Every time Ray being a flawless character, beloved by everyone was brought up...

>Every time Ray being a flawless character, beloved by everyone was brought up, someone would say "oh we don't know her backstory yet"
>Her backstory gets revealed
>It's literally fucking nothing and makes zero attempt to justify her character

This shit is unbelievable

Why did luke's lightsaber trigger her memoires

No, Snoke says it. Kylo on to the dark side would make the force awaken someone from a light side, which he thought would be Luke. Rey is the anti-Kylo.

If kylo killed Rey this movie could have been saved

The problem here is why is she the anti-kylo?
Does Kylo being a major evil just suddenly make someone out there amazing at everything in an attempt to balance the force?
That line from snoke is just more of the whole "beloved by everyone and flawless" despite her having no reason to be either of those things

Swapping sides would have been better imo but either way works. Fuck Daisy, her gummy toothy smile, giant forehead and chinky eyes

It's a Disney thing, everyone can be super strong like Anakin's grand son, bloodline means shit

You can't get rid of Rey she's a manufactured role model to all little girls everywhere.

I'm surprised she isn't fucking Finn but going on shopping sprees with kylo and Luke's credit cards

Dont forget, none of this matters and if you give a shit youre a retard. A giant corporation told you that anything you cared about was no longer canon

But please buy their toys

When is she flawless? when they kick Luke ass, owned a trained sith without knowing nothing about the force or how to handle a lightsaber, maybe when she was piloting the falcom milenium better than Han? or when after all she's was the most powerfull being in the universe?

i mean did she even do anything in this movie other than killing a few guards? kylo kind of did it all for her

She doesn't. However she also managed to literally make no progression as a character once again since she learned nothing from Luke, learned nothing from Snoke and learned nothing from Kylo.

>didn't actually watch the film

What did any of them teach her?
The most she got from any of them directly was Luke vaguely describing the force only to have her instantly be in touch with everything on the planet.

>my itchy assholes tell me this is a story for another day, wink

b-but kylo was lying to get her to j-join him11!!!1

Her hottest role was when she played a corpse.

It's funny, Kylo Ren tells Snoke she is tronk with the force but needds training, then he gets BTFO by her. And they're acting as if there was going a Vader-Luke dynamic going on in the next film.

The next movie is made by J.J. If the audience turns out to have reacted really negatively, Kylo will turn out to be a liar, and Luke and Snoke will have extensive roles as force ghosts.
I guarantee that

There is no fucking vision. They'll focus test everything and end this by doing a 180 of the last movie just like they did for this one. The story will be a muddled and confused mess and 3PO's arm will be red again.

Disney is big enough not to care what audiences want. They'll just force movies down your throat with marketing.

Can JJ correct stuff in episode IX?
>it was fake memories
>they lied to ______
>_____ isn't really dead

I'm asking, semi-hopeful

All of those sound too hard for an audience to follow.

This stuff is even worse of what've expected

But in the OT, we thought luke's father was killed by darth vader, until they revealed he was darth vader [/spoiler]

So how far-fetched would it be for Rey's story to be fake, and the real one be revealed in episode IX?