swbooks.net/updates/release-2017.htm

>Out This Week:
Thrawn (April 11)
Adventures in Wild Space #3 (April 11)
Doctor Aphra #6 (April 12) [ Storytime here: ]
Celebration 2017 (April 13)

>Leaked Battlefront 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=gyV7O60RCPI

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/movies/2017/04/13/star-wars-female-heroes-forces-of-destiny-stories
youtube.com/watch?v=3MF2VFgCUSk
archiveofourown.org/works/10612170
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shitposting now you cocksuckers, it's time for comfy celebration time

Why don't they just sell tickets with assigned seating to the big panels?

Will there be a stream? If so, what time is it meant to start?

Yes there will be a stream. When it starts, I don't know, but it will be linked here ASAP im sure.

Celebration isn't comfy. The hosts of the livestream are the same insufferable twats from last year and that cancerous web show. Furthermore, their new feminist flash cartoon is pure garbage and has already soured the entire event.

Price fixing.

Oh fuck off already

Awww, I was looking forward to shitposting about Rebel/Imperial interfactional relationships.

Remember dudes

Thank you based Tarkin, I will remember

Sorry, you didnt get the memo, if you have a dick SW is not for you. Seriously people stop being so needy, not my words, kathleen kennedy words,

>ywn fly a Y-Wing as your daily
Why live?

No wonder Filoni got demoted. He realizes Star Wars is for boys and she refuses to accept this simple fact to push her agenda. I really hope Disney drops her after her new pet project with that shitty new cartoon falls flat on its face.

I'd rather have a B-Wing

Truly a mystery

Thanks m8, I apologize for being lazy and retarded

Ahahahaha I'm in my hotel room right now in Orlando, getting ready for the big day! It's gonna be great being at Celebration in person!

I'm not but I still wanted to try to make you guys jealous

Mara Jade was a way better character than Rey.

ok

>tfw you realise that a decapitalised 'ok' looks tiny

Mara Jade's replacement is Doctor Aphra. And yes, Mara is superior to that shitty Mary Sue.

>Hayden and Ian McDiarmid at the Celebration
>Clone Wars and a qt imperialfu protag in Battlefront II
>gaudy space pope Snoke and Rian shitting all over the "it gotta look like the OT!" ethos in TLJ

Alright, what (or who) will fuck up and spoil everything?

Kathleen Kennedy. And she already is well on her way with that Force of Destiny trash.

Why do people ship Krennic and Jyn?

And why does nobody ship Seventh Sister and Ezra?

Yeah, no.

I don't, I ship Krennic and Tarkin
The most magnificent hatefucking that the galaxy has ever seen

Krennic and Galen is superior.

I ship tarkin and Krennic

fucking space fight me

It's a self insert thing. They're both mildly attractive and a lot of fangirls like older men/younger girl

It started out as a troll ship peddled by Reylo shippers salty that half the Tumblr hates their "abusive" pairing. And then it just took off from there as people bought into it unironically.

Oh god, why do I even know these things.

ew.com/movies/2017/04/13/star-wars-female-heroes-forces-of-destiny-stories
youtube.com/watch?v=3MF2VFgCUSk

>A new storytelling series called Forces of Destiny aims to expand the galactic saga’s audience by highlighting its female heroes in eight new 2-D animated shorts.

>While they’ll be full of familiar characters and creatures, the central figures are Princess Leia from the original trilogy era, Padmé Amidala from the prequels, Rey from The Force Awakens, Rogue One’s Jyn Erso, and a trio from the animated Rebels series: the Mandalorian warrior Sabine Wren, Force-sensitive Jedi badass Ahsoka Tano, and the avocado-hued Twi’lek pilot Hera Syndulla.

>In some cases, multiple heroines will appear in adventures with each other, even though some of them have been separated by different timelines – but it’s all official canon.

That's a low price to pay for all listed, desu.

Krennic and Galen is superior.

>Perhaps most intriguing to movie fans will be the story set on the Ewok moon of Endor from Return of the Jedi. Although plot details are under wraps, Hera Syndulla from Rebels and Princess Leia team up for an adventure with Han Solo – and lots of little furballs carrying primitive weapons.

So uh, I guess Hera was on Endor in ROTJ

My fucking nigga

sucks everything people write for it has tarkin being a nice guy. I fucking hate that. read any good fics?

so it's like the disney princess cartoons but star wars?

neat i guess

>even though some of them have been separated by different timelines – but it’s all official canon
Why are Disney such faggots.

This is so fucking awful

HERA IN LAST JEDI
P L E A S E

NUDE PREF

Fuck off

Yeah. The cartoons might be alright. The toys look awful, though.

That's an awful lot of hate sex.

oh yeah

Okay but she's gonna be like 70

I wanted Ezra to gently fuck the Dark Side out of SS.

It can't have happened unless they are time travellers.

