Little Italy (2018)

Little Italy (2018)
Comedy, Romance

Hayden Christensen ... Leo Campo
Emma Roberts ... Nikki Angioli

A young couple must navigate a blossoming romance, amidst a war between their families' competing pizza restaurants.

anyone looking forward to this kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/emma watson/ghost/only/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Emma is really moving up in the world starring opposite Hayden Christensen

I need trailer!!

Emma Dumont > Emma Stone > Emma Watson > Emma Roberts

every other poster on all of Sup Forums>reddit>krager

fucking this

sounds like shit, will still watch
>director known for Mystic Pizza

why does this retard have to shit up every thread with his terrible opinions

*unzips*

He's an attention whore, and you're part of the problem for acknowledging it.

which one? there is 2

Emma Roberts is a shit actress, that's why.

i want to put my seed inside her!

mama mia

:'/

she should wear more stockings

Goddamn robertsnigger, get a job.

Daily reminder that OP is a virgin and he hates to be called out on that. What a faggit.

:》

now kiss

tight

*drops to knees*

>posting a loose gutter whore
not making a good case either, champ

nice webm

imagine to peel down her panties

mmmmm those cute toes

Watson hates sex and is bad at it. She even needs instructional help by some obscure website to make herself orgasm.

I'd show her how this shit works

*licks oily pusy*

fucking autoload videos on news sites these days. If they don't stop that shit I feel like I'll have to place a bomb at some tabloid hq.

I hope it's coconut oil, it mixes well with fish.

In the middle of the night, in my dreams
You should see the things we do, baby

what kind of beta faggot wants to eat pussy?

alpha males want to get beat up and abused

She needs to stop shaving her legs.

You need to stop being a virgin.

sad!

Emma Roberts looks like a poor mans Margaret Qualley.

>watsonfags join the best emma thread.webm

Roberts was in jail, that's immensely worse. She even cried like a little bitch about it. Oiling hair and being bad at masturbation is nothing compared to it. But what do you know about sex, heh.

Best and hairiest Emma.

Krager. Stick to ghostposting.

she got nice legs

what about down there? emma watson confirmed hairy

>she got nice legs

'no'

Roberts still wins

Got some qt with hairy legs for me?

she looks so amazing in that pic

I like it

>that arch
hnnnng

Imagine being Emma Watson, one of the most photographed women in the world, a woman that millions of men dreamed up fantasising about, and knowing that you can't orgasm.

if she had me as her loyle pusy slave i would make her orgasm daily

*grew up

Imagine being a soyboy, desperately trying in your youth to get your dick wet but being overweight and ugly so that no girl ever wanted to touch you. Not even the ugliest skank that had a birth defect. Then later in life you decided to give up and only live to repost pics of emma roberts on an somalian tyre accessoire wearing board in an attempt to make the stinging pain in your heart go away but only to get rejected an spit on by watsonfags. Imagine that OP, imagine.

wrong

Imagine being a soyboy, desperately trying in your youth to get your dick wet but being overweight and ugly so that no girl ever wanted to touch you. Not even the ugliest skank that had a birth defect. Then later in life you decided to give up and only live to repost pics of emma watson on an somalian tyre accessoire wearing board in an attempt to make the stinging pain in your heart go away but only to get rejected an spit on by robertsfags. Imagine that OP, imagine.

This is half decent.

Imagine being a soyboy, desperately trying in your youth to get your dick wet but being overweight and ugly so that no girl ever wanted to touch you. Not even the ugliest skank that had a birth defect. Then later in life you decided to give up and only live to repost pics of emma watson on an somalian tyre accessoire wearing board in an attempt to make the stinging pain in your heart go away but only to get rejected an spit on by robertsfags. Imagine that OP, imagine.

but who has the best feet though?

stone>watson>>>>>>>roberts

>liking stubby watshit feet

Tiny hands. Would not hold.

faggot

Do they keep showing italian families because they are the only "white" people with big noses so the jews can more easily pretend they are white?

>emma watson above emma roberts
what the fuck?

Why don't you just let the thread die peacefully you virgin. You can clearly see it's not getting any motion.

'tis strange.

9 out of 10 people see Emma Roberts as the most beautiful woman in the world.

1 out of 10 people see Emma Roberts as a hideous goblin.

i may be a virgin but you sir can shut the fuck up

how about no? and how about fuck off back toreddit or /hr/. You can't acknowledge it for now but I'm fighting a good fight here to keep the board clean from your brainlet threads, without substance and without content.

great post

fuck shes getting THICC

>that
>THICC
none of the emmas are thicc or close to thicc

Stone is kinda close

Wtf is wrong with her fingers?!

Emma Rose Roberts>Emma Noelle "Dumont" Roberts>Emily Jean "Emma" Stone>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>Charlotte Duerre Watson

Watson has the most boring, generic face of all time.

>Imagine being a soyboy
Emmanuel Weinstein doesn't have to inagine. Pic related

Imagine being this beautiful

Only in my wildest dreams

>Emma Rose Roberts>Emma Noelle "Dumont" Roberts>Emily Jean "Emma" Stone>>>>>>literal shit>>>>>>>Charlotte Duerre Watson

wow emma so brave!

What kind of shitty english is this?

This image makes me feel funny in my pants

That makes no sense whatsoever. There is only one notorious ghostfag on this board and he is an Emma Watson fag. His prints are all over this thread.

What to you guys is bants, to him is a serious and bitter rivalry. Reminder that when you reply to him you are enabling an actually mentally ill person.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/emma watson/ghost/only/

Is Eric in it?