Dr Erso, I'm Empire

Dr Erso, I'm Empire.

You're a big guy

Someone rushed ahead of the dialouge

why'd they park so far away?

Why do they think they can make one if these every year and retain quality? The OG trilogy took 3 years a pop

skipping this line with no survivors

YOUR HIT ON THE REBEL BASE IT DIDN'T WORK, MY FRIEND

YOUR HIT ON THE REBEL BASE

IT DIDNT WORK MY FRIEND AND NOW YOU HAVE MY STORMTROOPERS GOING AROUND THE GALAXY AT 24 HOURS A DAY

HOW EXACTLY IS THAT SUPPOSED TO HELP MY DIVISION KILL REBELS?

Will this be the best nuStarwars film?

Do these memorable supporting perfomances make him a good actor? A flick with him and Rooney came out recently, is it worth a watch?

Is he in charge?

He didn't fly his X-wing so good

Literally the only good aspect in Nu-wars

Great non corellia planet

>retain quality

would watch anything with roon roon

I think Disney should stick to these one-off movies because judging by TLJ they clearly don't have enough story material for a full trilogy. Rouge One was rather okay though.

You're a hard man to find, for me

So are we all in agreement that Krennic is by far the best thing to come out of Soy Wars?

I must have missed out on this soy meme can someone give me a quick rundown?

I support this notion.
Mendelsson deserve memehood.

>"The work is stalled. I need you to come back."
>"I won't do it Krennic"
>"We were on the verge of greatness, we were this close to providing peace and security to the galaxy."
>"You're confusing peace with terror."
>"Well, you have to start somewhere."
haha...

>"So I'm still in command?"

Cant really find any fault in that logic. All those third world shitholes are usually better off under some dictator than the anarchy that usually follows overthrowing them.

Do you feel in command?

The Republic actually didn't support many planets and let slavery and starvation go on as the Jedi ignored it. The Sith actually had reasons to bring down the Republic and the Jedi when you read the expanded novels.

>retain quality

EPIV > EPV > EPVI > RO > EPIII > EPI > EPII > EPVII*

(*contingent on who bad EPVIII is -- haven't seen it yet... but it does not bode well)

nope... but that's why it's so much fun!