Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5bi-k2bd38
youtube.com/watch?v=r_IFAmRnM6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I LIKE GOOOOOLD

Supreme leader Drumpf

Whatever his name is, he's only half the man Sheev was

So, what was his fucking deal?

Who want he? Just some random fucking dude?

JUST

MR NOBODY!

Yeah, the movie tells nothing about him and he dies in an extremely stupid way

superb ruler snape

>His true enemy

People complained about too much politics and backstory in the prequels so they decided to do away with all exposition in nu-wars

He was an evil white male killed by diversity

Abrams was almost certainly lining him up to be some sort of important character, but Johnson seems to have basically gone "lol no, fuck that" to everything he set up in the first part of the trilogy and just done whatever the fuck he wanted. This is lining up to be something of an exquisite corpse of a trilogy.

Andy "I want out of this franchise" Serkis

Snoke never did anything but encourage Kylo's potential, and yet he considers him his enemy. That kid really has issues with parental figures.

When this fad of changing directors for sequential movies start? It's fucking retarded. Why would you change directors in a trilogy.

What's the point of hiring a famous actor and then making him play a full cgi character

Andy managed to mocap an entire character, two movies without ever even getting out of his chair. Pretty impressive.

"lol I dunno"
- Disney

A Semitic strawman of white Western man

Snoke's Poke and Toke

That scene was cliche as fuck

What's the point of hiring a famous actor and then making him play a full cgi character and then killing him in the second movie of your trilogy?

top kek you can't make this shit up

Supreme Leader Maul

another white male killed him though

Rey came out of nowhere, humiliated him, mutilated his face, but she is just too cute to be mad at.

worked just fine for the OT, I think the trick is to actually have competent directors and coherent storytelling

how do you think this guy feels

youtube.com/watch?v=U5bi-k2bd38

he was a jew though

That guy is only 'white' in 56% muttland. He is clearly mixed with native Americans or some shit.

They probably changed their plans after the internet realized he was obviously Plagueis and the "surprise" was ruined

no the trick is having a idea of what the next movie should be and a vision of the global story
but here they're just making stuff up as they go
hence why the empire always has a bigger weapons and always loose it
hence why the empire always fuck everything up but somehow is still the winner

Yeah but Lucas was the don and most things went his way. It followed the vision he had.

You mean like gollum or caeser?

George Lucas had an overall vision for the trilogy to keep the directors to. Now they’re changing it on the fly, this can’t be wait JJ intended for Snoke

Placeholder Bad Guy

In a way, I almost hope the director for this piece of shit intentionally wrecked JJ's plans for the series just to shit on the whole thing

Same shit that ruined L O S T
Jesus christ the nerve of these directors, throwing narrative cohesion out the windows because some autists on the internet figure out your very basic plot structure.Nobody will give a shit in a decade

I guess the rough plan is bring Rey to Snoke so Kylo has a chance to take over the first order by killing him? But like everything else so far it just feels rushed

Jiro Ono

sour faced old man

Whitey McCrackerson

that looks awful

emperor snuggie

G O L D M E M B E R

Would you like a snoke and a pancake?

god I wanna fuck that sweet boi-neck-pucci

youtube.com/watch?v=r_IFAmRnM6g

This is the stupidest thing ever, because I'm totally confused. It almost feels like Evangelion where everything is intentionally confusing and un-explained because Anno didn't want to have a coherent narrative

I WAITED TWO WHOLE FUCKING YEARS TO FIND OUT HIS IDENTITY AND THEY FUCKING KILLED HIM OFF IN 3 MINUTES

was supposed to be jarjar. jar jar is key to all of this, if they got jarjar working

These are movies made for the "I want a button to skip the gameplay sequences in games" demographic. It was only a matter of time and now they've arrived.

So.... none of you guys are going to answer me in anything but memes?

Sure a big studio with teams of writers wouldn't just introduce a big bad in one movie, only to kill them off with NO explanation of who they were in the next... right?

That's exactly what happened.

Also answered your question perfectly you fucking faggot

This. Literally the ONLY reason to watch this shit at this point was to find out who Snookems was

>(You)
That is me and I don't know what else to say. There was literally nothing explained who he is or about his past. And he is killed in a very anti-climatic way. If you want details, kylo brings mary sue to him, he plays with her around, gets her saber and put it nexts to his throne. then orders kylo to "kill your true enemy". kylo activates light saber next to him and kills him. that is all about him

>tfw no Irvin Kershner to save these films
>tfw stuck with lame directors like Jar Jar Abrams and Rian Johnson who are all style and no substance

Jesus Christ. Also, what was the deal with Yoda and the tree?

Seriously, they could have picked any other director but they chose the guy who has an autistic hatred for Snoke and couldn't build off of him at all.
How does this guy even have a job when he couldn't come up with something so simple?

Luke is angry with himself and force because he is responsible for Kylo going evil. He wen't hermit because he just wants to die and end the light side with him.

