swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Thrawn (April 11)
Adventures in Wild Space #3 (April 11)
Doctor Aphra #6 (April 12) [ Storytime here: ]
Celebration 2016 (April 13)

>Leaked Battlefront 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=gyV7O60RCPI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ezbsbkqoRrs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anybody wanna translate this? It's on the Battlefront 2 website.

Might be interesting.

>two editions
>Celebration 2016
Well at least it's not [embed][embed][embed]

Fuck

Just says "incoming transmission"

Hail Mandalore

your face when Aphra, Ahsoka, and Luke all get married to each other

>Celebration 2016

Ahh, alright, thank m8

WE WON THE SKYWALKER BOWL

ANI-ME FAGS BTFO

NATALIE PORTMAN FAGS BTFO

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>this guy is going to be playing Lando
Should we be worried?

youtu.be/ezbsbkqoRrs

So what old/new characters do you want to see in season 4 of Rebels?

Cody and Barriss

>Should we be worried?

no

appearances from background Rebel characters like Crix Madine, Admiral Ackbar, General Riekkan, as well as visual voiced characters of book ones like Rae Sloane, Thane Kyrell, and Eli Vanto

Mandalore more like Mandawhore am I right?

Eh, I guess he could pull it off. I have more confidence in him than the guy playing Han.

trips may say yes but reality says no

I want to see both, but I think only Cody would really work. Barriss would've worked better if Ahsoka was still on the show.

What even was the point of bringing back Rex if they're not going to do anything interesting with him?

>doesn't watch the show

Do tell user, what are they doing with Rex in season 4-7? You obviously seem to know.

>this guy

He's trying to start conversation/speculation, you rube

His implications were inflammatory though. Suggesting that Rex hasn't been interesting on the show yet (I'd argue he is fine, although has been underused this season outside of the TCW tribute episode), and is presuming that Rex wont be interesting in the future.

I have, they've done fuck all with him.

>start conversation
More like bitching about nothing

I almost forgot Zeb existed this season.

[moderate levels of faith in glover established]

Mandalore the Imposter

Dave replaced him with Rex.

Mandalore the Flat

Danny Glover will make a damn decent Lando Calrissian.

As Childish Gambino, his music ranges from Rap to R'n'B to Funk.
This is exactly the kind of suave and finesse reminiscent of the character Billy D. Williams portrayed.

I'm siked as fuck, helps that I like his music and that he's a weird as fuck.

>should we be worried about actor
>posts a clip of something other than acting

Henceforth, you will be known as Darth ______

Buttcheeks

Needs to be done.

Female makes zero sense.

What's it going for in the last one? Just making her hotter?

*blocks your path*

yeah, the fire symbol makes a person hotter

OPEN FIRE!

Do Sheev.

Man Daisy looks like someone but I'm having trouble placing it

FUCKING RUN.

I'm not the one making these, I've just been saving one's I found. Here's a sheev one

>when order 66 is executed

SAM WITWER

WHAT THE FUCK

Any WANTS out there Anons?
Me:

Book:
>Dooku
Written by James Luceno, the fucker made Episode 1 seemed nuanced and political. A fucking DOOKU rice with Politik, accounts of his first true meetings with Sidious, his personal views and how he embraced being Darth Tyrannus and his plans and building of the Droid army. It would all be SO. FUCKING. GOOD.

Movie:
>Lords of the SITH
A standalone movie featuring Palpatine and Darth Vader. You can use the movie as an excuse to provide backstory for episode 8,9 with wild space plots and stuff.
>Starts off with Lord Vader hunting down Rogue jedi, it's portrayed as a horror movie almost as you feel and fear the inevitable with this fleeting, new character we're introduced to is cut down
>Palpatine himself wants to visit far off places, Sith temples, etc to further the goal of the darkside
>We get to see not only him but BOTH of them wielding the full power of the dark side
>We get a scene like Vader's hallway scene, but with Palpatine
>it goes much worse for those involved

Book:
>DROID
Personally just a story of a droid who goes on his own during the Clone wars. For fun.

Tv Show:
Imperial centric miniseries. That's it. Okay a full show but the first two seasons are well written and self contained.
You're given time to grow with and love the main character and see things from their perspective. The last scene is them being promoted to the Death Star, a dream promotion for them.
The dramatic irony is heartbreaking.

>[moderate levels of faith in glover established]

I would do Lucas #3.

STARKILLER?!

