Marvel's """"""House of Ideas""""""

>marvel's """"""House of Ideas""""""
>rehash old mutie team
>rehash a """"new""""""" rehash of a rehash char with rehashed love triangle premises instead of an established rehash of a rehash of a rehash like x23 who at least has won over people with several years worth of char development and that could add a different tone to the obligatory love triangle drama

this is why people dont like marvel anymore

They never said that they were the house of good ideas.

This.

You act like they haven't done this before, except edgy and bisexual

fpbp

Still a better character than Daken. Which honestly isn't much since Daken is shit.

id take daken joining the o5 and turning cyclops bi while simultaneously fucking iceman and jean over teen wolverine ANY DAY

Daken works really well as a villain, though, and has a personality even if it's one you dislike.

I just wish someone would retcon some of the dumber shit from his backstory like the killer nannies as bullshit Romulus made him believe with Romulus's unexplained mindfuck powers. With a better origin story a writer could start really developing him as a believable character instead of a 70 year old teenager with daddy issues.

Personally I'd go with the Machiavellian angle he had at one point. He's like his generation's Sabretooth with more self control, and an angle of having an edge in the manipulation department and a complete lack of shame, when he's done well and not being a little bitch. That could be a great villain now that Sabretooth is a lame version of the much more likable AoA Sabretooth.

That would be hilarious to experience, but it would be a terrible comic.

I have to draw this.

Cyclops is already bi, remember: he's a big pink explosion trapped in a guy's body...
Iceman is already fucked: look who they have writing his solo.
And at least now young Mr. Hudson can become an '-is-best conquest for Daken.
Let's see if Sup Forums can overreact to that.

People actually cared enough about him for him to be brought back?
Wait, let me rephrase that. People actually gave a fuck about him at all?

b-but some of the best new marvel chars have been minorities (sam and kamala) or at worst, fringe-waifubait (hope)

no one EVER asked for him or discussed him at all for years. its gonna take the kind of writer marvel doesnt have at the moment to rehabilitate him as a char

True enough.

I don't think so...
(not to say that he doesn't actually have a fanbase, he does for some reason)
I think what they're doing is faking out the fans with as many "Wolverine's back" stories as possible so they can keep the original dead for as long as they can.

>implying Jean wouldn't just out him as completely straight who only did gay shit to get attention
>"It was just a 50 year phase"

That wouldn't sell as well as 50 Shades of Gay

Do the middle claws come out of his palms or his wrists?

was supposed to be in reply to

Sad part is that Spider Man Renew Your Vows is perhaps the only good universe at the moment.

Is it too much to ask that you post your gibberish in the form of at least one complete sentence with proper and understandable grammar?
I can't even tell if you're pro or con outing comic closet-cases.

Just learn to read and that should clear things up.

Laura's better anyway.

He was obviously making a joke. How autistic are you?

They ruined even that once Wolverine x Jean, the second most cancerous X-men pairing got canonized.

It should've been pretty obvious he was autistic.

Whats the 1st most Cancerous?
Is is Jean x Scott

wolverine+storm

You can't read poor grammar, that's why it's called poor grammar.
*I* was actually taught that in an English class, where I learned how to write complete sentences ... Oh wait, I'm thinking of kindergarten.

If you have to explain the joke (and you do) then you didn't actually make a joke.

It was kind of funny to see Scott that salty

>Can only comprehend writing at a Kindergarten level
Well that does explain things.

Laura+Warren

That shit is burning on our front porch.

Oh look, you finally used a complete sentence this time.
You get a gold star sticker!

fuck off, shitposter

I'm not that user, and I did comprehend his joke. Go get your autism diagnosed, user.

