Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=998WQSl6fB0
youtube.com/watch?v=evJ-XVrI4Js
youtube.com/watch?v=6hMKX1ld-L8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bottom right is so friggin hot. Instead of reddipoling post more of her

You like fight a girl

>no sarah connor
Why do these people have such shit taste?

all mary sue's except hermione

Who’s the actress on bottom right?
Asking for a friend
The friend is my penis

Literally who are the “A” and “GIRL” ones?

This

You like a fight girl

females are sexist towards butch women

She's the only one who's not a main character (I have no idea who bottom right is, I might be wrong about that)
It's hard to out mary-sue Harry Potter

the only good character here is bottom right, hermione's character was made a lot worse in the flicks

She looks like David Bowie with tits

Fight girl a qt.

it's actually you like a fight girl

>don't dead open inside

> Jlaw and straight to dvd Jlaw
Isn't that a bit redundant? Why not get somebody else like Arya or WW?

if this isn't proof that women don't read comics than i don't know what is

>you like a fight girl
how did you know?

damn straight I like em feisty

Kaya Scodelario

Hermione was more of a speshul snowflake in the movies than in the books though, especially the later ones.

Ripley and Sarah Connor are still the best female action heroes, they didn't even have any legit competition until Fury Road

>Like you a fight girl

This so much. The people that ask for more female action characters and get mad when people don't like them don't realize it's because the only thing they don't fail at is being female. It's been a quarter century and we still don't have a female action hero better than Sarah Connor.

Man, this is going to backfire when girls hit their diversity boyfriends and he punches back.

You Like A Fight Girl is more like it

>motherfucking Divergence

Christ I've never seen a movie series decline in quality so much.
>First is decent
>2nd is meh bordering on the full retard
>3rd is full retard in a literal bat suit
>now none of the actors want to be attached with a final movie to the series because it'd have to be a straight to tv movie

Yes Ms. Swan

I actually thought that was what it was saying, suggesting the reader likes girls who fight

What does that mean?
Is it: You like a fight, girl? As in asking a girl if she wants to fight.
Or is it more of a question that that you like fight girls i.e. female fighters.

> lead actress is in jail
J U S T

shes been arrested again?

lemme guess more ecological terrorism

Yes, but she had the displeasure of being in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises! Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though r-right
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>Superman headbutting Wonder Woman to the ground
checkmate feminists

there's no man in the world who actually likes a strong womyn since they don't even exist in the real world

prove it

For some reason I thought her arrest was recent but turns out it was in 2016

every time i think i'm sick of this meme i get to "No!" and i laugh again

Why yes, I do like a fight girl

> all white
Why does Hollywood hate ethnic chicks?

I'd beat up all five at once, believe it

That's not a girl.

>you like a fight girl
Who do they know

Cute bulge there, Bob. Bobbelina. Mary Bob.

Linda Hamilton was a beast in that movie. She'd wipe the floor with any female action I've watched in the past decade. That scene where she just goes "fuck it! I'll do it myself" and then proceeds to storm Dyson's house and straight up assassinate him is gold. The only reason she didn't succeed is that Dyson noticed her first couple shots.
youtube.com/watch?v=998WQSl6fB0
youtube.com/watch?v=evJ-XVrI4Js
youtube.com/watch?v=6hMKX1ld-L8

I love actual strong women. It's the reason I can't stand feminists.

she actually got on the juice and did lots of athletic training as well, unlike these cunts

You call that a man?

Bluntly put, because the characters in the OP are the female equivalent of John Matrix in Commando. They're power fantasies. Films based on young adult fiction are a gender-flipped equivalent to the big muscles action films of the 80's.

Sarah Connor isn't a power fantasy, she's a deeply flawed human being (because she's so well written). She has an identifiable character arc in each film that she's in.

i saw her in a pub a few months ago, she's even more qt in real life

Those
Are
All
Fictional
Characters

Because Sarah Connor spent years getting beat up by guys at the mental hospital while trying to build the strength to fight back. Most of these women admire female mary sues like Rey who immediately solve their problems and were strong from the very beginning.

