This shit gave me fucking autism

this shit gave me fucking autism

have you seen dogtooth

you need autism to actually watch it

nothing has changed. Its all good.

But user! How do you eat your Spaghetti?

dogtooth wasn't that bad desu, this was just... i don't even fucking know, but i'm quite sure i've contracted autism from watching it.

>How do you eat your Spaghetti?
from now on? with a dash of aspergers

>OPEN THE DOOR OR I WILL SMASH IT DOWN AND I WILL FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER JUST THE WAY YOU WANTED!

What did he mean by this?

I think its his way of coping with the sexual abuse from his father

i don't even know desu

was the kid jesus ffs? what in the actual fuck did i just watch??

It's based on a greek tragedy

so the kid had superpowers right?

i'm joking, it was a retarded movie. i wasted 2 hours

Plebo

Is there a kinoer poster?

if thinking this movie was retarded makes me a pleb then i guess im a pleb.

decent poster desu, just a very bad movie. watch it, see for yourself. the first hour is ok, then it just slides into a cesspool

So, can you elaborate on why do you consider it such a bad movie?

Can we all agree that Yorgos imitated Kubrick's tracking shots SO MANY FUCKING TIMES

the dialogue, the acting, the premise, the relationships... everything about it was just bad.

what if i told you that the movie was good?

what was good about the movie?

I enjoyed this because it starts off pretty comfy with some dark tension throughout. It kind of put me off when I noticed how emotionless everyone is, but it honestly made the movie better for me. Seeing these robotic characters "react" to such fucked up situations made this movie seem more like a black comedy than the drama/thriller I thought I was walking into. I can understand how some people don't like it, though.

bump

the director is known for making movies for autistic people

>>>>>>>The lobster was an infinitely better film

The dialogue, the acting, the premise, the relationships...everything about it was just good.

so by copying my post you're admitting that it's a shit movie. great. glad we can agree.

you learned something today.

Can someone explain to me why does Jorgos insist on such cold acting (with matching dialogue), for lack of a better world. I seriously thought this movie was in-universe with The Lobster just from that

This movie gave me HANEKE and a bit KUBRICK
Seriously, though, Kidman was amazingly good here.

write what you know, as they say

Amazingly old, you mean