi you barely have human intelligence so you can't grasp this, but that's what it is anyway.

Whoever makes these has to be the biggest sperg ever, not disagreeing, just an observation.

Read up on the kalergi plan.
It's out in the open. Most goyim are just too stupid and lazy to realize what is happening to them.
Angela Merkel got the kalergi award

>neo-nazi calling other people stupid
you have zero awareness

So does his finger twitch like the older spoilers claim and he's alive or does he full on disappear like yoda/obi and is 100% dead?

These chart things always bemuse me - even if you were to agree that it's accurate, there is no day of the rope or beta uprising happening - there is ludicrous amounts of censorship and successful backlash against things offensive to SJWs.

Sup Forumsacks being legit deluded about jewish conspiracies doesn't really matter when they have zero power or pandering in mainstream culture, whereas it seems absurd to pretend there isn't rampant pandering in regards to political correctness - only recently I was dragged through a politically correct training course as a bloody contractor and told "bah bah blacksheep" isn't allowed because it's racist and it now needs to be "rainbowsheep".
I wish I was fucking joking.

The chart is saying they're both equally bad people, that's it. Are you stupid? Power has nothing to do with it. The fact that neo-nazis can't achieve what they want doesn't magically make them less shitty.

There's a backlash, it just takes time. The more they squeeze, the faster things slip out of their hand. Taking the blackpill accomplishes nothing except killing your will to fight.

He uses Force projection to piss of Kylo Ren and then dies of exhaustion and disappears into the Force.

It's bullshit but his death scene is simply beautiful with 2 suns akin to the Tatooine ones and the Force theme playing.

Disney was dead the second walt disney died.

They want to destroy religion (christianity) and white men.

They do this by inverting the Deicidal Curse which was basically the idea that Jews are a Cursed race because they Killed God.

They pump out anti white anti religious propaganda every day all day. Worse than anything produced in the third Reich.

Of course this is just the broad strokes but they will sacrifice characters so that they can push their narrative. Because at the end of the day people want to be entertained, and they can place subversion in it. People aren't self disciplined enough to control themselves.

It's actually quite fascinating how they have altered the history and values of this country as well as literally hard and soft censored so much of what made us America.

You realize you're both mentally ill and retarded, right? No, of course not.

>He uses Force projection to piss of Kylo Ren and then dies of exhaustion and disappears into the Force.

Why not just die fighting him... Who wrote this insane trash?

Keep all The Last JEDI discussion here

Why does everything I love die?

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Luke The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the George Lucas would tell you. It’s a Disney legend. Darth Luke was a Dark Lord of the Jedi, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to project himself across the galaxy, althoough at the cost of his own life… He had such a knowledge of the Force that he could even affect the real world with his ghostly form. The Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, his nephew was more powerful than even him, so he tried to kill him in his sleep. His nephew then became his greatest enemy. Ironic. He could try to kill younglings, but only wound up killing himself. And he was a good friend...

This whole scene was actually kino. Huh. Just realized that.

Why was Mel Blacklisted? Why was the fact that his church pre Vatican 2 such a big deal?

You don't known what it is, But they do. For example zoolander 2 was an entire movie about blood libel.

>And he was a good friend...
lmao

I guess...... its your win Sup Forums. Enjoy the new Star Wars

And you have zero arguments you little bitch.

After watching the movie i can see why Mark Hamill disagreed with the script and why he'd like to see George's ideas

Do you know what ad hominem is? No, of course not.

>doesn't make them less shitty

Yes. Yes it fucking does you actual moron.

>is a billionaire himself
>makes $5billion dollars for charities, becoming one of the top philanthropists of all time
>sits back and watches all the manchildren who hated him as a meme shit their pants as the mouse rapes their obsessive franchise into the ground

why are you so mad? he isnt accusing you of anything

Your run of the mill normie doesn't want to watch a good movie. They won't even notice. They want explosions, marketing, and science fiction watered down enough people rightly call it fantasy. Besides star wars is first and foremost a kids movie. It exists to sell toys. More than 80% of the money made comes from toys and video games. Toy sells that will likely last years after the movie comes out. It hits its demographic and it hits it hard. The half billion dollar advertising budget helps too.

Impotency

I hate seeing people too lazy to actually learn enough about something to debunk it. They just disagree loudly on blind faith and overshadow informed people with an opinion one way or another.

It seems logical that the power to do harm is worse than the intent to do harm. But that being said quads have never been wrong before so what do I know.

>using a meme
>claiming to be smart

Holy shit dude.

They hate the Truth.

That's why Mel got blacklisted. His movie the Passion of he Christ showed the deicidal Curse taking place.

The Jews were fucking pissed.

All while they do the same to white men all day everyday.

The curse is really really compelling. For instance they are cursed to be hypocrites, and perfidious.

>neo-nazi
>informed

Reading unsourced blogs written by overweight racist morons in their underwear does not make you "informed."

