Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Great panty scene by Naomi Watts. Don't get why it was remade though.

Tries to be edgy and falls flat on its face.
Also that shotgun shot has to be the worst cut in cinema.

Because Haneke is an idiot who thought that this movie was to be "required viewing" for Americans.

Kino. I like her jelly rolls

Naomi Watts was pretty fucking hot. I also felt creepy mix of disgust and satisfaction when they killed her in such manner. Weird movie.

naomi bound and gagged

very edgy 4/10 score from me

turned it off when michael pitt started talking to the audience

Liked the original better.

The remake is literally shot for shot. It does not need to exist at all.

I felt dirty after watching this movie

Halfway through the movie, is there a reason why naomi watts didn't alarm the folks who came to visit them when the situation just started? Fear for her husband and son's life is a pretty weak excuse imo.

This triggers me more than it should. ITS FUCKING SHOT FOR SHOT IN THE SAME GODDAMN HOUSE YOU FAGGOT.

Absolute kino. Pisses so many people off which was the entire point of the film.

but the performances are different..

the character breaking the 4th wall bothers me. Without that scene, the movie would have been a typical invasion movie. I am not sure what the point of doing that is, cause the director would have been capable of informing the audiences of the intent in a different way (I am not sure how), right?

does Pitt's character rewind the film in the original?

yep

Absolute trash. Haneke thinks these exploitation flicks are the worst thing there is, then he goes out and makes one in order to mock how stupid they are, never realising he's just contribiting to the epidemic.
If you're pretending to be retarded...

not sure if brilliantly retarded or retardedly brilliant?

He couldn't resist the 4th wall breaking because the director made the film solely because he wanted to chastise the audience because he thinks you're a disgusting pleb if you enjoy seeing fictionalized characters being terrorized/hurt etc. He literally believes that seeing and enjoying movie violence is the exact same as enjoying actual violence.

Just retarded.

why in the hell hasn't Happy End leaked yet?

>He literally believes that seeing and enjoying movie violence is the exact same as enjoying actual violence.
I was thinking the last conversation on the boat was a bit out of place and thought there is no way anyone would imply this.

>if you enjoy seeing fictionalized characters being terrorized/hurt etc.
but why was his nazi school girls movie so brutal then!

Because he can't help himself. Haneke is the most pathological filmmaker.

I think the boys are very cute

Would you let them brutalized you with their shotgun?

I'd let them break my eggs if you know what I mean