If these three ever come back how are they supposed to be used?

If these three ever come back how are they supposed to be used?

There's practically no need for another Robin, Kid Flash, or Superboy. Should they take up other legacy identities?

It's gonna be Young Justice Rebirth restoring some of their history.

Tim drake already exists.

Superboy unknown.

Inpulse never.

just fun adventures
how hard is that?

>If these three ever come back how are they supposed to be used?

Roughly and continuously

Probably harder to sell them with out their own branding.

bullshit
I'd buy any of their solos, in fact, I did...
do the same damn thing they did in the 90s
like the rest of Rebirth

The only one I see coming back is Bart because of the Young Justice cartoon, though his backstory will probably change as well as his personality.

I would honestly suggest they not come back until after another universal reboot. The bad taste left from the Nu52 is still fresh and there's not really an explanation that can be given for the return of any boys without it being confusing and convoluted. An did they do come back, I'd be so scared -- scared that DC will screw them up like they've been doing the past and a half.

Personally, I'd rather they be given their own stories, separate from the main continuity so they don't have to deal with any events.

I just want their original, fun selves to come back. And most of all, I want to see my soon-to-be husband, Bart Allen, again as Impulse.

Post more of Ricken's artwork, especially the lewd ones.

Riko is clearly the superior artist.

>Ricken gets a line of statues and gets to do actual cover art for Teen Titans

>Riko gets jack shit.

I'd literally pay top dollar to see a cute, if a bit on the femme side, superhero in a Big 2 comic.

>tfw that comic will probably never get a sequel

You should check the DC thread at /cm/.

This. I got all three solos in the 90s, plus YJ. I'd buy the shit out of them again if they went back to what made them good back then.

>No Riko-penned comic about a now-adult Dick getting fucked by Bruce behind Barbara or Kori's back

Then again, it may exist. There's plenty of doujins out there that aren't scanned. I'm told all the rapey doujins of Alto Saotome from Macross exist, but aren't scanned.

>all those Bart images
/cm/ has good taste.

>hasn't done an impulse doujin
>even though the artist has admited that Bart is the pinnacle of shota
Defend this.

His costume isn't fetishy enough. Dick, as Robin, wore a thong and pixie boots because his adopted dad told him too. That's automatically more weird fapfuel than an off-brand Flash costume.

Bart can go back to being impulse,being honest he never should've been kid flash.Kon can just go with the black OP superboy gimmick from young justice but keep his personality,Tim can just stay on hold a little longer

Tim can become Red X or join the Court of Owls and become a Talon. Redbird. There's a ton of Bat-related names that aren't being used.
Bart can just be Impulse
Kon. After suggesting Redbird for Tim I kinda want him to go around calling himself Wingman because I think it suits him so much, not the costume just the name

Fix Cassie too while you're at it.

Cassie is now a cute boy and his superhero name is Wonder Boy.

I'd rather Tim ditch the tights and just be someone like the Question. Maybe adopt the Crimson Avenger identity but operate in a Green Hornet type fashion. He can drag Cassandra Cain and Stephanie Brown with him as his enforcers.

I feel like a certain segment of fans will never accept another white male Question after Renee
And I'd at least like Tim to stick to the Bat family. Otherwise I'd want him to go hang out with Ted and Jaime as Blue Beetle Bros

They should never come back unless it's some alternate universe.

People liked Renee more than Vic?

They will come back eventually.

If Superbro can come back there's always hope for them.

I've been thinking for a while that tossing the, into the Legion might be the best use of them... although with Tim it's mostly as an accessory to the other two because he fits in less well.

You know a Bat-related Pulp hero name DC has but isn't using? The Grey Ghost. Let Tim have that one.

No, but replacing a queen Latina would get the Internet mob reaching for torches and pitchforks.

I always thought the idea of Robin was kind of pointless.
Batman is written in a manner to be capable of handling pretty much everything on his own. He doesn't really need a sidekick.

What if Inertia was the NuBart all along? The original is in cryogenic chamber with Conner and somehow Tim finds out everything while in Mr Oz lair.

>If these three ever come back how are they supposed to be used?
Does Impulse still exist? He's from the future. One that probably is no longer viable. Shouldn't he be about as fucked as Power Girl?

At any rate, I wouldn't be surprised if he does come back as some kind of nuFuture Impulse.
The trick is DC will partner him up with Damien and Jon. And they won't be Young Justice, neither since that's the new catch-all for all DC's teen material now.

Worst thing about Super family is we won't get Nu52 supeboy or 90sSB back until jon dies or they retcon the family out

>No, but replacing a queen Latina would get the Internet mob reaching for torches and pitchforks.
not if you give them something in return.
Question could go back to being a white guy, but only after DC announces a brand new rebooted Bangladeshi Adam Strange series.

Can i get source please?

conner and bart can come back.

Tim needs to die for real.

I can't remember the name of it. Riko is the artist. It's on sadpanda.

Bart can still be Impulse but what would be Kon's hero identity?