Three teasers in the span of 4 days

Three teasers in the span of 4 days

It must be coming very soon

Do you think it will be as dark as it used to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/breehn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

YELLING IS FUNNY XD

It's on Nick @ Night so I hope so

the real question here is: how much control over the product will vasquez have?

If they give him the old job back it very well could be.

probably not though.
I'd rather see a noodle boy cartoon anyway

I doubt all these nostalgia revivals are aimed for today's kids. Nick knows the Invader Zim fanbase. They won't force Vasquez to make it into something it's not.

I'm curious if this special will conclude the series, or try to push for a new one. Vasquez previously said he envisioned the end as Zim coming to accept humanity and defending it.

>Inb4 a background character brutally dies and has their guts splattered across the wall

I just hope the animation is either on par or improved from the original. I can accept Nick wanting to tone it down a bit, even if it would be idiotic to tone down something well known for it's dark elements. But I'm gonna be pissed if they gut the animation quality.

Is this cuz of samurai Jack? I kinda hope. Considering how well thats going.

>or try to push for a new one. Vasquez previously said he envisioned the end as Zim coming to accept humanity and defending it.

I hope we can see Vasquez work on a new series with Nick. After getting burned by Disney after him trying to create Very Important House and him losing the rights to his show, I feel really sorry for the underutilizing of him and his creative talent.

It will be as dark as the comic, which got away with a few stuff.

No. Nick has been a nostalgia run lately by reviving Hey! Arnold, Rocko's Modern Life, Zim, and some others I'm forgetting.

They're reviving Rocko's Modern Life? When did they announce that?

Sometime last year. They had job listings put up for storyboard artists that specifically wanted people to draw in the style of the show.

>Three teasers
Just 1?

Just remember that these revivals largely point to TV movies or at best a limited single season at best

Nah, two more teasers came out a few days after the first. It's just Zim talking like the first one.

You gotta be 18+ to post.

If the movie is shit I'll kill myself

>Vasquez previously said he envisioned the end as Zim coming to accept humanity and defending it.

when did he say that?

I think he said that as a joke, guys.

there's no way they'd add it to the network, it clashes too hard with everything else

more likely he uses this to push Jonnie onto Adult Swim

I hope not jthm i dont think it could pull a series. Squee could work much better even wobbly headed bob. The most i see jthm doing is a made for tv movie but even then i feel sick would work better

still curious, and i can't find them

Check this guy's bio. twitter.com/breehn

It comes out in 2018, I assume in the first 3 months.

Huh cool, nice catch user.

Not that soon, really. We don't even have any footage, just voices.

Nick just put out a listing for jobs for storyboard artists and directors for Invader Zim. It's still in the EARLY preproduction phases.

Jhonen said he was working on the project for a year now and there are twitter pics of the VA's recording. Looks like the only thing they haven't actually started on is the animation.

Bumping with Magical Girl Gaz