If Mako was still alive to this day, how different would Season 5 be?

If Mako was still alive to this day, how different would Season 5 be?

Other urls found in this thread:

samuraijack.wikia.com/wiki/Greg_Baldwin
youtube.com/watch?v=Ub9O-bISPS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aku would't appear for just 3 episodes for starters.

Aku probably had more speaking roles and mayyyybe the intro would be different.

The loss of Aku's son would sting more.

we'd have a japanese demon instead of an old mexican cartel member

One less thing to complain about so everyone would be bitching about the other stuff even more.

500% more unspeakably evil.

It would be the exact same just with aku's voice sounding different...

>implying that doesn't make all the difference in the world

I'd imagine Aku would sound more old, but still have the energy as opposed to Aku sounding like a wetback

was it really hard for them to find another japanese voice actor?

>samuraijack.wikia.com/wiki/Greg_Baldwin
>nipponese
pick one

You say it like it's a bad thing

Are you stupid?

It is objectively bad when the character is supposed to be a japanese demon and not a Mexican cartel member

You don't just "find another Japanese actor"; you have to specifically find a Mako impersonator since he basically made Aku and Iroh

yeah, you shit eating faggot. What are you going to do about it? Fucking nothing,

This. Holy shit.

Sup Forumsntrarians could trip over buried treasure and then spend the next week bitching about how they had to dig it up and how they bruised their knee.

why didn't they just hire the same actor that voiced iroh after mako died?

Sup Forums is just full of idiots like these why did I bother?

they did.

Hahahhahahahaha

He'd be in it more.

>just hire a japanese actor because they all sound alike
Why DID you bother? Next time just don't wake up.

People would whine less about aku's voice.
Slightly less.

500% more *twaaanngg*

(YOU)

It'd be great if they didn't have a reason to.

Likely because it would have changed as he got older, anyway.

> Meanwhile: In an alternate universe where Mako is alive, but 12 years older
"Aku sounds so old and frail this season! The acting really feels phoned in. Mako is so old now, what is he, 84? He really should have just retired by now, doesn't he have an understudy, they should just get him to do Aku instead." -- The exact same people.

Not a whole lot honestly. Maybe a few more scenes with aku. I'm probably in the minority but I think the new guy does alright and is a decent imitation of mako's aku

>implying people wouldn't complain about Mako too

I can already imagine it
>what the fuck why is Aku so old ?
>his lines are terrible
>he's supposed to sound like an immortal menacing demon not an old and frail japanese man
>his Iroh wasn't even that good stop being a nostalgiafag

Yeah, he's obviously not as good as Mako but all things considered he's not bad.

>nitpicking

This

How did he sound as Iroh? Also Splinter in TMNT.

>DUDE THEY SHOULD JUST HAVE PICKED A NIP THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME LMAO
>WHY IS Sup Forums SO DUMB

There is only ten episodes in the last season. Him being in three is already a lot.

why do you think that? Why would they use aku less just because mako died?

aku wouldn't have entire scenes to himself like in the beginning of episode 2 if they thought the show needed less of him or that the replacement needed less time.

Last chance to look at me Aku...

EXTRA THICK!

I miss his direct influence on Jack's adventure, though. Samurai Jack without Aku is weak. I know its early in the season but like you said, we've only got a grand total of 10 episodes, and Aku only being in three of them, one we have already seen and one which is presumably the finale, is a depressing prospect.

I want to see him get his mojo back to fuck with Jack again. I want to see him wreck Jack's shit. I want to see him use Jack's burgeoning relationship with Ashi (regardless of its context) against him. I want to be reminded exactly why Jack is striving to destroy Aku by having Aku return to the bombastic, fantastically evil SHOGUN OF SORROW he is, so that when the final showdown happens it feels fucking incredible because the show reminded us that the conflict between Jack and Aku is important in this season, not just because it's expected due to the pre-revival seasons.

>tfw his conan review

this is the exact moment i knew this boy was a pleb

were only four episodes in you fucking autist, chill out

Aku's voice.

Feels good to have grown up on a dub. I think the Swedish dub was pretty good, too.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ub9O-bISPS0
No idea if there'll be a Swedish dub of this new one, or if this voice actor is still alive, or would do the role again.

well I'll be damned. Some user watches some good Sup Forums besides cartoons.