Are you excited for Stjepan Sejic's Aquaman?!

Are you excited for Stjepan Sejic's Aquaman?!

Other urls found in this thread:

firstcomicsnews.com/dc-comics-july-2017-solicitations-preview/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xny_eQ2Ibfs
youtube.com/watch?v=gzXKMMp0j18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is that Dolphin?

Not a fan of 3D modeled comics

Isn't that the guy making bdsm lesbian comics?

She's back! There's another picture floating around, but I didn't save it

Yes.

firstcomicsnews.com/dc-comics-july-2017-solicitations-preview/

AQUAMAN #26
Written by DAN ABNETT
Enraged by rumors of Arthur’s survival in the slums of Atlantis, the ruthless King Rath orders the use of ancient Atlantean techno-magic to track down the Aquaman at all costs! But the ex-king Arthur can’t hide for long when his fate collides with that of a mysterious young woman on the run from Rath’s own secret police. Her name: Dolphin.

It is indeed

Only reason I'm still supporting Aquaman even though he's not on it yet, I want the book to stay afloat until he arrives.
Sunstone is actually a really fun romantic comedy, I love it but that's just cause I love gay fluffy shit.

Is Mera gonna get cucked?

But this isn't a 3D model. He paints/draws like that. He DOES make 3D models, but they look quiet different

Yes, look at all that 3D modelling.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xny_eQ2Ibfs

>Wedding never

He paints over 3D models, and not all of them

Arthur's hand and the lower jaw of the monster are a dead giveaway. My gripe is not that it's "lazy" or "unethical" - the guy, like most of those who use 3D and/or photos to trace over and make comics out of, is a poor sequential storyteller

I liked his covers for witchblade. So yes

>the guy, like most of those who use 3D and/or photos to trace over and make comics out of, is a poor sequential storyteller
Read his Witchblade.
You are factually wrong.
I have the entire thing & there is not a single time that you could not understand what was happening panel to panel.

Incredibly excited as long as him & Mera don't break up.

Praying Liam Sharp comes on after him for a long time.

That's cool and all, but I'd still like him to finish Witchblade and focus on Death Vigil stuff

>It's a highly detailed painting so it must be traced, or a 3d model.

Pretty sure this is how he funds his own projects. Especially since he has Sunstone and Death Vigil up for free on his Deviantart. (I still bought all the paperbacks and I'm broke as fuck)

I know the dude is capable of drawing muscles, so why does aquaman look fat?

Didn't witchblade end a couple of years back?
I'm looking forward to a the adventure of sexy Aquaman

It's the awkward pose. If he weren't bending back as he swoops up the page, he would be more proportional.

> defending tracing

>tracing
youtube.com/watch?v=gzXKMMp0j18

>she has scales

WHY.jpg

>fedoras are so conditioned to accept webcomic-style """"""""""""""""art"""""""""""""""" that they now actively hate realism and well done accurate actual art by people with actual technical training and skill

> if it walks like a trace and talks like a trace

>tfw becoming a scalie

Yes,i love his art work and Aquaman

Thank goodness I dropped Aquaman ages ago

Can't fucking wait. I added it to my pulllist as well.

If only Abnett was removed from the book too.

Nah, it's still Abnett.

>poor story teller
>guy that literally made a comic with worldbuilding as big as tolkiens
I also like to spout nonsense to sound smart :-^ )

>guy that literally made a comic with worldbuilding as big as tolkiens
que???

I'd also highlight (and I'm not even the user you're replying to) that "poor sequential storyteller" in no way has to be taken as a worldbuilding comment.

Such shit lineart is so jarring to see with those colors

He seems to have an ongoing problem with it. Whenever he tries to draw muscular heroes they just end up looking thick and weirdly proportioned.
It's bizarre cause I've seen really good art from him, and yet also the most amateurish looking stuff. I don't get it.

>I have the entire thing & there is not a single time that you could not understand what was happening panel to panel.
>"I can tell what's going on."
Wow, truly he is the master of sequential storytelling.
Look, his layouts often do nothing to help the viewer experience the comics and they often waste half the page, which he usually just leaves blank.
He's not a complete hack, but he isn't particularly great either.

You don't know the first thing about comics, do you.

>witchblade
Him and Ron Marz are stellar together. Ravine was such an amazing book

>qt naga/lamia girls
>sandalit
>only now becoming a scalie