youtube.com/watch?v=CabLd0ceusM
youtube.com/watch?v=orjD9sb6O44
youtube.com/watch?v=0Cw7aAFS5oc
youtube.com/watch?v=DUlg8Y_mLfA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDxQ-7u5AjOIxcsVt_vDBiz_N0w_eBVT3
youtu.be/QsRwnOJ2A7Q?t=2177
youtu.be/fErhXM3lmow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why Sup Forums never gives attention to this? It's everything that Sup Forums always wanted:

>good animation and character design
>exposed tits
>guys being guys, having adventures and slaying monsters
>lore in good story telling

The last 3 videos had so few views, it's weird considering how much Double King had in less time than it.

>Part 3

Didn't even know there was a Part 1

Yeah, after their kickstarter was successful, they committed to an entire "Season 1" of the "show", so they churn out 1 webisode every thursday.

Here,
Part 1
youtube.com/watch?v=CabLd0ceusM

Part 2
youtube.com/watch?v=orjD9sb6O44

To be fair, Double King is something Felix Colgrave had been working on/off on for 2 years, and it's over 9 minutes of non-stop goodness. Thank god it's already hitting over 1mil views.

These webisodes are being churned out once every thursday, and for those not exactly familiar with the previous animations, it's not so easily able to attain more attention.

I didn 't know about this. Thanks!

You're welcome, user

If you haven't seen their other animations, I highly recommend you do:

One of their first, The Reward:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Cw7aAFS5oc

I believe their second one, The First Hero:
youtube.com/watch?v=DUlg8Y_mLfA
^this one is important so you can understand their webseries better

good shit

We actually a good few threads about it this when they released the initial episode and then the followup, the problem is that it took them so long to finally come out with more that maybe people have lost interest.

dubs checked

Well let's change that fellow Sup Forumsmrade

Well, we have more content now.

This thing should be on Netflix.

Ok well to talk about the actual episode.

I felt bad for Alethrion. Poor dude had a bad end although I'm still kinda unsure how the world is named after him. Also who was the vampire the traveling girl met during the end credits scene?

I'm exited for more of the Bros. They are next after her right?

I didn't know they had started this. Nice.

>I'm still kinda unsure how the world is named after him.

I would like to believe his lover did it, seeing as how she was the first one to successfully map-out the entire known-world.

>Also who was the vampire
From what I seen so far, it's inferred that she's getting a team together to take on the Greed-Monster in Altherion's chest

Also, I didn't know the Bros are next, link?

Watched the Short when the Kickstarter started

I Loved the style

Can anyone explain how the mirror work?

Seems that it creates a God out of the person who goes through it?

I believe it shows a heightened-version of your true self and/or ambitions.

Hence why the duo in "The Reward" look through it, it shows them as great and powerful heroes with god-like powers.

When Alethrion went THROUGH it, it physically tore his "true self and/or ambitions", which at that time was Greed.

Its nice. The whole grunting thing is odd but I like the visuals.

I like it because it makes it kind of universal. Like early Tom&Jerry

Funny how such a seemingly common object can contain a god.

Fun fact:

It's called a Chest of Holding.
Usually fantasy settings, notably D&D, there is "Bags of Holding" and "Chests of Holding" and what not. They're essentially bottomless pits with infinite storage space, it's how adventurers never have somewhere to live and always travel, since they carry all they own in a Bag/Chest of Holding.

holy shit I didn't realize they already started coming out. I thought it was going to take years

So they're basing their world off of D&D?
That's fucking awesome.

Even D&D got a lot of its concepts from older works.

Is there something I should read before watching these? Is this all there is or will I be missing some lore bits?

watch these first to get a backstory

I wouldn't say they're basing their world off D&D, it's more like as this user said , where they're just basing their works on the core contexts of a fantasy setting.

