Friendly reminder that Admiral Ackbar fucking dies

what about nien nunb?

And Phasma! Captain Phasma too!

I thought he died a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
He is a fucking fish after all. How long are they gonna live anyway?

What about the droid attack on the Wookiee?

so does yoda and vader, and palpatine, and obi wan, and everyone else you love. what did you expect him to live forever. I'm not a fan of these new movies but my issue isn't old characters dying.

who?

He survives, he is one of the 20 people of the resistance that survives.

Nah, she just fell into some fire, she'll be back, after all she is wearing chromium armour or whatever.

Link for watching movies? Camrip

TLJ KILL LIST

>ackbar
>leia
>luke
>phasma
>rose
>snoke
>all the praetorian guards
>holdo
>roses sister

Did i miss anyone?

Rose? Holdo? Are they introduced in this movie? Should I care?

I always thought him more of a lobster, which can get older than 100 years.

To be quite honest he was a non human xeno scum so thats good for me

Perhaps one of the oldest fish on earth, Hanako lived to a ripe old age of 226. The scarlet koi died in 1977 and scientists used the rings on her scales to accurately estimate her age. They discovered that the beautiful and beloved pet fish was born before the United States was founded.

leia and rose live you retard

Carrie is dead.

rose and leia didnt die unfortunately

They might as well have just killed Finn. Dude's story is boring and meaningless.

>comas

what you guys havent realized is that the coma is death, same shit as carbonite freezing han. they cant bring back leia so shes effectively dead, and they are waiting to see the publics opinion on roses character and her romance with finn to see if shes stays on for 9. this is the mouse we are talking about, everything they do is coldly calculated to bring in profit. everyone in the cast is disposable apart from kylo and rey

effectively they are both dead since no one likes rose or her tryst with finn

God you're dumb.

t. 56%er
grow a brain you mung

If you actually watched the movie instead of just reading synopsis of it on Sup Forums you would have known she wakes up from the coma like 30 minutes before the movie ends, retard.

RIP

Why add all these old characters when they all die anyway?

They're going to retire her character but not kill her

so you can feel sad when they die and therefore be emotionally impacted by the movie

Don't bother