Cya in a month or two

Cya in a month or two.

show hide list

Im on 35 right now

ciao faggot, enjoy your safe space.

>filtering content on the only platform where people can express your views anonymously

>coming back at all
OP I was like you once back in the day on Sup Forums. I used to come in with my nifty little firefox extension and browse and talk about video games, for I liked video games. Every once in a while though off topic threads, or blatant trolling would clutter up the board. I'd hide the threads and hit f5 since this was before even third party catalog existed you see. If ever I hit f5 and got a page 0 that was entirely filled with hidden threads, I'd take a break and go do something else.
Eventually though, more often than not the first page would be filled with hidden threads, and breaks became the norm. I wasted two years still lurking a board that was shit and dead, before I eventually realized my mistake and quit for good.
Don't be like me OP. Learn from my mistake and just walk away. It's not just because of Star Wars, or anything else topical or passing. The board isn't what you like anymore: walk away.

37, I don't manually hide.
I'm pretty sick of all the spoilers but I guess I had it coming.

Patrician filter list:
>/who/
>/got/
>riverdale
>poo poo pee pee
>Star Wars
>/orville/

when youre here long enough, it is annoying.

nice off topic post friend

i suggest you read the rules before you start posting here

have a good day!

That's a small list, on Sup Forums x my filter list for keyword is 2 pages long, tripfag 1page and the image md5 about 4 pages long. Mostly due to the brainless wojacks

>I come here to hide threads before anything else

just in time for the based yify release

What can we do to stop the manchild epidemic?

my only regret in filtered keywords is i won't be able to post in the brainlet threads mocking shit wears if the OP used the conventional spelling

Im on 45 SW hidden threads right now

>spam is fun
said the spammer

this makes me miss the times when game of thrones was a thing

Bane?

black panther pol invasion incoming soon user

>no /tpg/ filter
>no Avatar filter
>no /STD/ filter
you're a pleb

you are like a little baby look at this

What should I add still? I don't want to use general words because other decent threads could be caught in the crossfire.

cringe

lmao why would you have [a][n][o][n] filtered

Have you noticed Sup Forums unironically becomes Sup Forums again when Star Wars is released again. Like even the other memes come back.

Nostalgia.

this meme of a post is dead on arrival

I just filter all that shit

man up

ahahah

I used to post mlp on Sup Forums when it came out, all the replies you got would feel like a power rush

>power rush
the state of vidyagaem posters

53 here.

cry harder Sup Forumsnigger

I SAWED THIS BOAT IN HALF

this is only star wars and capeshit
hope Sup Forums is shut down

>hiding threads because WAAAAAA DADDY I DUN LIEK FRANCHISE
>still actively contributes to the endless thinly veiled Sup Forums threads
I can guarantee this is the case. You are why this board is irrelevant. The only difference between this place and Sup Forums at this point is more pedoposting

tax policy was born in /tg/ then you know what usually happens to content with potential

Schneiderposting is as old as lost. Everything else is the usual cancer fed by tourists

(You)

Majority of people here don't really watch that shit.

Was the bacta any good?

go back to your containment board cuck

different variations of desu. By now you should've filtered those obvious template threads.

Nice blog post tripfaggot. Perhaps tumblr would suit you better.

nu-Wars fanboy spotted.

More like a person who is tired of hearing of star wars?

Oh, but I browse only Sup Forums, Sup Forums and /tg/ friendo! Maybe you need to back to /leftypol/ or reddit

maybe you need to take medication for your mental disorder. cuck