Book:
>Dooku, by James Luceno

Movie:
>Anything with no established characters as heroes

Game:
>Battlefront 2 to not suck, and have a satisfying amount of TCW content

Other:
>More cross-continuity with games/comics/Rebels/movies
>More Rae Sloane
>More Aphra beyond her comic
>More Ahsoka
>More Luke, although he is getting lots of love right now.
>Animated movies by Filoni so he can expand different time periods, alongside Rebels

I want Kyle Katarn to be brought back into canon.

Sam Witwer is Starkiller yes

So, I'm showing Star Wars in chronological order including TCW and Rebels to a friend who hasn't seen them since they were like 5. We're on season 2 of TCW right now and they're enjoying it so far.

Anyone here ever do something similar. What were the results?

I want female Kylo to be canon now. There's too much difference in attractiveness.

Hahahahahah, oh wow

>Showed Star Wars in chronological order to some friends
>also show them TCW
>they loved it and got hooked

>Tried Machete order with my sister
>says she liked the movies but wishes we didn't "jump around" and just watched in order

Machete is a fucking meme, don't ever do it. It's one of those "sounds good on paper" type things.

>listening to Thrawn audiobook
>Eli's accent is some kinda Dubya impression

This is fun

one hour till the Entertainment Weekly cover drop

Battlefront game to be more like classical DICE games

>Assault class
>Support class
>Medic class
>Demolition class
>Scout Class

>All eras
>massive maps
>small maps
>customization but nothing ridiculous
>Operations mode with stories including Battles of Geonosis, Umbara, Hoth, Post-Endor and etc
>conquest, rush, flag, hill, XL modes
>losing teams get powerful units
>Rebels get Juggernaunt, Empire gets ATAT, Republic A6, CIS gets Gozanti

That probably just means you're not gay, dude. It's okay, I know being straight is a minority around here.

>Texas confirmed to be Wild Space shithole no one from a respectable area cares about
Top kek.

What's Pryce's Lothal accent like? Did she have one as mentioned in the book, in the audio form, before she goes off to Coruscant?

An Ackbar book which is just an excuse to have Mon Cal cruisers and muh fish, and his bro Raddus depending on timeframe, doing Rebel things. Have some fleet on fleet action that's a little less retardo than Wendig's Jakku take.

Release order is the best way to watch the films, prove me wrong. Protip: You can't

[hype]

Release order is best when watching the movies for the first time.
After that it's either chronological, or whatever the hell order you want.

I love the mikelson impression for thrawn and that awesome organ music.

>not watching them in backwards release order

What are you, some kind of fucking pleb?

Machete and chronological order dont work for a first viewing. Release order or nothing.

This was proven wrong the day Episode 7 comes out.

You don't jump around the fucking timeline like a sperg, just to preserve a plot twist that everybody knows already.

The Vader reveal works really well if you know its coming anyways.

So EABF2 definitively will have a hero mode because otherwise why would they promise only TLJ heroes when in the first game the heroes are directly tied to the maps.

Chronological order works perfectly fine. The movies are constructed so that newcomers starting with Episode 1 get introduced into the world as effectively as ANH.

They also just teased Hero vs Villain fights when showing off the PT, and the Naboo map wouldn't be much good for anything else, so...

>release order for "muh vader reveal"

>know obi-wan survives 3 movies
>know clones are evil
>know yoda survives
>know anakin turns
>know what sheev achieves
>know qui-gon dies
>know padme dies

Release order is a meme.

I never understood the vader reveal big secret. Unless its a kid watching it, everyone on the planet already knows

>know clones are evil
Nothing in the OT says the clones killed the Jedi because they were forced to.

Didn't hear a difference in accent, it's just a dude struggling to do an uptight lady voice between normal narrating voice.

You're not on Sup Forums anymore user you don't have to be contrarian just for the sake of it.

>Oh gee , these guys that LOOOK LIKE STORMTROOPERS and get called Stormtroopers by normies couldn't possibly be the stormtroopers in the last 3 movies we just saw, could they?

They're not saying that them being stormtroopers is the twist, it's Order 66.

>Sup Forums
>anything but "the OT is perfect and only watch release order"

Go back to >>>/reddit/ newfag

Clones aren't Stormtroopers.

it's not much of a twist when characters that look like the bad guys in the 3 previous movies turn out to be bad.

You're showing these films to new people, not autistic fans like yourself. People call clones Stormtroppers all the time.

Book
>Jedi
Book that details Luke starting off teaching his new students and where he went wrong with Ben.

Movie
>Kenobi
The Lars family is in a mix up with either Jabba or sand people. Luke and Beru are in danger so Obi-Wan comes out to ensure their safety and teams up with Owen Lars.

TV Show
>The Mandalorian Wars
Just do a cartoon about Jedi vs Mandos. Ideally Genndy would be apart of it

I have never heard anyone call a Clone a Stormtrooper.