Childhood is when you idolize Spongebob. Adulthood is when you realize Squidward was right

Childhood is when you idolize Spongebob. Adulthood is when you realize Squidward was right.

Spongebob = reddit
Patrick = tumblr
Squidward = Sup Forums

fuck off with that 9gag humor

You either die a Spongebob, or you live long enough to see yourself become the Squidward.

childhood is skipping as many trainers as you can in gyms and rushing to the gym leader

adulthood is realizing how much XP you can get from them and grinding every single one

This sounds about right, actually.

Wait stop…

…NOW Patrick is Tumblr

I never did that during my childhood. How did you do that and not get raped by the gym leader?

I was always Squidward

My nigga Larry into ambushes it seems.

Pokemon is not a very hard game.

I always looked up to Sandy. Some aggression issues but otherwise well-adjusted and intelligent.

Her intelligence and research background got flanderized after the movie.

Fpbp

Childhood is watching SpongeBob SquarePants.
Adulthood is realizing that it was absolute shit and moving on to much better shows like ATLA and SJ.
Seriously, why does Sup Forums love this show so much!?

>tfw I am squidward
Only difference is I'm a tuba player rather than a clarinet player.

Which season is that image from? SpongeBob's design looks reminiscent of S1-3, but Squidward's got the thick outlines from S4 onward.

Why do I have to choose though? Those are all alright shows.

Childhood is thinking Sid is the villian
Adulthood is realizing Sid was just a creative kid

the ones that you are forced to do are the minimum you need to beat the gym, especially if you pick strongest starter type
besides, you can die over and over to gym leaders while still getting XP for it I think

That background reminds me of the house from ATHF. What if...?

>Everyone thought that This was hot

Sandy = Google Plus
Mr. Crabs = Comment Section

Honestly why is Sup Forums so fucking lame lately?