Terrible actors

>I'll just put an inexpressive face and play a functioning autist in every movie

MODS OP IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY WAIFU AGAIN

>play

FUCK. YOU.
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU.
Rooney is talented. She decides what she wants to act in.
Not like your Weinstein sluts.
FUCK YOU

fuck off OP

Is that a CGI from the early 2000?

DELETE. NOW.

That scene where she rapes that dude was hot af

she was GOAT in the girl with the dragon tattoo, legitimately thought she was Swedish until I heard an interview
for a product of nepotism, she has much better talent then others in her position

why did her sister get the tits? its all legorooney needed to be perfect

> implying insecure ligjtly autistic chestlets aren't the best thing ever

Hot.

You might be onto something here

You're basically describing what Ryan Gosling does in every film, yet, Sup Forums loves that faggot

I smell a high concentration of neckbeard in this thread

Gosling is actually good at it.

>WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WHY WONT PEOPLE DEFEND MY WAIFU
>WAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH RYAN DOES TEH SAME THING
>WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
That's what you sound like. By the way, Ryan has shown tons of range when it comes to his acting. Try watching more than just one of his films, you fucking potato nigger.

>>Never have Rooney sodomize you with a strap on.

Why even live?

She literally looks like a 20 year old man.

Was this bitch on antidepressants or something? Jesus christ its either Zooey in Elf or Tea Leoni in Deep Impact.

then id fuck that 20 year old man, ya jealous roastie

well hollywood and the entertainment industry are just modern day gentry. the rooney and mara family for example, are well established billionaires in the sports industry. she would not be an actress if not for her connections. and if you can accept that then it really shouldn't come at a surprise that nobility families are rife with inbreeding. which unfortunately comes at a cost where you have weird and awkward children. both socially and lookwise. see the du pont family for just how fucked it can get