Is she right Sup Forums? Is Family Guy truly superior to South Park on an objective level?

Is she right Sup Forums? Is Family Guy truly superior to South Park on an objective level?

I mean, you've gotta admit how geniusly Family Guy makes their points by basically making a Mary Sue. That is objectively good writing.

youtu.be/luU1R4a0bVw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yQZntSxSCWQ
archive.is/5wmFx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>supports use of Mary Sue characters to drive point
>disregards all the times South Park made fun of conservatives
>admits one of the main reasons she likes FG is just because it makes fun of republicans
>can't go 2 minutes without complaining about real life conservatives
>tries to drive homework almost every argument using strawmen

Is she the most unbiased and focused reviewer of our time?

>OC is clearly a girl
>hear a guy instead
what the fuck?

they're both shit and so is whatever this is

Trans.

Holy shit this guy is a faggot

oh I see how it is, he's a degenerate

doesnt vocal chord surgery exist. why even transition if it doesnt

Get this. He transitioned because his pants no longer fit.

>autistic SJW tranny brony talks about how Family Guy is better than south park
DROPPED

This same tranny also believe that Marco from Star vs. FoE will become a transgender girl at some point in the series.

Honestly, why listen to this autist at all?

Also on a non-cartoon note, """she""" is one of those "Punch Nazis!" types of Tumblrinas, and also tried to defend Mass Effect: Andromeda on her Tumblr.

>she
No. Not at all.

this dumbass brony bullied the fuck out of another brony just because he disagreed on opinions.
fuck her

proof?
Holy shit I thought I was the only one who watched Lily

Is he worse than Mr. Enter? also fuck you i'm not calling this thing by its preferred pronouns

Yes.
because Mr.Enter is actually good

This dude is friends with the cunt that bitched to Hasbro about Princess Molestia because THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

I feel bad because I'm only subscribed to Lily because I like to see how batshit crazy she goes after her critics every video.

I only watch her so I can tear apart her arguments in my head to get good and debating on Sup Forums

>superior to South Park on an objective level?
That's not a very high hurdle, user.
Not saying Family Guy qualifies, just saying that even if it does, that isn't saying much.

It gets worse

Watch Joshscorcher's video about her

That made me realize she wasnt just an annoying bitch but also a sadistic hypocrite

Quads of truth.

Fuck off Jerry, stop shilling your shit

>>disregards all the times South Park made fun of conservatives

Look at all those examples you gave.

Honestly, way worse. At least Mr. Enter probably believes the stupid things he says.

I think Lily only makes points to server """her""" political beliefs. Just look at this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=yQZntSxSCWQ

The whole point I imagine of these videos is to be funny, but all """""""she""""""" can think to say is "DO IT DISNEY" in reference to that stupid Trans Marco theory, and then she makes the most out of place "It's okay to do whatever you want to Nazis" joke ever.

Honestly, this is nothing but Tumblr-tier content meant to pander to the worst kind of people. Which is Tumblr.

Joke's on her, both shows are rancid shit aimed at edgy stoner kids. At least SP was funny once upon a time, but that just makes its current pitiful state even more sad.

This.

>doesn't understand sarcasm
Don't worry user the big bad tranny isn't here to ruin your board

Enter has okay points but his presentation is fucked and he takes himself a bit too seriously. But generally Enter's videos have some redeeming quality, more or less. The only reason he has any sort of following is that there is literally zero quality animation reviewers on youtube, and he can get by simply by virtue of not being Jerry Peet.

The funny thing is, outside of a small hugbox, Jerry has next to no actual followers because of his toxic personality and ambigiously pedophilic past. The /cow/ board over on 8ch does a great job of chronicling how awful he is.

South Park is often more preachy
But when Family Guy gets preachy is more annoying
One issue FG handled better was BLM

Not only pic related but they spent the whole last season making fun of trump (even if it wasn't a good season) and had made jokes on Christianity, illegal immigration, and rednecks

Hell, from the beginning one of the main jokes come from the fact that South Park is a redneck town. Whether you like or dislike the show, they do make fun of both sides.

>not getting the "fuck off [insert person of which the thread relates to]" joke.

>ambigiously pedophilic past

WHAT???

I though him liking Janeway was bad.

Got any caps of that /cow/ thread? I'm not going to CPland.

I think the pedo claims were in relation to """her""" friends, who coincidentally tried accusing other people of pedophilia, if I'm remembering the thread I read once about Lily.

archive.is/5wmFx

South Park is funnier when it's not being political, but it's figured out that the way for it to stay on the air is to ALWAYS be political, because that gets it free media attention.

So the days of funny South Park are over because now they'd rather milk a one-joke idea like the PC Principal or the Member Berries for 12 goddamn episodes straight.

Doesn't that joke only work when it actually sounds like someone who actually completely agrees with the person in question.
Like:

>poster says "Mabel is great, Pacifica is shit"
>fuck off hirsch

I don't know that's how I usually see the joke.