Its not the movie, its you

Its not the movie, its you.

The movie has high expectations and is destined to be enjoyed by the masses. Because of those two simple things you won't let yourself enjoy the movie because you would wrather get off on picking it apart so that you can feel like you're one of the few people in this country with good taste. Thats all there is to it, its your neurosis that's creating this experience for you moreso than the film itself.

Stay neurotic Sup Forums. Its always entertaining to watch you reeeeeeeee.

Other urls found in this thread:

folie-pour-moi.tumblr.com/post/168527661485/kylo-has-a-shirtless-scene-wow-rian-johnson-is
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they are paying you to shill, not to write

>t. Mickey Mouse

You can't actually believe that "shills" bother coming here...

Fuck. Who am I kidding. This is an indian pog enthusiast image board. Don't know why I would expect anything besides some form of mental illness from most of the population.

>wrather

>why u no like stuhhh waaas ...

>Stay neurotic Sup Forums. Its always entertaining to watch you reeeeeeeee
and yet you came here to whine like a wittle baby

>a large forum with no registration is not shilled
Failed damage control

The movie's not even fucking out yet. How could anyone like or dislike it?

wot, come out today/last night in upside down land.

I will say that I enjoyed aspects of the movie, the shots were beautiful to say the least

But what they pulled with Luke hit me too deep, I don't care if the movie is horrible or amazing, in every other aspect. It ruined the OT for me, and that is unforgivable

>reddit spacing
>asking yourself a rhetorical question through text
get the fuck out

We can't even have a good story anymore
Instead, we're supposed to just accept a mediocre movie, like Dude just eat your popcorn

>Noticing a movies glaring flaws is now considered "picking it apart."

How do you make it through the day being this stupid? You're the type of person who watchs every Tranformers and Fast and Furious movies. You're the exact reason they don't try anymore when they make movies like this. Congrats, you're content with eating shit, so they're happily feeding it to you.

>The movie has high expectations and is destined to be enjoyed by the masses. Because of those two simple things you won't let yourself enjoy the movie because you would wrather get off on picking it apart so that you can feel like you're one of the few people in this country with good taste.
I couldn't care less about having good taste and I don't have a hate boner for Disney or capeshit. TLJ is just a shitty movie

shoo shoo smelly jew

I went in wanted to like it, I didn't even think TFA was that bad but holy shit this movie is a fucking mess, it's the worst star wars movie including clone wars movie and Christmas special

What kind of braindead retards do you think you would convince

Shills deserve to be shot in the head

Sup Forums is a contrarian board. When a new movie of a popular franchise comes out, people here will always declare it to be shit, no matter the quality of the actual film.

The amazing thing is that, on a board where people are mostly completely jaded by Hollywood, this film managed to offend people on an emotional level. People aren't just mocking CGI or story structure, we're furious on a basic level that these people absolutely fucked up with Luke Skywalker. It's impossible to look past. Everything else is irrelevant.

Ah Bloo Bloo 2: The Shilling

Oh look, it's that copypasta again.
Leave Pajeet, go shit in another street.

Sup Forums literally only likes true detective and the serbian film. everything else is hated because someone, somewhere, somewhen, may like it. contrarian little poofs

STAW WAZ

BASED Ah Bloo Bloo poster

I'm not mickey mouse bro

>Its not the ____, its you.
Slogan of the new age to shame and silence those who disagree with corporate greed in media.

OP isn't a shill, he's too hostile and negative to be one. A shill basically says "It's great you should really give it a watch! It's worth your money!" than "you guys are fucking retards"

>High expectations and mass appeal is why you hate it.
>Not superman Leia and heh nothin personnel kid Luke hologram.
Just admit its shit. It's possible for normie shit to be good like edge of tommorow.

folie-pour-moi.tumblr.com/post/168527661485/kylo-has-a-shirtless-scene-wow-rian-johnson-is

It's a lesbian-phobic movie.

But normies didn't like it - it made a tiny profit.

Let's be honest here, if it wasn't for the hype it'd be one of those movies that people enjoy because it's so bad and crazy. Plus, this is Sup Forums