If Hera is on Endor, could Rex be there too then?

So was Vader a top or a bottom? Personally I think he would be a power bottom.

Can't wait for it to bomb completely. Toy sales are the only thing that would keep it alive and little girls don't want Star Wars toys. Maybe then we'll finally be free of this feminist cancer trying to hijack Star Wars.

>Okay but she's gonna be like 70

Well, if they wanted to get Vanessa Marshall to play her in live action, that'd be the way to do it because she's too old to play Hera in front of the camera during the OT era.

>little girls don't want Star Wars toys
Sure they do, the real problem is that girls who want Star Wars toys probably don't want these Star Wars Barbie mutants

when anons were asking if padme did anal i don't think that's what they meant user

Necrophilia is bad and illegal.

Are you too fucking stupid to understand what the interview meant?

They're not saying Hera is from another fucking universe you dolt, they just mean characters who were previously only shown in certain time periods, will now be shown in different time periods.

AKA Hera,who was previously only shown pre-ANH, is now going to be shown at Endor

what
said

women love to be socially relevant and nothing is more socially relevant than star wars atm

the problem is that all toys are made for little boys

if they just made these dolls not hideous i think it would be better

It's literally two episodes long, its not an ongoing series. It can't bomb.

meant to quote
WHOOPS

>Are you too fucking stupid to understand what the interview meant?
A-apparently I am

My condolences user

Why is a youtube series canon?

Why wouldn't it be?

Its airing on tv too, and created by the same guy who is overseeing Rebels.

Why wouldn't it be?

I don't care what anyone says, I'm looking forward to more Ahsoka and Anakin together

Because we might learn plot relevant things. Like that Leia saves Chewbacca's kid who after the first order blew up the capital is now in charge of the new republic.

Here's hoping Dooku or Plagueis novel is announced at Celebration

I want a Dooku novel bad, but I've lost hope of them every paying enough attention to him to give him one

>Plagueis novel

Just re-write the exact same novel with only some minor changes to fit the nu-canon and we're done

>Dooku novel

Ah yeah time for sweet silky pajama master.

>she refuses to accept this simple fact to push her agenda
Kennedy in 11 words, Congrats kid thats her whole career, you shoulda write her Cv.
And seriously, not my words, her words.

Don't ruin this please.

They would've been cute together.

Yay, lets celebrate the grave robbers, yay
"Lets push a little more til we get to animate Carrie fisher for the next movies, Peter cushing was the first"
Episode 9 will be great, remeber the radioactive man movie? just the same.

What's up with all the unironic shitposting today?

Celebration hype bringing in riffraff.

>They'd have been cute
Nope

>Filoni sizing up another waifu for death.jpg

Clearly you are no expert regarding cuteness.

best ship

if Lyra hadn't Yoko'd them as hard as she did, everything would have been perfect.

Cuteness is just space voodoo bullshit

Just something that's crossed my mind a few times over the years: is it possible to contrive events so that the relevant portions of the timeline aren't so drastically altered if Anakin was a girl?

Like how in KotoR if you played a female Revan it doesn't really change how a majority of the main game plays out, but with Anakin there's a whole bit where padme's pregnant and apparantly know one picks up on the baby's father until way until the end, whereas if whatever female anakin did being pregnant becomes obvious and immediately turns into an issue

If anyone happens to be at the celebration you can visit the Del Rey booth to tell them that you want a Dooku novel.

By Luceno.
Don't forget to add by Luceno.

Inb4 Dooku by chuck wendig

You can't stop space vodoo.

>Thank you to everybody who attended our Del Rey booth at Star Wars Celebration 2017 #SWCO
>We've been listening to fan feedback, and we received an overwhelming amount of support for a Count Dooku Novel!
>We think this is a GREAT idea, so we quickly contacted Pablo Hidalgo, and our most readily available authors.
>We are proud to announce that Chuck Wendig is taking on this momentous chronicle of Dooku's life, and it's all thanks to YOU!
>/swco/'s faces when

archiveofourown.org/works/10612170

Someone took the time to write this

Read the description. Never closed a tab so fast in my life.

Can we just petition him out of Star Wars already ?

>I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of anons suddenly cried out in terror

why

Ok.

Ugh, who writes that stuff?

> celebration is a total fuckup with zero organisation

kek'd

What? It hasn't even started yet

live attendees can't get in. people who stayed here overnight to get in first are pushed into back of the line; volunteers are literallycrying from being helpless; goot shit man. Whoever organised people getting in shoul be force-choked

oh jeez

People are complaining about the staffing and signage at the "sleepover line" that started around 12 hours ago for the 40th anniversary panel. Apparently the lines got mixed at some point and it became a total clusterfuck. Pic shows the beginning and end of the line inside that was capped at midnight.

That's pretty darn bad, since everyone has spent so much money

Good,good... Their hate makes them strong.