ITT: Shows that sucked but you watched anyway because they had cute girls

ITT: Shows that sucked but you watched anyway because they had cute girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruQsv709MA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

iCarly
Victorious
Once Upon a Time
Pretty Little Liars
The Vampire Diaries
Gossip Girl

anime

Anime doesn't suck

It had a few episodes that checked a few fetish boxes for me if I remember right. My memory of it is kind of a blur

my man

The only good anime is Cowboy Bebop. The rest is for furries and pedophiles.

Dan?

Also Drake and Josh.

>Perfect Hair Forever
>Sucked

user, I will slap your shit so hard...

The idiots who keep parroting CB as the "only good anime" are constantly outing themselves as complete idiots who know absolutely nothing of the medium
Just because one show of the two you've ever completed panders to your western sensibilities doesn't mean that you have the ability to judge the rest

I like the Chinese girl from bizaardvark.

rurouni kenshin and Zoids (the first 2 series) are pretty good, neither of those had furries or sexualozes kids

anime is gay

>trying to prove anime isn't for pedophiles
>the very first example you can think of was made by a literal pedophile

>remember this show out of the blue
>look up girls
>they did the songs for teen titans
>learn that they got the Cartoon Network show simply because people thought jpop was gonna be the next big thing in the US
what a time the early 2000s were

*mid 2000s

Your bullshitting me
>google news "rurouni kenshin"
>mfw
WHAT THE FUCK, THIS WAS LITERALLY ONE OF THE ONLY 4-5 ANIME I ACTUALLY LIKED AS A KID. IT DIDNT EVEN HAVE ANY SEXUAL STUFF, WHY

>good
>anime

momy

Weird how KPop got bigger than JPop.

Fiona was quite sexualized.

You act as if any of the other weebshit is actually better? Evangelion? Madoka? The melancholy of bitchface? Fucking jojo?
Logh and monster are the only worthwhile shows besides CB

i like initial d

That's cool too

Wut? You talking about me?

Dumb normalfag.

TWD

Monster's complete and total trash (apart from the final act). Haven't watched LOGH though it's highly recommended, so I probably will soon. People like you are absolutely obsessed with young adult genres because you think they're the only things that exist. If you expanded beyond the japanese equivalent of capeshit you would appreciate animation a little more but I've seen your kind before, it's not likely.

You assume I haven't watched anything else, there's decent slice of life stuff here and there, but that's just it, decent.
There's a good show like Now and then, here and there or Paranoia Agent once every ten years.
The rest of it is filled with trash like Umaru. Don't pretend otherwise.

You're surprising me by naming two shows that I have an absolutely huge amount of love for. I don't understand why you're so quick to condemn all anime even if you understand that most of it is total trash. The same is true of any medium--anime just gets wider exposure, especially over the internet, because of the way it appeals to cultureless teenagers with nowhere to fit in.

What's wrong with pedophiles?

Monster is great because it has BASED David Sylvian.
youtube.com/watch?v=ruQsv709MA0

Meanwhile guys who make a living drawing sexualizing little kids are in the clear.
Makes you think, doesn't it

HiHi Puffy Ami Yumi had an official soundtrack release, the guy who shared it on Sup Forums (or was it /t/?) said CN's CEO was just a big Puffy fan.

A great ED isn't enough to cover up the glaring flaws of a story that clearly suffered a good deal from the adaptation process. The show had a really catchy, nightmarish OP too if I remember correctly.
Pure cancer.

Watsuki went 3D which is where he tripped up.
He probably wasn't able to jack to his own drawings, in the same way God will not have sex with man.

Holy fuck, these

There's nothing I love more than normalfags watching Cowboy Bebop and thinking "oh this such a cool medium" only to realize that the only thing left after CB and the other two popular "mature" anime are perverted fantasies for lonely nerds.

Why don't normalfags like perverted anime? Most of them have actually had sex, surely they can handle some big boobies or lolicon?

Is eva really supposed to be a pervetted fantasy? I just thought of it as a show with cool and interesting concepts peppered with some cool action.

Is the fanbase that bad? I never saw the movies made after the end of Eva one

Eva is like Final Fantasy, it's big with nerds on the East and West and it's also old enough that every possible thing you can say about it has been said a million times. My problem with Evangelion is that it's grown tiresome.

Because they usually watch the few entry level anime like Cowboy Bebop or Ghost in the Shell and think that the the medium only produces "masterpieces", but then they quickly realize that those were the exception to the rule.
Anime is mostly trash, but damn if it isn't entertaining trash if you can get into it.