It doesn't just apply to D&D, there's also a Shovel Knight cameo in the "The First Hero" video. It's just a fantasy setting in general

Fair enough.
Still some pretty neat shit though.

good shit

Oh my it's another racemix romantic adventure cartoon with cultic symbolism color me surprised.

b8

>The Reward
That's the best fucking bromance short I've ever seen.

>PepeBalloon.png

>not knowing it's supposed to be fucking Slimer

Sup Forums underageb@ need to fucking leave and take the tumblrites with them

Indeed

We needed more gifs and webms out of it.

Has anyone played the RPG?

Trolled. You don't even deserve a (you).

WHAT?

>RPG

uwot

There's a pen and paper RPG. I believe there is a physical book that Kickstarter backers will get first.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDxQ-7u5AjOIxcsVt_vDBiz_N0w_eBVT3

All that I know is that I need the soundtrack of this thing.

New waifu acquired

>that genderbend scene

What is the deal with the vampire in the end? Did he showed up in previous works? Looked like she was demanding a favour back?

I think she's hoping to resurrect Alethrion.
Who would know that better than an undead?

Video description:

>Part 3/3 of Amerath's new journey takes place after Alethrion and Amerath break up in the prequel to "The Reward" called "The First Hero". The little demi god Ruden gave his powers to Amerath just before he died as Alethrion killed his creator. With these new powers Amerath is basically a god too. Her basic ability is "vision" just like Ruden. She can see danger, past, present, potential future, and other things with her symbol which has the shape of an eye. Now it's up to her to decide what to do with it! Remember to watch into the credits where we see her many years later (gods don't age) recruiting Lord Zerol for her new guild, "Amerath's Guild", which is a group of worthy heroes dealing with what Amerath's warnings.

>The Hero and the series are basically covering the mythos for the bigger setting.

DEEPEST
LORE

BUMP

It goes even deeper than that. They've made a huge manual for backers so you can set up role playing games in Alethrion. They did a livestream when the first new episode dropped and showed a bunch of the physical backer rewards from the kickstarter that they're going to ship out.

The guy brought up the pdf file of the manual on his computer and it's hundreds of pages long and filled with original art. Looked like a real passion project.
youtu.be/QsRwnOJ2A7Q?t=2177

>tfw Sup Forums barely cares

My problem is that I thought we'd get episodes like Alerthion's Greed, but we're getting two minute webisodes with a 2 minute intro and a 3 minute credit spiel. This kills the hype

It is all technically one single 9 minute episode divided in 3 parts.

They said that they would put they all together in a video later.

Ahh cool, I love this so far but I agree with the format is a bit annoying (but not so much I'll stop watching).

Anybody has a download link for the rpg?

>Also, I didn't know the Bros are next, link?
In the kickstarter they had voting to determine what characters will get new episodes. The chick here, the bros, the kids that get the map next, the muscle man and some new characters. Only the chick and the bros got funded.

Bros is the vampire?

Or are you talking about Bhrum?

Vampire isn't anyone I said.

I think he means Wilhem and Vito. The guys in the Reward.

Love the music in this

the world is probably named after him since he was a total bad ass. i mean, he did kill all those gods.

I'm enjoying these videos but as short as they are, there opening intros are honestly too long.

I think it would be a better idea to drop the opening on the first part of each episode they air but leave it out in the subsequent parts.

We should level this suggestion on the comments section. They actually answer them.

There needs to be a comprehensive playlist for all the Reward stuff.

There's the two "full length" episodes and the broken up Traveling Deity episodes we're getting now, but there's also the vampire episodes and the ones about the two girls and the two boys from the end of the original short.

Shit, it's happening?
Goddamn.

Have it in webm

>vampire episodes

Water?

There are two "Choose Their Path" mini-series.

The first one has been condensed into one video
youtu.be/fErhXM3lmow

Takes place right after the epic high-five and before they pass the map on to the next group of adventurers.

There really does need fora compile of all the videos.

Mathematical!

What was happening to Wilhelm?
What was that thing Dreadlocks spat out of Wilhelm and jumped through the window?
What's the deal with the amulet?