ITT: Movies ruined by feminism

ITT: Boards ruined by retards.

>>>r9k

Fury Road was kino.

But Fury Road was a great film. If anything, whatever feminism was involved in it didn't ruin it.

This.

Having a strong female character doesn’t necessarily make something a feminist propaganda piece if it’s done right.

women kept as slaves by some dude to be
their cumdupster wanting to escape

>hey feminism, lookit that, that fucken' sucks

now if you say that about the ghostbusters makes sense, it was used in good context here moron

watch the movie

I’ve seen it. It’s one of the best movies ever made.

m'lady

But there was barely any feminism in it. All the women in that movie (expect furiosa) are either dumb damsels in distress or cannon fodder to final battle.

We could have had this sister instead of chubbernaut

each grandma easily kills like 50 guys

Literally one of the greatest action movies of the 21st century. Where is the feminism? Or does women = feminism now?

More like "movies good despite feminism".

More like movies ruined by Tom Hardy. George was a bit of a pussy for not using Melly Gibson.

It wasn't ruined by feminism, it was ruined by frame skipping.

Fury Road was the shit. I told you when it came out I tell your ass now.

no its not
HURRR MY FEMALE FREEDOM!
HURR MY MAX KEK SOYBOY HELPING US ESCAPE THE MALE OPRESSION OF EVIL WHITEY TREATING US WOMYN AS HAREM
GURLL POWRR!

>Max saves the day
>Joe built actual society
>Women version was a wasteland

How was this feminism again?

Tom Hardy is the hero of the film you mong

My biggest complaint with this movie is that Furiosa was miscast. Charlize Theron overrated in looks and acting ability.

Problem with that chart. I browse on both PC, laptop, tablet and phone. Sometimes using all 4 on the same day. Does that chart consider that I'm coming through on 3-4 IPs on any given day? I'm guessing no.

This. If Miller’s intent was to make a feminist movie, he did a pretty bad job at it.

Very rare to have a separate external IP address for all devices. Most are behind NAT. Explain why if you are an exception.

more like a fucking sidekick
should have been called Mad Furiosa: and her little friend called max

So much this, men saved the show in that film.

The only thing that pissed me off about the movie is that they travel hours and hours away and then... turn around and go back.

thats what happend when women lead

tomb raider

>increase in traffic during the time Samsung gets popular

Must be a conspiracy

Well, unless his phone is connected to his router, then it will have a unique IP assigned by his carrier.

It wasn't feminism at all, not even superficially, but hordes of online "critics" and Buzzfeed/HuffPo "journalists" creamed themselves over its having a strong female lead. So it's "feminist" by consensus I guess.

It didn't help that a bunch of autists like OP made a racket on Twitter, which ignites a whole swathe of articles saying "MENINISTS ARE ANGRY ABOUT MAD MAX'S FEMINIST MESSAGE (and that's a good thing)" and the whole thing gets blown out of proportion. You already know the rest.

>implying this isn't the most redpilled movie ever
Women want to escape Joe because lol hes icky to some magical verdant paradise (which existed but was literally ruined because the women in charge were too stupid to keep it going) and then at the end, with the help of a man, manage to overthrow icky mans civilization and implement an open borders policy to let in the radioactive diseased dregs of humanity with nothing to guard them survivors except sick men and children

Thus destroying the only viable civilization in the wasteland, and Max, being the smartest person in the movie, promptly gets the fuck out before the ficki ficki starts

Have you actually seen any other Mad Max films?

Wait what, that's Rose's sister? What the fuck? Why did they cast the hamplanet in the main role then?

the women take over after crazy joe dies and proceed to dump the society's water reserves, with the film implying that this is a good thing

So it's accurate to the experience of being on the road with women?

i want to mamoru her smile

>Fury Road was the shit. I told you when it came out I tell your ass now.

t. soyboy

/thread

Kek

Jesus Christ the bait and the samefagging... Stop right now you roasty/soyboy/mouseshill. Just stop. Nu-Wars is shit. Rey is almost a parody character just like the original Mary Sue. She will never be like Sarah Connor, Ripley or Furiosa. She's s not even in the same league as Leia (OT Leia, not Kal-Leia btw.) The new trilogy is trash, maybe even worse than the prequels. Now GTFO.

the film doesn't portray it in that light. that is not the interpretation/conclusion that the filmmakers wanted anyone to reach

More like, good movies because of feminism.

you fucking cunt how dare you think you're worthless opinion is fuck you

Except that's literally what's going to happen. It's like the ending to Elysium: paradise will be destroyed through disease and overpopulation. This is a "good" thing because lol feels over reals

In a hyperfeminized society there can be only death and decay

I love how the worst crime Joe did was keep them as babymakers.

YOU ARE LIVING IN THE APOCALYPSE

For fucks sake, in The Road women where getting pregnant to eat their own children. Being a babymaker is a pretty privileged position

>were

Do you remember the time were on Sup Forums if you posted something like "I like without meming Mad max or Interstellar'' you would get tons of (you)'s

I forgot I saw this movie, in the theatre no less.

That was annoying as fuck, but to be expected because feminism is women with a shaved head and gun and other horseshit

They had food, water, shelter, comfort, A FUCKING LIBRARY and all they had to do was spread their legs and close their eyes until Joe had his perfect heir WHICH HE FUCKING WOULD IF NOT FOR SPLENDID BEING A NUMB CUNT and after that could spend their lives in peace because Joe is probably too old and sick at this point to even get it up

The stupidity is mindblowing

>The Road women where getting pregnant to eat their own children.