Rey tries to convince him back but learns about his past with Kylo (he tries to attack him in his sleep because he sensed evil him in) and leaves him.

Then he decides to burn the tree (which is last jedi temple and has old jedi books and teachings in it) but decides not to. yoda ghost appears and burns the tree by calling a lighting (apparently ghosts can affect real world) because Rey already knows everything in those books or something.

Also Rey stole the books before leaving

Jesus Christ, that's beyond retarded.

How does Luke die

Nigga was controlling his projection that was on some Hoth-like planet from Ireland and after a bit of fighting with Kylo he fucking disappears from the world like Odin in Þór: Ragnarök

He Force Projects himself across half the galaxy to style on Kylo Ren, and gets tired, i guess..?

Just cries and disappears and then his robe flies away with the wind.

He was too good to win.

He was crying at the perma-death of this franchise.

Snookie, I heard it came from jersey shore.

Rebels are trapped in a huge mine and being sieged. They destroy part of the mine's gate and start approaching. A wild Luke suddenly appears and exists the mine.

Kylo sees him and orders everyone to shoots him (he is the leader of evil guys at that point). Entire army shoots at him but after the dust settles he is unharmed. He literally shrugs off after that (most cringey scene in entire movie, maybe next to Leia flying like a superman)

Kylo gets out, fights with him. In the fight Luke ask for forgiveness and stops blocking his attacks. Kylo slashes through him but notices that he is like a ghost/projection

So it was all a "force projection". Luke is still on the island and projected his image to there. He bought enough time for rebels to escape. After that, he saws the suns of Tatooine and becomes peaceful again. He pulls an obi wan kenobi exist. he disappears and his clothes are left

Holy shit my sides

well now he is

You know that it is very possible Snoke was using a force projection and survived Ren's betrayal, right?

I mean Luke did the same thing when fighting Ren.

I'm just hoping its reviled enough for Star Wars to finally tank

his body was shown as being chopped in half

And I think one of the bigger plot holes was there. Rebel initially believes there is no other exit to mine but since Luke is appeared here, there must be one so they search for it. Apparently there is an another exit but it is totally unrelated to Luke because he teleported himself.

I loved that Luke never mentions the other exit if he was aware of it. he is trying to buy time for them but they had no where to go

mesothelioma

>that fucking smug face on his neck

>Fuck yo tree nigga!!
>"Rey is strong independent woman therefore I'll just burn all the sacred Jedi text.....lol"

his name white race

How do you know that was his physical body? He could be playing some 4D chess with the Resistance in order for the next sequel to have some semblance of a story.

what was the point of HIM ?

The one moment I'm seeing get a lot of praise is the scene where Laura Dern's character kamikazes herself into Snoke's ship.

If that moment is so amazing, why didn't they have Leia be the one to kill herself that way?

>The guards put down their polearms for lightsabers because we need to remind people this is Star Wars with a lightsaber battle

>"patriarchic jedi society is corruption, we should leave things to females now"

Anyone else think this is the stupidest fucking Force power ever? You summon your body to accompany a different space to a different planet or whatever, but any damage given to the fake body transfers over to the real one. But while controlling this fake body, you don't have any means of defending yourself or fighting so you just die. What the fuck is the point of doing this? He might as well just been there in person and fought Kylo, at least it would make sense.

That scene as stupid as fuck. Why did she wait so long? Why if it is that effective it was never weaponized before?

Her entire character was stupid.

desu I thought that luke died because of some force overdose, not because of the damage transfered to his real body.

>He might as well just been there in person and fought Kylo, at least it would make sense.
Unfortunately he was stuck on the island because his X-wing is busted and Rey took the only other ship after beating him up.

>You summon your body to accompany a different space to a different planet or whatever, but any damage given to the fake body transfers over to the real one
I might be wrong but I don't think that was the case. He died because because he was peaceful with himself again because he though he is redeemed and light side is now safe with Rey.

what wrong with his faaaaaaaace?

Darth Knudsen

I think we are ignoring the stupidest part.
Luke has a "force ghost lightsaber"

Think about it

>Why if it is that effective it was never weaponized before?
not a science fag but wouldn't anything colliding with something else at multiple times light speed create a massive solar-system level explosion

OLD WHITE MAN

>Rey took the only other ship after beating him up.
Holy shit. Attempted child murderer Luke, the protagonist who goes out to seek out Luke's tutelage only to be all "fuck off lol" and leave him stranded on the island...what the fuck happened to Star Wars?
You're probably right, but it seems like a lot of effort exerted for something so pointless. Exerting the entirety of your life force just for a small distraction.

He only evaded attacks though right? I don't remember the exact scene

Although he gave those dice thingies to Leia which was material enough until he disappears.

Yeah, the entire scene makes zero sense

Don't worry guys, killing Luke and Snoke is just freeing them up to have an intense, ethereal, ultimate battle as two different personifications of the Force itself unencumbered by physical bodies.

Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

Fuck this nigger