So according to my Asian friend from Nagasaki Japan really likes Peridot

So according to my Asian friend from Nagasaki Japan really likes Peridot

And Garnet as well. They hate Pearl

Nice butt peridot or nu-peridot?

Even the voice?

>they hate Pearl

Based

That's because she's the best, obviously.

they're well designed and symmetrical, the crewniverse did good with there early designs

Japan has shit taste anyways

Now I want smash trophies of the SU characters.

this

Every time I see someone try to say "Japan likes this thing" I feel a little embarrassed, usually because there's almost always only a very niche group that actually likes it and it feels like people are trying to seem cool because Japan is seen as the cool big media producer and if they like the thing I like well my thing must be the bee's knees.

This explains the current state of anime. And why Lisa and Christie are not on the new DOAX

They make way better videogames than the anyone in the west though

japanese people are the most tasteless plebs on this planet desu. they always make/like the shittiest music/movies/cartoons etc

Sure, if you go back in time 20 years. And ignore Rare.

I think she has a cute kid VA in the Japanese so that's probably why. You know they love that shit.

People find it interesting when a very different culture likes something they don't expect.

The only good western games in the past two years were Doom and Witcher 3.

Shame there aren't as many westaboos in Japan. They make some pretty cool fanart and shit.

Have you seen what the average moviegoer in China watches? WAY worse than any moeshit that japan pumps out.

I think his main point is that most of the time, these statements are barely if even true. They're usually just weebs going off of some handful of pixiv artist accounts.

Certain Disney pictures are legit huge in Japan, though. Like Lilo and Stitch.

>Have you seen what the average moviegoer in China watches?
i said japanese PEOPLE. chinks arent human

And the last good Japanese game was Shadow of the Colossus. AAA game industry is fucked by potheads with bad taste on both side of the pond and Cave Story aside, the indie games over there are atrocious. At least the West puts out something interesting every once in a while like Amnesia or Papers Please.

I think both amnesia And paper please are from Europe, like witchter

>Says Shadow of the Colossus is good
>Complains AAA industry fucked by potheads with bad taste

Hmmm. I think you may be part of the problem.

That means they're from the west though.

>europe isnt the west
retard alert

exactly! Why is this so surprising?

>these statements are barely if even true. They're usually just weebs going off of some handful of pixiv artist accounts.
That's it. People always use a very small sample size to speak for all of a much larger group. Annoys me a bit.

Two nukes weren't enough after all.

Why do they hate Pearl? I would think she'd be a favorite. Pearl a cute.

I'm a chink btw.

Europe is in the middle.

You disgrace every single one of our ancestors. And nigga. That's a lot of ancestors.

>you are now aware that keghis khan had around 100000 children
>you are now aware that you disappointed the most greatest warrior of all time.

Well, what gem would Khan like? Jasper?

Any kind of quartz, probably

At the moment Peridot is more or less taking care of a depressed loner with mental issues, of course they would like her.

radiation must have fried their brains

そいつ女だろ

They are a broken, dying people.

yes nightcrawler, even the voice.

That's because Japan is still airing Season 2 , everyone liked her at that point