Seriously what kind of autist would see Justice League over Thor Ragnarok?

Seriously what kind of autist would see Justice League over Thor Ragnarok?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm3069408/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the Thor movies have been the weakest offerings of the MCU

What kind of retarded fuckchild would want to watch either?

People who care about complex themes and compelling characters

>On Sup Forums
>Hates capeshit

Autism.

Why is capeshit allowed on /co? It just encourages shitposting and Sup Forums crossposting?

What kind of dumbass wouldn't want to see both?

I bet you're one of those people who says BvS made them think.

>complex themes
>HAY LOOK I REFERENCED THE BIBBLE

seeing as it's about an hour away from beating JL in views after being out for only a couple days no one

>check out all these Jesus allegories!
>wait, isn't Superman more of a Moses figure?
>lol 2 deep 4 u marvelcuck?

Such complex
So compelling
Wow

Getting real sick and tired of this company wars bullshit.

The kind that endlessly regurgitate these terrible company wars threads.

Seriously, mods, what the fuck? Why are letting people get away with this crap?

It's so fucking stupid.

Ma too. Besides both Thor and JL look awful.

I just want a decent reboot of thor.

>WANTING to watch a Zack Snyder film

And with a better actor to the lead role. Chris Hemsworth is close to Halle Berry-Catwoman/Storm and Gador-WW shit tier level.

Thor > Wonder Woman > GotG2 > The Mummy > Pirates of the Caribbean > Star Wars > Justice League > Spider-Man

That trailer got me pretty excited.

Hey, halle can actually act sometimes when she actually feels like it.

In a Monday morning.
Dropping by surprise.
And without releasing 5 different trailers for the trailer.

I know there's not a lot of epic quips every minute

But it takes a keen eye and patience to understand all the intricacies Snyder put in the movie.

Mods used to delete this kind of stuff but for some reason they aren't lately.

only when it's done by those retarded Sup Forums shitposters pretending to be DC fans

>it takes a keen eye and patience to understand all the intricacies Snyder put in the movie

Pee in a jar is hardly an intricacy. I mean, it has it's place in some raunchy comedy film like Harold & Kumar, but you can't put something like that in a more serious drama and play it straight and then just step back and tip your fedora and tell the whole world "you're wrong it's just too deep for you to comprehend, I am the greatest genius alive"

This is true. But the trailer looks baller as fuck. It think its a safe bet that a studio that's consistently turned out decent to awesome movies with a couple missteps is more likely to redeem a weak franchise than one that hasn't managed to prove itself yet.

I'll never understand why did Zack Snyder got to be the DCEU's main director. At least Whedon did some sci-fi tv before and was known in the geek community. Oh, yeah his wife.

Why do you care what other people think

Yet they still rate higher than everything the DCEU has put out thus far.

>thinking there's nothing else to Sup Forums other than capeshit

Autism^2

So, Anons. What odds do you give on this movie having a Beta Ray Bill cameo?

>compelling characters
most unlikable characters ever.

Don't know why, considering fucking green lantern and jonah hex were better than thor.

none

like the odds of any DC movie beating any Marvel movie at the box office this year

Literally zero. It's already too cramped with characters plus Valkirie, Hulk, Loki and Strange are already helping Thor.

>he can't afford to see two movies

Someone who can afford more than one movie ticket in a month, and isn't so autistically over-invested in company wars that they refuse to see one of them

The fact is, neither has had a good lead-up. So if you're going to preemptively decide not to watch JL because BvS was trash, watch Thor 2 again and be honest

If we're gonna spend a month throwing around bad opinions about both movies on here anyway I'd rather have an informed opinion

>green lantern
>better than anything

>not taking issue with the Jonah Hex movie being mentioned in any positive sense whatsoever, even by comparison with a supposedly bad movie

Jonah Hex is worse than Steel and not even unintentionally funny

it's not about affording it's about knowing how fucking shit DC is and not going to support it

The difference is Thor 3 has a different directer and writers, JL is more of the same.

I am hyped up about both. I loved Aquaman in the Batmobile. And 'I am rich" scene.

But thor will be in space.
Space to us is like what the Wild West. A wide space where anything can happen.

Also thanks to many previous films, there is a lot of background: Hulk, Asgard, Dr. strange, possibly one of the stones ( I believe it wiil be in Guardians 2, but whatever) and that helps the story.

In fact, Thor 3 trailer also made me think what Green Lantern Corps might be. It can be awesome.

Maybe a small background cameo

I'll give you Taika Waititi but none of his movies guarantee that he'll make a good Thor movie. That's why I'll lean towards Thor: Ragnarok if pressed for a prediction of their quality but I won't put money on it.

Also the screenwriter is this guy:
imdb.com/name/nm3069408/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr4
He's exclusively done Marvel DVD/Blu-Ray bonus shorts.

>i know him from work lololol

I will watch both movies and fucking enjoy them, you cant do shit about it, take that Sup Forums you fucking company war faggots

Not high, unfortunately. Thor's supporting heroes group already seems pretty packed, given Hulk, possibly Korg and Doctor Strange are in tow at various points. Thor's supporting cast of Asgardians from the previous movies may have small appearances too. With all that, they don't really have time or space to do Beta Ray Bill justice.

>Watch the greatest superhero team's first movie appearance
>Watch the 3rd in the dullest MCU trilogy
Even if JL is dogshit I'd rather watch Batman dick around with Aquaman than Thor and Hulk, or JK Simmons as Gordon over Jeff Goldblum in terrible neon makeup.

It's technically in the rules. I fucking hate it and wish it was limited to Sup Forums; the Sup Forums crossboarding on Sup Forums for the 3DPD GitS was fucking atrocious.

I think I'll watch both.

>he believes the jesus allegory meme

there was literally 1 jesus image in all of MoS, and 2 in BvS.

this

why do you gotta be so paranoid and sound autistic? I've been on Sup Forums since fucking Civil War storytimes (when it was actually being released) and started on Sup Forums and I love the DCEU.

Stay stupid though.

honestly this

>Short hair Thor
He was way hotter with it long

MARTHAAAAAAAAAAAA

get fucked

I'm going to watch both because I have a paying job.

I could pay for both but I'm not giving my money to Zack the Hack.

>compelling characters

I see the Snyder Defense League is out in force tonight.

>rated higher

By who? Critics? The Thor films and Superman Returns are not better than MoS, as critics would have you believe.

This is coming from someone who dislikes BvS.

I'm not so dirt poor that I can't see both films.

I'd rather watch whichever film looks like it will be better.

Which, hilariously, is Thor. Better cast, far better director who actually loves the source material, better trailer... JL is a dream for the ages, but Snyder will never deliver that dream. Going to watch one of his films is like volunteering to have your childhood self brutally sodomized over the course of two and a half hours. Probably in slo-mo.

Why do people say that? In what universe are movie tickets expensive?

Scratch

>be me
>casual
>can enjoy movies because I don't give a fuck about DCshills and marveldrones arguing about the most shallow shit.
feels good

>referencing the Bible means the other themes don't exist
Autistic.