"Oh my God... She's more powerful than Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Revan, Ulic Qel-Droma...

>"Oh my God... She's more powerful than Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Revan, Ulic Qel-Droma, Exar Kun, Nomi Sunrider, Starkiller, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Maul, Savage Opress, Darth Nihilus, Darth Tyranus, Darth Caedus, Darth Insanius, Darth Icky, B.J. Dart, Doctrine Dark, Darth Sneed, Lord Vitiate, Cheradenine Zakalwe, Rehgar Earthfury, Count Dooku, Kyp Durron, Rajah Ubooki, Totooria Helmold, Ax Battler, Tyris Flare, Gilius Thunderhead, Kyle Katarn, Kanan Jarrus, Lord Chuck, Caleb Dume, Asagi Asagiri, Jorus C'baoth, Joruus C'baoth, Cade Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Luuke Skywalker, Luuuke Skywalker, Luke Starkiller, Sky Williams, my ex-girlfriend Callista Ming, my ex-wife Mara Jade Skywalker, my new wife Daisy Ridley, Corran Horn, Festus Haggen, YorHa Unit No. 2 Type B, Prince Isolder, Highlord Alarak, Waru, Kettch, Trioculus, Triclops, Kadann, Thok, KkH'Oar'Rrhr, Rey, Seyg-El, Jek Tono Porkins, Voort "Piggy" saBinring, and Dessel, also known as Darth Bane, all put together..."

why? why waste time on this dumb shit? 1.5 movies were entertaining from the original 3 and then shit prequels and the Jewsney bought them and is milking you and all the other fanboys for all your cash... I love how you all dry up pussy when you start talking about space niggers

Can she beat Madara Uchiha though?

Keep in mind I’m talking about Rinne Tensei Madara Uchiha with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, the Rinnegan, a perfect Susano’o and the ability to control the juubi and the Gedou Mazou.

Relax dude. It's a joke.

Darth Bane????

Dude if madara is Jyubii's jinchuriki, she is probably the 1 billion tails demon jinchuriki

Keep all The Last JEDI discussion here

With Hashirama's DNA implanted in him so he has mastery over muton release jutsu, as well as the ability to use ying yang release jutsu and being a master of taijutsu?
Yes

Sorry reddit.

Of course she can, the Force is female

faggot mods

who is this girl

>"But she's not a Mary Sue you fucking sexists!"

what about Beatrix Kiddo

what the fuck are you faggots talking about?

>yfw Return of the Uncooked Eggs

how new

good thread

>calls them faggots
>sucks massive cock
user pls

Could she beat Gohan Blanko?

brap from hell lol