Why are reverse traps always so smug?

Why are reverse traps always so smug?

When not being used for fetish purposes, it's generally a girl having something to prove to an organization or a person which wouldn't have allowed them to participate as a girl, and thus part of their personality needs to be, by force, something to keep most people at bay AND a reflection of their cleverness in rusing everyone.

Basically, if anyone should be smug, is a girl showing the man she needs no cojones to do it. Then she gets raped in the shower, but let's stay western here.

I've never seen this show, but that girl keeps making me think of Otacon.

Because she can turn stupid hot any second as her trump card.
she's only using 10% of her powerlevel and still manages to be popular and accepted, winning without even trying. It feels amazing.

Similar hairstyle and glasses?

This place is literally worse than Sup Forums

Yeah. Similar at least. Also similar face structure.

user, if /jp/ didn't manage to be worse than Sup Forums, nothing can be worse than Sup Forums.

/jp/ sucessfully colonized /qa/. Quite a feat I would place above Sup Forums in terms of shitposting

>nothing can be worse than Sup Forums
/mlp/ still exists.

I've never been to either. My worst experience thus far has been with Sup Forums though. At least other boards seem to actually enjoy the things they talk about.

Sup Forums still exists

Pidge is smug for the exact same reason that 20 year old newbie engineer on your team is smug, s/he thinks s/he's hot shit and knows everything, maybe he's smart or maybe he was just able to finish his degree fast but he probably doesn't actually know 4% of what he thinks he does.

In real life he will hit a career wall fairly or unfairly and become bitter and angry and maybe shoot up a gym. But Pidge, she is a cartoon character so she will never learn what made her such hot shit at Harvard means jack shit at Google and she's not going to take over the fucking company especially with no connections. That's right; fuck you, Mike.

Sorry I'm getting off topic.

>He

Mike's going to go further than you, faglord.

Better question, why are they always so hot?

Because it's not real so people can't cave it's h*cking degenerate skull in

>h*cking
>>>/tumblr/

It's gonna be OK, user. Fuck Mike.

Pidge is NOT a reverse trap. Traps are traps by virtue of entrapping the victim by pretending to be the opposite sex of the victim. Pidge displays none of this behavior. Stop misappropriating trapdom by applying it to non-sexual crossdressing for the purposes of espionage.

Rarely do traps crossdress with the explicit reason to seduce. Several popular traps do so because the plot demands : they're undercover, or the plot centers around it, like Haruhi in Ouran. Doesn't make it less of a reverse trap. Haruhi doesn't pretend she's a dude outside of the club activities.

That has never been the meaning of the word, you're retroactively assigning meaning to an over-literal interpretation of the etymology.

>tfw no tomboy gf
damn

>tomboys in girly dresses

That's a capgun, I literally have that exact model here in my room, except that one's been painted black

>/jp/ sucessfully colonized /qa/.
too bad they couldn't defend it during the battle against /mlpol/

/mlpol/ was a juggernaut, user
nobody could withstand that
in the end, not even themselves
;_;7 RIP

YOU KEEP CALLING THEM LIONS BUT THEY'RE CLEARLY DOGS!