>thousands upon thousands of calories to carry a baby to term
>edible parts of a baby would be less than a couple thousand calories max

Women are truly idiots.

because ??? insanity?

When I watched this the only thing I thought was feminist was the failed bunch of old cunts. That ending too.

it doesn't matter. do you seriously believe that the people behind this film wanted you to come out of it thinking that women are weak, incompetent, destructive, and ruin civilisation?

>Excellent film
>Top of its class in every category (hence the multiple Oscars for things like sound mixing, etc.)
>But the filmmakers unintentionally made the men the ones that re-established civilization while the stronk females became naked roadside bandits that poisoned their own well
I suppose it's possible...

But it's what realistically happens in that scenario.

In real world the brides would have never rebelled because they would be smart enough to know they are in one of the best positions in the apocalyptic world. Harems of kings never rebelled lmao.

Well they had to show it this way for it to get greenlighted in liberal hollywood. Make so that it looks like it's celebrated as a good thing but between the lines you can read that everything will get destroyed because of those women.

ok. you're right. the writer of the vagina monologues agreed to be a consultant on a film that denigrates women. she was just too stupid to see it. makes sense

>write of the vagnina monologues
>too stupid
yeah that's kind of the whole argument here thanks for supporting it

the film is widely regarded as having feminist themes. it is not secretly or subversively an antifeminist film that somehow masqueraded itself as the opposite

I agree in nearly every scene like he was not allowed to remove his mouthguard until after agreeing to help the woymnz.

It's not what they intended but it's what they showed which is hilarious

Honestly going into the film I expects WE WUZ QUEENS and shit action scenes that one usually gets when most of the energy is going to propaganda.

What we got was great action/chase scenes with a story that makes the writers retarded. I like it.

>feminist themes
Maybe, just maybe, having feminist themes and being a feminist film are two completely different things. A movie about retardation doesn't have to be retarded itself.

Daily reminder that everything is better with jews.

What are the distinctive characteristics of music composed by Jews?

>Stupid humans, they have everything they could possibly want in the matrix. Why would they want to break free? Being inside a comfy vr-sim within apocalypse is a pretty privileged position.
Will to live, you fucking statist retard.

Its expensive.

How can I tell how expensive it is by listening?

Every third note is a $.

You're retarded and probably still live at home.

>I have to beg in the sand everyday and get gangraped but at least I dont live in that fortress with Joe anymore

This is the apocalypse. People are just trying to survive.

it was a shitty movie from minute 5, don't kid yourself feminism had nothing to do with it

Jews suck when it comes to politics, but they're talented in creating a descent movie

OPTION 1: stay with Joe, get raped by diseased fat blob regularly, producing degenerate and weak offspring
OPTION 2: possibility of finding better life from the other tribes, great possibility of finding some other tribe with a healthier warlord to rape you

>inb4 "you should be thankful for getting fucked by your leaders, no matter how degenerate they are! Trying to build a better life is just delusions!"
Try go live with a great leader in some muslim hellhole or NK, you closet-commie, treasonous filth.

>You're retarded and probably still live at home.
Most people live at home.

''Don't touch my hand filthy cis male''

>Road Warrior should be called Mad Pappagallo and his little friend called the Gyro Captain.
You guys are such fags.

Feminism was the focal point of the movie's advertising and promotional material before release. It didn't affect the movie itself but it did keep moviegoers from seeing it. The movie wasn't ruined but it's profit margins were.

Also the women's plan was to drive through the salt desert until they drop dead. Only when Max took control of the group they started to have a chance for survival.

This is the correct answer.

So what you are saying is that we should all stop seeing Fury Road as this great testosterone fueled action movie about fast cars and hot babes and start seeing it as this feminist propaganda piece to then get mad about Fury Road being a feminist propaganda piece and yell at George Miller for not making a testosterone fueled action movie with fast cars and hot babes?
>sick_of_your_shit_frog_face.jpeg

Joe was going to die in a couple of years. He was just looking for an heir. They would have been home free and could just sit on their asses for the rest of their lives living in the most secure and comfortable place in the wasteland.

Also these are women. Women don't have pride or dignity.

>muh feminist author is literally the smartest person on the planet
Kill yourself soyboy. You can't even keep your shitposts straight.

Maybe it's because the director himself said so?

I ain't saying Fury Road was bad, but saying it doesn't have feminist undertones is just plain ignorant.

MEGA KEK

>Daily reminder that everything is better with jews.

True. They just fucked up royally with their agenda.

If I knew nothing about the film and it's creation, I would of come out the theater not thinking I saw some feminist circlejerk

>acting ability
she's an amazing actress what are you talking about

Didn't feel like that to me.

All but like two of them die in the first thirty seconds killing like 0-2 guys, idiot

Ah. So the incels from reddit came to tv.

Road warrior is the worst out of the 4.

what happened in 2012

How does it feel to be a pleb?

When a guy says "i'm a feminist" it doesnt mean he's a (((feminist))) though. I'm a feminist, i dont believe the genders are necessarily equal and bullshit, but i think the law should apply equally for both regardless of genetalia. Like if the pay gap was legit, i would be against it, if rape culture was a thing i'd be against it and so on and so on.

Fury road was great and so was furiousa. When we're sent back to year zero and barbarism is the new black, women who are averse to rape have to be twice as savage as any man. And she is. Decisive, confident and capable. She had earned her authority, and a subtle way of showing her being supremely competent is her seeing Max as an asset rather than a rival and putting him to work.

Its okay to be OG Feminist, guys.