Spark

Is this shitty movie actually playing in any theaters near you? It's not for me. It doesn't even have any reviews on rottentomatoes despite premiering today. This thing has a very, very limited release.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/spark_a_space_tail
rogerebert.com/reviews/spark-a-space-tail-2017
latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-spark-space-tail-review-20170414-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally never heard of this movie until I saw it as the ONLY trailer before I watched Your Name in theaters last night.

What's with most modern movies hardly spending their budget on advertising? The only film I noticed that did pretty well was that Cloverfield Lane movie. It aired commercials weeks before anyone even knew a sequel existed.

I still don't understand why this is happening. Are the parent companies just saying "fuck you. Make it work" or something?

I saw a preview for it ahead of Your Name and it looked terrible

On a scale from 1 - 10, how bad was it? If a friend offered to buy you a ticket to see it with her, would you watch it anyway?

2/10, it had constant cutaways to the cute animal sidekick and someone saying something like "awkward" when any physical comedy happened. I would sever any relationship where the other person wanted to see this.

There was also another preview for a bad looking movie where an inventor and a dancer break out of an orphanage or something? Can't even remember the name of it but it looked mediocre

Basically what you're trying to tell me is it's like Johnny Test, but its 3D instead of 2D?

Is there fart jokes in this movie?

rottentomatoes.com/m/spark_a_space_tail

>not a single review.

and we thought 2016 was a year for bad animated movies

It's been reported that there are only 350 theaters showing the movie nationwide. That's next to nothing.

>All these animated movies doing poorly at the Box Office
Traditional animation will rise again in the west. That, or theatres will be filled with live-action garbage.

In Manhattan. I'll see if I could........... see.... it tomorrow.

thanks, Disney.

our only hope for 2D is freaking MLP the movie, fukkkkkkkkk

>Trips confirm this
Oh shit.

>movie showing in only 2 cinemas in my city
>mfw Your Name/Kimi No Na Wa is still showing in more theaters

Looks like I'm going to skip this in favor of Your Name. or Leap!.

It finally got some reviews. Surprise! It's shit.

rogerebert.com/reviews/spark-a-space-tail-2017

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-spark-space-tail-review-20170414-story.html

>skipping a shitty cgi movie for another shitty cgi movie

You're thinking of Leap.

I need DL links for these and Journey to Magica please.
Mega if possible as my ISP blocks torrents.

Is this Rock Dog?

I think that's Ratchet and Clank.

I think any movie that isn't a predestined blockbuster will flop in theaters nowadays. Now studios don't want to waste time or money on movies that don't have some epic premise to them. Have you checked Disney's slate recently? It's all now Marvel, space epics, live-action adaptations, & sequels (aside from Coco & Gigantic, which, frankly, are being made for the wrong reasons).

>Niko: Journey to Magika
I don't know where I can find this movie, but I did find a YouTube stream for the Tagalog-language version (it was originally made in the Philippines aka. The birthplace of The Nutshack) but it's a shitty TVRip and it has no subtitles.

>Leap!
Also, I don't think Leap! has a Blu-ray copy yet or even a CAMRip.

>Your Name.
It's on KissAnime but it's only a shitty HDRip with watermarks and it's in Japanese with English subtitles in case you're curious.