I actually like how Marvel is handling their legacy characters and building the future of the 616 universe...

I actually like how Marvel is handling their legacy characters and building the future of the 616 universe. Seems a lot more honest than rebooting the universe constantly and coming up with unexplainable reasons on why the characters would never age. Especially since they take the whole "it's the same universe as decades ago" thing seriously.

I hope they can come up with nice stories for these characters and the younger generations can have their heroes, kinda like a father and son kinda thing. We already have a younger Hulk, a younger Iron Man, a younger Nova, Captain Marvel, now a Wolverine (even though we already had Laura). Marvel should just remember the Young Avengers and "upgrade" them to just Avengers. They already got a Captain America, a Hawkeye and whatnot. I just think we need a younger Thor, since the current one isn't young and is gonna die of cancer.

Alonso please...

All Marvel's "legacy" characters are garbage. They can't stand at the classic Marvel characters that make the company great. Just give me back the REAL Wolverine, the REAL Hulk, the REAL Ironman and so on.

>Just give me back the REAL Wolverine, the REAL Hulk, the REAL Ironman and so on.

Grow the fuck up.

>Especially since they take the whole "it's the same universe as decades ago" thing seriously.
are you serious ?

But how are you gonna explain their age?
>it's comic books, they don't gotta explain
But I want them to. It's stupid not to.

Truth hurts Marvel intern.

Don't they?

Comics are full of unexplained things. Besides characters like Wolverine don't age (unless there is an editorial mandate to kill them off). It's part of his powerset.

You don't get to say that in reference to fighty-tighties, user.

Not in the slightest.

Cape comics are not for you. They will never be what you want. Ever.

Healing factor is a nice way of dealing with the age thing. Godhood too, for Thor.
Other than that, it's pretty lame.

Well, maybe I'm getting older and more annoying, maybe you're right.
But I grew up with them and I'm not attached to them as some of you are, wanting the same characters forever and ever. New is good and should be embraced.

>should
>my tastes are morally superior!
Get a load of this fag.

Old Man Logan and AI Tony are basically the same thing

Banner is fucked tho

OML is from alternative timeline, like the blondie here. So he doesn't count.

Shill thread? Shill thread.

Is that Logan? Why is he blonde?

He is the Ultimate Wolverine 's son Jimmy Hudson. This is how Marvel realuza what legacy means. Instead of one, let's have a dozen Wolverines around in the same universe.

DC has been making legacies for literally decades now, so much before than Marvel and in a real organic way.
Now what Marvel is doing is literally an aberration and being myself part of one of those minorities they are trying to appeal I find it disgusting.

Franklin Richards Theory.

There, I explained it to you, now fuck off.

The FRT actually can be real post SW. Franklin, Richard and Molecule Man are the supremes gods, didn't?

Did I say anything about my taste? Or even said it is superior to whatever?

You're absolutely right. Maybe that's why I like the whole legacy thing and hope that Marvel can work it out.

It really grinds my gears what they did to Bruce. Amadeus being the new Hulk is fine, but Banner deserved a heroes death.

Hulk wasn't a monster he was a misunderstood hero, dying the way he did in Civil War 2 completely undercuts that

Don't we already have a legacy wolverine?

Kinda? They're reshaping the multiverse after the DOOOOOOOM incident. But being that Franklin was born in 616 his subconscious could still be connected there and his desire to stay young could still be subconsciously resetting the clock.

I mean if you count old man and Laura then Jimmy makes 3

And with Daken 4.

Since when was Daken Wolverine? I thought he stopped being dark Wolverine and died or something.

>New is good and should be embraced.

Yes you did. Also, fans already explained it as said so you have no real argument here.

That's actually a nice explanation, even making the deus ex machina thing work in a nice way.

I'm not him, but I kinda want my old Hulk, Banner, back. I want to see him a life finally freed from the Hulk, finally have to come to grips with the fact that he will always have a million enemies, without the Hulk to protect him.

I miss Wolverine, his relationship with Laura, he's such a critical part of the Marvel Universe, and Old Man Logan's just an alternate reality version.I miss Wolvie's relationship with Spidey.

I dont like any of the 'new' guys that much.BUT.... New Nova is cool, cause he's his own thing, and Richard's alive. He's just facing the consequences of being a door. I like that.

I'd prefer new characters. Legacy characters often suck.

Also, there is ONE Iron Man to rule in the Marvel, and his name is Stark.

You kids sure do get worked up over silly things.

Aren't mutants in the Ultimate universe like the new Wolverine descended from artificial mutation? Would they even count as mutants in the 616?

We didn't see him last time, wanted to live at his father's footsteps?

Great comeback.

I already been called fag, retard and told to get the fuck out. There never was any real discussion here, was there? Plus, I never wanted it to. I just posted my opinion, people reacted badly and that's their choice. I really don't care nor do I have the age and energy to argue about comic books on the internet. Good luck.

>Being this sensitive.

>Just give me back the REAL Wolverine, the REAL Hulk, the REAL Ironman and so on.
Don't think why you guys think this would change anything, same creative team and all. Hell, X-23 as Wolverine is better then the shit we got from Cornell before he left.

Get the fuck out you retarded faggot.

You should wash your mouth (or you fingers) with soap.

>lol why can't characters grow old or die

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

You should take those dicks out of your ass.

Not even close to Aaron and Remender's Wolverine run. And by the way if a character has a bad story arc, that means the he must be killed off? Are you serious? You just change writer, and not killing him off.

Wait a minuet.

>Snarky, unfunny passive aggressive comeback in parenthesizes.

Dammit, Slott. What have we told you about coming on this board?

Back in my day, saying things like those could get you killed.

Man, 2005 must have been pretty violent.

?

The only legacy characters worth a damn are Robbie Reyes and Kamala. One constantly keeps getting fucked over, the other was pushed too hard and became shit once they put her in everything. Truth be told, I want the old Marvel back. But even then it wouldnt matter if Peter was poor again or if Hulk was alive, Marvel writers cant fucking write anymore. In fact, they dont even care to anymore. Its all about advertising events/gimmicks or pushing a heavyhanded message without the least bit of subtly. Old or New, it doesnt matter unless they start firing writers, or at least get editors worth a damn. They've gotten lazy

Baby's first shitpost

I'm calling you underaged, clearly you're too retarded to get that though.

I know that, I just don't know why you would that. Do I seem underage or doyou just like to relieve your stress on random anonymous people online?

>Do I seem underage

Yes. Absolutely.

>there's no discussion on Sup Forums
>this thread
why can't we just talk about stuff

No X-23? No Kate?

He is so gonna bang teen Jean, ain't he?

Nice try but it's going to take a lot more than that to get kids to read comics again, unfortunately

You're that one Carol fag from the MvC threads, aren't you?

Teen Jean is gonna get GLOBBED

>This thread
Nothing can change
NOTHING! I love the same stagnant shit forever

Who cares if some characters haven't had a good story in 2 decades!

OTP really.

Go to Tumblr if you want an echo chamber.

Your opinions are shit and we're not afraid to treat you like an adult and tell you that your opinions are shit.

as much as i like the idea of x-23 she's never really been flushed out as a real person all her solos trains range from terrible to okay and kate will never be hawkeye

Good job, OP. I actually got mad for a second.

No I fucking hate Carol.