Venture Brothers

Let's have a Venture Bros thread.

I'm really excited for season 7! Can't wait until 2019 to see it!

Season 7 soon! 2020 is gonna be a great year!

>preferring quantity over quality

Eat the pennies, Quizboy.

>they still bitch about the wait
How's the Simpsons doing? They have 22 new episodes a year and they never stop, sure is great having quantity over quality amirite fellow redditors?

Stop it user you're embarrassing yourself!

Cripster.

user, 4 years for 6 episodes is just a little too far. It doesn't mean we want the show on non-stop without thought and effort put into it.

>PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE HANDSOME AND AGELESS ROCK STAR BEHIND THE SOFA.

>And lemme just say sir, that 'Hours' was a totally underrated album.
>Really? Ya know I thought so, but it seemed like a case of too little too late...
>That was 'The Tin Machine'.

As a Bowie fanboy I'd rather listen to the Laughing Gnome on repeat then listen to Tin Machine.

I just want a new season so bad.

Venture Bros art book out in September from Dark horse

You meant 3019

BILLY JUST EAT THE PENNIES

yfw Brock is distantly related to Ash from Evil Dead

How long till the "The Venture Brothers were Rusty and Monarch all along" reveal and special intro happens?

BASED.

>it's another "user wants to talk about a long dead subject that would have been popular a few years ago" episode
Fuck me man. It's happened too many times to count. From what I've noticed asking a controversial and interesting question in the title and seeing where it goes gets more attention.

I wonder of they'll use her to try and break Hank.

She'll be his aquatic themed Catwoman.

Catfishwoman.
>has whisker whips people mistake for a mustache
>Voice becomes rougher with age
>people question her sex
>people think she's a dude trying to catfish them
Badabing badaboom

Wait. What?

>tfw they confirmed the eagle shot in the special was the sovereign

the show dies for jumping the shark

If Blue Morpho turned out to actually be his mother or something I'm gonna be really mad.

>If Blue Morpho turned out to actually be his mother
>mother
nigga wat

I can't remember his name at the moment. But the old asian villian said he slept with a woman in the 70s who turned out to be Blue Morpho in disguise. He insists that Morpho had the right plumbing downstairs though. So it was either the most convincing costume, or Morpho had a vagoo.

>the old asian villian
That would be Doctor Z. Loved his interaction with Action Johnny.

It wasn't four years, it was two. And we got the Gargantua 2 special halfway through the wait.