BANE?!

youtube.com/watch?v=CqueJsBqK6c

People are literally selling shitty fake Bane masks for athletes to "improve their breathing". Why haven't the comments been baneposted the fuck out yet, Sup Forums?

Is it cheap? Looks comfy for outdoor work.

Bane?

lel I bullied some dude at my gym into not wearing his mask by baneposting at him every time I saw him.

fucking hero

The fitness industry is the most snake oil infested bullshit ever. All you need to really do is eat better, geta weight set, and learn a few different ways to pick up those weights.

They sell you a can of kool aid with 20 servings of caffeine + imaginary ingredients for $30

You're low on supplements bro, you're speaking in tongues

YES, THE LOAD RISES!

That shit has existed for about 10 years.

I can tell you never enter a gym because you're about 6 years late to this revelation

You think the gym is your ally but you have merely adopted it. I was born in it, raised by it. I didn't see an offday until I was already a man, and then it was nothing to me but STRAINING

I hit the gym for 2 years and I have only seen a cardiogirl with one, even the broest of broscientists don't buy that shit

>youre a big guy
>four plate

i think Joe Rogaine advertised this shit in his podcast

le Sup Forums army has arrived xD

I remember wearing one of these in 2000 as a child as a part of an athletics medical study. These things have been around for ages.

>still no DAILY REMINDER
you're slipping, Sup Forums

This shit is actually great for simulating high altitude workout. Which means this is useless for 95% of the population

Roger wilco, commencing baneposting run now

What do you do in that gym? Lift weights? You're not gonna see it in any environment that isn't training athletes for cardio intensive competitions.

MMA gyms have the right mix of complete dumbasses and extreme need of good cardio for you to be able to see faggots wearing those.

leg day is quite painful.. for you

That depends entirely on your goals, soyboy.

THE SACRED Sup Forums BANE MASK?