WTF IS THIS?

WTF IS THIS?

BROS BEFORE HOES

So many attractive asian women in the world and yet they pick this one

John Cazale
Steve Buschemi
Philip Seymour Hoffman

Why do actors have to be attractive? Maybe we'd get better performances if that wasn't what they were cast for more often.

Homies over hoes
Homies over hoes
Do the homie
Do the homie

its not fair. he was supposed to get the white whimmen and not the fat chink

I think they work well together and make a good couple.

So has this confirmed that this will bomb in China?

>lets give him the white woman
No, people will chimp out
>lets introduce another black character
more chimping out from whitey
>lets give him a hot asian woman
its not gonna play! Asians and whitebois will both be upset!
>fuck it, they're gonna cry about absolutely everything, dumpy asian it is

PARTY PARTY PARTY

signalling china/african power

Don't worry, they have a deep embracing hug at the end.
And when Finn is putting the blanket over Rose, Rey looks longingly on Finn.

I agree, what the fuck is up with Disney Wars, one of the dullest franchise in history? Seriously each episode following the girl wizard and her pals from Jakku as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Disney vetoed the idea of Lucas directing the series; they made sure the triolgy would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for their toys. The Disney Wars series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a characterdid something cool, the author wrote instead that the character "used the force"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rian's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Disney Wars by the same Joss Whedon. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Disney Wars at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Capekino." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "The Last Jedi" you are, in fact, trained to watch Capeshit.

I wonder how chinese men feel about their women with black men? hmmmmmmmm

THE FUTURE WHITE BOI

>these are supposed to be the same specieis

Not very good

Why do minorities only play minor characters in Star Wars? I thought Disney was progressive wtf

where is my man steve anyway?

I'm confused did they accomplish anything in the end?
They bring a guy over who betrays them, and this betrayal gets 80% of the rebels killed.

Ooh, but they saved some space horses and some kids saw them , woow much hope rebellion will rise again

>Why do actors have to be attractive?

Because Star Wars is supposed to be a pulp-inspired space fantasy tale, have you ever seen someone ugly in a pulp novel cover that wasn't the villain or some sort of monster/alien?

1984 rated higher than brave new world is how I knew it's a meme

Horace & Pete last year? He was pretty great in that. I think Boardwalk probably burnt him out too

lol, have you ever heard the expression 'don't judge a book by its cover' ?

>People still care for and watch star wars