Intelligent and/or educated people don't take you seriously for reasons that are beyond your tiny brain capacity. You're the exact equivalent of flat earthers, creationists, or evolution deniers. People with IQs above 80ish see you as less than human, below the dignity of a sincere reply.

Mel Gibson isn't blacklisted though, doesn't that directly contradict your agenda? Or did you do some ridiculous mental gymnastics to hold two contradicting ideas at once?

>angry, long winded gibbering

*yawn*

Mel was blacklisted, for a great many years.

"mup da de do didda bix nood intersectionalism po mufugga internalized transmisogyny"
*yawn*. You liberals and your retarded word salad make me laugh.

Thanks for the money, bucko!

Except he wasn't, he's just untalented AA human trash that no one wants to work with. For example, everyone who has ever met you has hated you. No one will ever love you because you're a bad person with comically low intelligence, and you use those traits to shill lies on the internet. Does that mean you're "blacklisted" from society? Every single "person" on Sup Forums has monkey-tier IQ at best so I don't know why I'm bothering. Enjoy circle jerking with people just as dumb as you are, scum.

a.uguu.se/iegm2DytLBiV.mp4

Are you arguing that propaganda has no effect on populations?

So Hitler's anti Jewish propaganda had no effect? Why do Jews get so pissed about things that are anti Semitic?

Or are you arguing that Jews aren't bad? If all people are the same what's wrong with a Supreme Court run by all white men?

Was Hitler's unintelligent?

I'm just confused you state these (((memes))) like they are facts, but the underlying arguments are retarded.

Ohh it's because of the curse. You're a fork tongued.

Would love to know what interview, or event, this is from.
Someone posted a webm and he looked like he was going to breakdown as whoever was next to him was speaking.

The guy next to him is Rian Johnson

Okay JIDF. It's all just a ((((((((((((((((coincidence)))))))))))))))))))

We know.

You can't call everyone you don't like a neo-nazi

It's a "big money uses said money to buy up a self starter that made his passion project successful, then proceed to leech off it until it's dry and then move on". Disney isn't special. Any big media company would do the same. Blame George for selling. It was inevitable that Disney would remove the soul from the franchise; it's just a given.

>zoolander was an entire movie about blood libel

Just looked that up right now

Why would (((they))) make such a movie?

Mark is shook man. Hope he feels better after all this press shit is over.

Elijah Wood looks terrible.

Oh look, my little pony made it to Sup Forums.
Make up some rainbows and shit.

Luke dies like Ben Kenobi while fighting Kylo to let others escape, Snoke switches bodies for immortality (possibly Darth Plagueis), Yoda and Anakin return as force ghosts, Leia survives, and Rey is a force reincarnate like Anakin. Just saved you guys $15 dollars.

White people had their history erased. They literally don't know what their watching.

Jews kept their history. They know all about it. And they have become inverted Nazis.

Ignorance is blindness user.

You have no idea the sheer volume of things they have literally erased via hard and soft censorship. The amount of important truths that have vanished. The volume of fake news, the magnitude of the value shift. It is quite literally unbelievable. They've already stolen your history, your culture, your birthright. It's all gone and you never even knew they took it.

>muh jooz ruined my pretend kids movie!!!!

Fucking kill yourself you parasitic Sup Forums neckbeards

Why is it that ONLY neckbeards or muslims are butthurt about Jews? literally nobody else today in society.

Yes but now we have the internet. Previously I had no idea of what a blood libel was until you posted it. Years of cencorship, obliviousness and ignorance was just undone on a micro scale. One simply have to find a way to extend their reach.

I go to Sup Forums of course but you seem to know much more about the Jews. Tell me more user

The only truly good Star Wars movie was directed by a Jew and had minimal Lucas involvement.

ANH was a mess in and of itself but struck lightning at the right place and right time, and all of its much-praised sci-fi were executed by George's predominately Jewish SE team

ROTJ fell apart because of Ewoks, who George insisted shoved into the film over his Jewish screenwriter Kasdan's desire to have them be wookies and make endor Kashyyk. Needless to say, Kasdan's vision would have been cooler and actually made sense (wookie slave revolt beating the imperials over little cavemen bears)

George did his own thing with the prequels and they were crappy disasters that broke him mentally with their shittness

Abrams, a Jew, made a soulless rehash but raked in the $$$$ and got near-universal acclaim

Rian Johnson, a non-Jew, made what is now probably the worst SW film ever

With goys, you lose

Well, for me, I long for the days when everything had a certain quality to it and I have grown incredibly weary of the mediocrity of just about everything I experiance in my day to day life.

You might enjoy the world for what it is now, but what if I told you it could be far better? How long can you remain satisfied with mediocrity? Or are you of the third world? Where mediocrity is far and beyond anything you could have ever dreamt of?

Jews are literally the most hated and persecuted people on the planet. It's not just neckbeards on pol and Muslims.

>Mel
>untalented

Uhhh..........