What's the fucking joke?
That nobody outs people for being straight?
What the fuck did that have to do with the threads being responded to?
Nobody was talking about the outing scene, it's pure autism to keep bringing that up in non-response to unrelated posts.
What was the point being made there?
And then there was the "quote" ...
>"It was just a 50 year phase"
Nobody said anything like that, who was being quoted?
If that was intended as his own message then why use quotations? And what was the message?
Was that intended to be completely senseless? As this joke you mention understanding?
If that part was the joke, what's the point? What's the punchline?
You still haven't explained this "joke" that you say you understood as funny.
What exactly is the joke that was made in ???
Because unresponsive and hostile posts are not "jokes".

Some one call the doctor i think user is seizing

not even any of them but you must terminally autistic to misunderstand those posts . maybe english isnt your first language?

>Cable
>Nate Grey
>Rachel Grey

>Jimmy
>Laura
>Daken

Cyclops and Wolverine have enough kids running around now they could form their own team. Now we just need some of them to fuck so the X-Men can have their own SuperBatman

Ffs they should just do a teenage x-men AU where are the adult x-men people like are 16 again.

I think the future will reveal evil emma has some cyclops kid stashed away somewhere, and she made everyone forget about him to protect him. So there will be more summers. Also isnt Hope technically his granddaughter?

You still can't explain your post.
All you can do is pretend that it's somehow perfectly obvious why you strung together random incoherent words and linked that mess to someone else's conversation.
Look at what you've just posted. You can't even respond as if you understand what you've done wrong.
Go on, try to. Fake being a normal person. I dare you.
Answer the question.

i would but idont believe you are for real. maybe because i just read that reply chain all at once but it seems clear to me you must be just pretending to be retarded

Emma can't have kids.
The Weapon Plus program harvested her ovaries and the ova inside them to make their army of Emma clone-daughters in The World, five of whom became the Cuckoos.

No dear, try again to make your sentence.
This time think really hard about what letter is capitalized.
You can do it!

>it must be the same person the only one who desagrees with you
>your lack of command of informal language must be something generalized instead of something that happens just to you, because its simply not possible anyone else could have understood that post

kek

Sounds like rebirth. What's the problem?

Fuckwit, you replied to the response directed specifically at your previous posts, that gave away the game right there.
If you had responded earlier, before you confirmed to every reader of this thread that you've been samefagging by responding as one person, you could have kept the fiction viable.
You fucked it up.
And I shouldn't have to explain to you why you aren't as smart as you think you are, I'm not on your side here.
Frankly, this counts as pitying you.

is there a term that encompasses all these discrete concepts: "autistic", "paranoid", "retarded" and "nigger"?

Mainly that the original is coming back, guaranteed.
So Marvel's taking this opportunity of his absence to flood the field with every alt-U Wolverine they own the rights to.
It's ridiculous.

DC's Rebirth was replacement, this is pure addition.
They've even made clones of his clone.

the original wont come back until FOX casts a new wolverine and then marvel makes comics wolverine look like him for movie synergy

Why are you so fucking angry that you didn't get the joke? Why are you so insecure that you have to lash out at the person who wrote it instead of moving on to the next post? Why do you think your inability to understand something makes you better than everyone else? Holy shit, get diagnosed, and accept that you are an incomplete person who has trouble communicating with other people.

Here, I'll explain his joke for you.

Young Jean violated Bobby's mind and outed him as gay despite him having always been a canonically straight character.

Another user was joking about Daken using his pheromone powers to fuck all the teen X-Men if he was the son of Wolverine who is being used in this book.

user is implying through greentext format that Jean would out Daken as straight, despite him being a canonically bi character, as a play on how she's known for mind raping teammates.

"It was just a 50 year phase" illustrates the absurdity of a character with an established history having his sexual identity altered by Jean. It also plays off a common dismissive accusation that bisexuals are just 'going through a phase' and 'doing it for attention'.

The beauty of greentext format is that it can be used to quote, it can be used to imply, or it can be used to simplify. If you are too mentally limited to pick up on implications and context, then you are the problem. If you do not like greentexting, you can leave Sup Forums.

retardation is already covered by the autism spectrum, if that helps.