She looms like the girl on the shitty Willy wonka the bratty one.

bitch from divergent and bitch from maze runner. two shitty YA novel movies with the same plot, also the maze runner chick is a traitor who sold her friends to the evil government if i recall correctly.

>TFW NO EFFY GF

Saw this on a car at my college one time except it was just princess Leia. There was also a rebel logo that said resist Trump.
Some of the most cancerous bumper stickers I've seen were at this college. One time there was a car with a reddit and Bernie sticker which I covered up with a Trump sticker.

YOU PLAY BALL LIKE A GIIIRL

legit LOL

>be black
>get arrested

Oh no lads

Jessica Biel read all your misogynistic comments and now she's running to your house

She's going to beat you up and then piss in your mouth

How are you gonna defend yourselves?!

>then piss in your mouth

The thing with Commando was that although the characters were fantasy superhumans, the movie's action itself was at least entertaining, not to mention Arnold had more charisma than all the actresses in OP blended together and the physical presence to make the absurdity of what was transpiring on screen have at least a superficial inkling of verisimilitude. I'm sorry, but there's no amount of writing or special effects that can make a 100 pound noodle arms girl like Woodley or Jlaw kicking away guys twice their weight look natural.

>implying this isn't half of Sup Forums's fetish

>all are white
Oy vey, where's the diversity?

>You like a fight girl
Seems legit.

haha oh no what shall i do to stop this unwanted situation from happening to me haha

YAAAAAAS QQQQQUUUUUEN!
YAA!AAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!
SLAY QUEEEEEEEEEEN!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!
SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

see /ourgirl/ Shailene is a proud Nubian Queen

Because these memes are made by redditors and tumblrites who are 17

Check your privilege

why on earth would someone put emma watson in that pic lmao

could someone be anymore irrelevant. at least you could have put gal gadot in there instead if you wanted to make a point

Now, if I'm stuck in these internet shitholes, including this cheerful place, past 18, I'd probably kill myself, which is what I'm thinking of everyday.

because I want to smell and lick her feet and armpits

>millenials will pick literally whos over Ripley, Sarah Connor or the Bride
I mean even Xena or something would make more sense than these chicks

The action Commando wasn't natural. The dude walks through open fields through barrages of bullet fire and is completely unscathed. I don't think most girls would get Commando, and I don't think that most dudes would get the films that these ladies star in (except Star Wars). Neither is really anything special, but it's not worth getting upset over either.

I agree that Ahnuld is way more charismatic though

fight a girl you like

She could take all 5 of them bare handed at the same time, she's a fucking beast.

You know post-Breaking Dawn Bella Swan could kill all of them at once, right?

>can run faster than sound
>is strong enough to punch through boulders and kill a mountain lion with her bare hands
>is surrounded by a magic nullification field that would make her immune to whatever hocus pocus Rey or Hermoine could throw at her

Who are "a" and "girl" girls?

A is the girl from Divergent. I don't know who the other one is.

>How are you gonna defend yourselves?!
i lay on the ground and call 911 until help arrives

>You like a fight girl

???

Curl up like a ball and pray for a fast death, because there's no fucking way I'm going to win this.

maze runner

you can just plant a bomb in her house tho, set up a booby trap, or trap her somewhere and gas her

Who are the roasties in (A) and (girl)?

I'll piss back

the former

Oh, I always meant to watch that.

Terminator is too obscure
STAR WARS
HARRY POOTER
HGUNGER GAMES

Also Alexandra Daddario's young bod in that movie where Pierce Brosnan was a centaur and they wanted to find those Greek God items.

do my best to accommodate her and be compliant in her abuse towards me

and also, I'll ask if she'll let me embrace her feet as a sign of defeat, not that I'll enjoy it or anything

Women truly ruin everything

did your mom ruin you by conceiving you as a boy?

>like you a girl fight

The scene where she picks the locks and shit, she ACTUALLY picked the locks. She insisted she actually do it.

>like a girl you fight

Normal people read left to right, you stupid weeb.