Cass is the best Batgirl

Cass is the best Batgirl

Eh honestly haven't read enough of each Batgirl to compare.

Maybe

between her and Jubilee, who do you think has the lower IQ?

Jubilee, easy.

Cass can't Read.
Jubes can't Math.

It's hard to say which is worse, because neither of them could answer a Chicago Math Problem.

Is nu52 Cass canon covered in scars?

Cass was never given a proper education as a kid, the only thing David taught her was how to fight. It also fucked up her brain and gave her some for dyslexia. I don't know what Jube's excuse is.

>*form of dyslexia

Jubilee has a numeric form of dyslexia called dyscalculia. She can't into math ever.

Fuck DC and WB for not making her the DCEU Batgirl. She would have fit perfectly with the dark tone of that universe. Also since DCEU Bruce has clearly been Batman for quite a few years they could have easily had Babs as Oracle and referenced or show her past as Batgirl and her being shot and paralyzed.

First 3 volumes of Cass' Batgirl run is pretty good if you have some free time

Are they ever going to do another Batman movie where Batman has a sidekick? Just make sure the kid is over 18 and it shouldn't be a problem.

Eh, screw the Killing Joke, set the movie around No Man's Land and have Babs lose the use of her legs saving people from a collapsing building or something.

Like is there even a conversation here?
She has shown herself far more capable in the field than anyone else to hold the title before or after.

I wonder if it would be possible to show a team-up between the current versions of Cass and Babs that doesn't make the latter look like a casual poser.

My very favorite thing about Cass is how seriously she takes The Mission. She's almost as devoted to the crusade as Bruce, or was during her solo run. It was a neat little link between the two of them.

It's hinted at, but like the middle portion of her ongoing when she started to dress up (aka like the dress currently which is basically an homage to this one), we haven't seen the scars or said dress maybe is hiding them.

> perfect fit as Batgirl in an Arkham game.
> is even hinted at in Origins.
> NOPE! LOL! Sorry, we're just gonna give you a Babs mission DLC.

> perfect Batgirl to be in the DCEU. Literally, can hold her own movie. Hell, James Gunn would do one involving her in a heartbeat.

> nope let's get Joss to do New 52 Batgirl story cause that's a run that so needs adapting.

Though given the artist on the early portion of that run is in hot water. Would that make them reconsider?

I mean Whedon has basically written the same trope of each Batgirl before. Rebellious librarian, sassy never say die blonde, and semi-mute Asian gal who was bred to be a weapon instead wants another life.

I think that was the intention of the first arc of "Rebirth" Babs. To be thrown into a situation that Cass would have been and fend for herself.

Daily reminder that Cass is daughteru, not waifu. She is for hug, not fug.

Truly, the best batdaughter

best daughter

I really hope Bruce and Cass (and Kate, I guess, if she must) go out for ballet at the end of this arc