This was pretty fucking good

a little slow start, but damn it got good.

I also like that they made decisions that people dind't see coming at all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMnsdb1YiKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Such as?

Snoke killing

I liked it. I'm really confused by the hate on Sup Forums for it right now.

I didn't like Luke's death much, though. I don't understand why he had to die at the end. He also looked awful ad the projection on Crait compared to himself on the island.

Carrie Fisher was an awful actress, and I have no idea why they didn't kill her instead, but the rest of the cast was solid. I even liked the chink girl.

Snoke's death I thought was great. I have zero doubt he will be back. Same for force ghost Luke, now that we know they can affect the living world.

Much more original than TFA. I enjoyed it.

Samefag.
Also, brainlet or shill.
TLJ is garbage.

>force projecting your body to another location: stupid
>force telepathy between kylo ren and rey (a literal nobody): stupid
>yoda destroying the jedi scrolls that had significance for literally decades: stupid
>yoda destroying anything from beyond the grave: stupid
>forced romance between finn and rose because: stupid
>leia surviving because apparently she knows how to use the force too, and makes a force field around her body in space: really fucking stupid
>rey was stronger than kylo without effort or training: stupid
>kill off Snoke in TLJ, now the only threat is kylo ren, who's already shown to be weaker than rey: stupid
>trilogy now has no meaningful threat: unbelievably stupid
>rey is stronger than luke even though rey goes to luke for training: stupid

No. Its NOT pretty good, its pretty shit

Remember the Luke that would stare off into the sky hoping for adventure?
Remember the Luke that risked his life to save his friends, TWICE?
Remember the Luke that refused to kill his father?
That Luke is gone user, he's gone

This movie is a heaping pile of shit. I'm making sure my family never gives this autistic creation anything. Fuck this movie, fuck what it has done to the past lore. Fuck this dumb goddamn new age trash pile. If I could pay money to ban this video retardation I would.

How about just the terrible plot. "We have them on a string" complete bullshit to be able to maintain a chase... then this fucking retarded gem "they are lighter than us and therefore faster" ... in fucking space. Oh and dont forget a vommand ship literally kilometres long, which belongs to the ruler of an empire with trillions of subjects, only has 40 fucking tie fighters which they call back because they couldnt cover them COME THE FUCK ON

To be fair, Yoda didn't destroy the scrolls. They are in the falcon, Rey stole them, we see them when Finn something out of a drawer at the end.

But yes, Yoda looked stupid, they could easily have kept the OT look without having to LITTERALY take the 40 yo puppet out of a cupboard. It looked extremely clunky and out of place, and the fact force ghosts can now actively interact with the world is retarded.

By the way, on an unrelated note, why didn't the First order send in more fighters and bombers once the rebel ship's hangar had been blown up? Sure they needed support, but support against what? Why not swarm the fleet with fighters and finish it off?

I cant believe im going to say it but at least in the OT and PT there is a sense of scope and depth to the world building. This film, and to a lesser extent TFA, feels like theres only about 1000 people in the galaxy and they all know each other.

This film should not exist for the amount a gigantic plotholes it opens and characters it ruined.

Link for watching TLJ?

True.
And not just the characters but the Dreadnaught and Snoke's ship both destroyed pretty easily. Remember how much fear a standard star destroyer evoked. Now its like who cares, it only takes two fighters to eliminate a flagship.

it was almost certainly a new puppet. it was just a badly made one

I'm not sure about shield tech either. Was it always the case that shields were bubble shaped and therefore that small craft inside the shield could cause heavy damage? I mean it would make sense, but still, it did seem like a sole X wing could do an awful amount of damage.

Y'all replying to copypasta shill threads. An identical one was deleted just earlier.

>leia surviving because apparently she knows how to use the force too, and makes a force field around her body in space: really fucking stupid
holy fuck!... tell me this Vaudevillian shit is in fact true... TELL ME IT IS SO!?!?!

youtube.com/watch?v=aMnsdb1YiKA

>then this fucking retarded gem "they are lighter than us and therefore faster" ... in fucking space.

i was wondering whether the "cold, dark space" + Vader just standing there at the end of RO... in cold, dark space, and using light speed hyper-drive INSIDE A PLANET'S ATMOSPHERE, would be topped in the 'movie science so inconsistently autisitic that it makes Hanna Barbera cartoons look factual' category

...seems my dreams have come true!

Murky waters. I think it was Rotj where the B-wing pilot crashes through the bridge of the super star destroyer but that was only after they said shields were down, so what im getting at is feel like shields are whatever the writer needs them to be.
Personally i think destroying the Dreadnaught was unnecessary and the same plot points could of been hit with greater emphasis if it hadnt. Think about poo coming to terms with disobeying an order which lead to the deaths of all those rebels and he was the only survivor. And now we see what looks like a formidable foe in the first order and the fear of a Dreadnaught being present in a battle.

Is contrarian posting the most brainlet form of trolling?

I just read the reviews liking the movie is not a contrarian opinion apparently

Makes you think why they don't just send an unmanned ship in light speed into every star destroyer/enemy seeing how that small ship could destroy so many huge ones.

>windows movie maker
Go shill your video elsewhere.

Pretty much this.
Speaking of light speed... if Fin and yellow mary sue can leave the rebel command ship make the jump enjoy some unnecessary shenanigans where we see a literal leprechaun with a pot of gold and come back to chase via lightspeed, why couldnt a star destroyer, or two, do the same thing to rebels and come oit just ahead of them?

Its true. Mild beginning spoilers
In the beginning in the space fight with kylo ren where leia looks concerned in the trailers, the bridge explodes and leia gets sucked into space. Then it zooms on her hands (in space) slowly twitching and particles moving and then she flies *through* space, while unconscious in a pose resembling god from creation of adam(pic related) until she arrives at a ship and is brought to safety.
It was at this moment that i knew the movie would be terrible. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw this stupidity.