HAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHHHA OHH NO NO NO NO NONONO

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH HOLY FUCK LOOK AT HER FACE HAHAHA OH SHIT

SHES UGLY AS FUCK HAHHAH HOW COULD DINSEY FUCK UP THIS BAD? HAHA

WHY DONT SHE JUST KILL HERSELF AHHAHA OHHHH NO NON ON O NON OHAHAHOEHOH

How many scenes of the movie do they drive through McDonalds for her?

They should have swapped this actresses role with the actress of the sister of the character she plays
The sister who died was fucking hot

over 9000 TIMES HAHHAHHAOHHHHH NONONOOOON OHOAHAOH

I WANT ROSE TO SHIT IN MY MoUTH

then white women would have to look at an attractive asian and hate the movie. if you think casting ham-hong there is a mistake you underestimate disney

Lemme guess, she kicks a bunch of guys asses and emasculates men and makes them look inferior.

user, you express yourself very obnoxiously. You should feel bad and be more considerate in the futur, otherwise you wouldn't be able to bed a woman even half as good looking as her.

sage'd&peace out

user, do men really need emasculating when you got a bunch of them 24/7 engaging in escapism, fantasy and bitching about matriarchy on some toad forum? I think that's already enough self-inflicted emasculation, this is too much.

She gets blacked hahahaahhahhahaahhahaahahhahahahahahaha

Thank god they are being driven out of escapism. I think this is the whole point of it all tbqh.

To awaken the male.

Dude, lots of attractive nonwhite women are cast in movies in hollywood
I don't hear white women SEETHING at nonwhite women in film like many anons do towards black men in films

>Dude, lots of attractive nonwhite women are cast in movies in hollywood
Name one

Sure, dude, you're gonna get your life together. Any day now.

Lupita Niyongo or whatever her name is. The black actresses of the CW-verse. That's about it.

I'm not I can't name any specific actress off the top of my head, but I have seen attractive nonwhite females in modern films I've watched
I have never heard of a white women get assblasted over them, while Sup Forums 24/7 gets assblasted over nonwhite men in films

>need an Asian female for diversity quota
>bypass all possible qt Asians actresses with likable personalities
>cast some 2/10 Vietnamese womanlet with a wood-chipper tulip haircut that can't act

How to spot a terrible movie in one easy step.

It will still make one quadrillion dollars

Zoe Saldana

shhhh, he's gotta believe

Everyone in the Sequels were ugly as fuck too. Disney is paying homage.

Oprah in her prime, everybody loves her right?

why a vietnamese girl, i thought the chinese market was like 100x bigger than the vietnam crowd