ITT we grieve for Star Wars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_hoXNXSpmng
rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi/
youtube.com/watch?v=v_YozYt8l-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The veil has fallen. At last they'll all see that they've been looking at nothing else than a corpse of thing they once held dear.

People will still defend this as kino, if they could only see the true nature of disney

ITT - we apologise

I'm sorry George, not for bashing your films as I have always loved them.

I'm sorry that your legacy has been turned into this abhorrent mess that Disney have created.

The first teaser for The Force Awakens was released on Nov. 28, 2014. That's the date of death. And the prequels were pretty terrible memes aside, so think of it like 10-15~ years of slow, suffering, senile death. Like a parent was still living for a decade but in a state where they're not even the person you know, and they don't know you.

don't tell me you're a fucking stupid faggot who didn't euthanize any personal expectations from this series the moment you saw the sweat soaked ape stormtrooper as the first shot of the trailer

Let's post great moments, lads
youtu.be/_hoXNXSpmng

I'm not that kind of fag no, but I had the slightest amount of hope they could still do something with it. Thats last bit of hope they now try to make so important as a catchphrase in the movie has now been shit on for the last time.

I dunno man, a friend of mine was one of the hardest TFA apologists you'd ever seen and she was just asking me to explain because she had heard it was a disgrace to the series.

>if you will not be rebooted, you will be destroyed

>movie isn’t out and nobody on Sup Forums has seen the film
>Sup Forums unanimously hates it
Shit you fags usually wait for the film atleast come out before hating it.

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_the_last_jedi/

I just saw it, it's out here

She heard it from another friend who was talking about the last 20 minutes especially.

it was ruined when disney bought it.

“So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?” Thanks jar jar abrams

I feel truly heartbroken. TFA was such a good setup that sucked you back into Star Wars but this is truly on an other level of travesty. This is the worst Star Wars movie since Clones.

4-5-6 was Star Wars. I don't care about anything else related to it anymore except for KotOR2 and Jedi Outcast.

>Absolutely destroy Luke's character
>Han died already and Leia died irl
>Play everything else needlessly safe by reusing the story beats and visuals of the originals over and over
>Complete trash MC
>Everything about Snoke
>Dude, the Empire is DIVERSE now
>Everything about the First Order/Resistance dynamic, pure bullshit so they can make the same movies again
>Now Marvel quipping

>TFA
>Falcon returns to Resistance base, Han is dead, Leia knows this
>She hugs Rey, Chewie walks casually through the background
Did J.J. even see Star Wars?

APOLOGISE

nah that teaser was actually great, the real death was Han saying "Moof milker"

Why is TLJ so fucked up and twisted in its plot and characters? The original Star Wars was a take on the epic hero's journey, it was straightforward and was able to convey emotion without resorting to all the sorts of retardation that nu-Wars sports.

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!

someone put mickey mouse face over anakin and george lucas over obiwan, and change The force, to Star wars
youtube.com/watch?v=v_YozYt8l-g

I haven't seen the TLJ, how bad can it be?

He admitted he fucked up with that

no the death was absolutely when the fucking frantic, wild eyed groid showed his hideous visage as the first scene we ever saw of the new trilogy, big surprise the film itself, his character and its whole set up was shit as well

>I was brainwashed/trained extensively to do this kind of shit already but wow killing people is bad I'm all ptsd'd up right now cause I got blood smeared on me (so you know who I am haha)
>5 minutes after my dramatic refusal to fight and/or kill because of my misgivings about violence let me just escape with this guy and be all like "WOO FUCK YEAH" while I massacre everyone in sight, in a process equivalent to escaping an army base by mowing down soldiers in an Abrams tank

series is not just 110% jewed trash, it's absolutely fucking incompetent, twice in a row no less