Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

he.wiktionary.org/wiki/חנכיה
youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its a bit early for u to be celebrating OP

I'm not going to lie, that's one giant ass menorah. Mine's maybe a third that size.

Is that Jade Chan as a teenager?

But islam is the light of the world

Dumb bitch, you light from the right side not the left

Learn your own religion, shit

How Jewish is he?

Tommy Pickles

Didi and her parents too

This triggered me so hard as kid.

Why?

>Mine
Why do you own a menora. You're not Jewish are you?

It was pushing an agenda on the audience.
You don't do that in kid's shows.

well he loves Christmas weirdly enough.

That sits with my understanding of Jews.

Do something about it, raghead.

Xmas is every Jewish child dream: imagine sitting under a tree opening the gifts and eating turkey with eggnog
No religions can be shown on cartoons, unless it is Judaism. Same man

give it time yahoodi

Come and get me and bring your friends. I'll send the lot of you camel fuckers up to meet those 72 virgins right quick.

Your going to be in for a nasty surprise, Mohammad.

You pray to your impotent god and I'll pray to our JDAMs and we'll see who gets what they want first.

Fuck yes! Day off, movie and Chinese food with the family, watch all the great Christmas movies on TV.

Jewish Christmas traditions are the best.

Unfortunately, Chinese food for Christmas had been appropriated by fedoras. We go for Thai, now.

It's Good Friday you guys

That's the observance of the Crucifixion, right?

THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH JEWISH FOLKS YOU LITTLE SHIT

FACT: christians are the most persecuted minority on the planet.

Americans don't celebrate easter so they wouldn't know.

I have an urge to ask you what you're talking about but I have a feeling that whatever you say is going to be really retarded

ISABELLA IS CUTE
CUTE

Millennial hipsters go out for Chinese food on Christmas, now, instead of having dinner with their families. There are undoubtedly a number of causes including the rise of militant atheism in the millennial cohort and the prevalence of Jewish writers in television and film ironically poking fun at - and therefore mainstreaming the recognition of - their own traditions, among various and sundry others.

The long and the short of it is that the Chinese restaurants are packed on Christmas day, now, so I and my own circle of Jewish friends and family go for Thai, instead. Those restaurants are usually less crowded because there's no meme about going out for Thai on Christmas that a bunch of upper middle class white kids want to emulate.

Editorial interference is great.

Muh mainstream!

You called it user.

I'm sure you cared about political and religious agendas as a child

Totally convinced

You weren't?

>menorah
It's a khanukiya. A menorah has seven arms, a khanukiya has nine arms (for eight holy candles and one "work" candle used to light the holy ones)

This is why people hate Jews.

>Xmas is every Jewish child dream: imagine sitting under a tree opening the gifts and eating turkey with eggnog
>tfw you have Jewish mom and Catholic dad and get to celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas

I'm not even Jewish. Shlomo, the goyim know! SHUT IT DOWN!

Not that guy but I always did find it weird as a kid when mainstream cartoons talked or joked about God. I was always like, "Can they stay on TV if they do that?"

>>tfw you have Jewish mom and Catholic dad

The hate-sex must be Biblical.

Glad they made it work. My GF and I broke up because our faiths weren't compatible.

What were you?

>khanukiya
>kh
where the fuck do you live that khanukiya is an accepted transliteration?

Trans-orthodox Muslim Hindu

Jew, but but observant. She was a devout Catholic.

She wanted to some day marry a godly man. I didn't want to convert and I wasn't prepared to take my own faith more seriously so we split.

Ah, sorry bout that

>>tfw you have Jewish mom and Catholic dad and get to celebrate both Hanukkah and Christma
Similar Catholic latin mom and American Jewish Dad, it's really cool, but i don't really consider myself a jew

I live in rural Newfoundland. The only reason I know what Jews are is because of Hey Arnold and Rugrats.

he.wiktionary.org/wiki/חנכיה

I mean technically you are a jew if your mom is jewish

You hate hipsters because your tradition became popular.You are the hipster in this scenario.

So if my dad is the jewish that means, i'm not? i never really cared about it and neither my dad, he said i could whatever i want

Relationships with two devout Catholics barely work out anyways tbf

Just recalling my jewish studies class, you are technically only jewish if your mom is jewish because back in the day at birth you couldn't prove who the dad was but you could prove who the mom was.

Strictly speaking, I don't think you are Jewish, since your mom isn't. There may be some Reform congregations that allow patrilineal descent, but don't quote me on that.

If you don't feel Jewish, then follow your gut. But if you feel the call a few years down the road, you can always convert if need be.

Maybe they just don't like hipsters taking their traditions to flip off another tradition. They are taking it more in spite than anything else.

You should claim to be a Jew, since it lets you win arguments with people by baiting them into assuming you're a regular white person and then BAM! They're an antisemite. Funny as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=W5KckytsmPA

Wouldn't that count as bearing false witness?

They probably wouldn't teach this is a Jewish studies class, but I think it was more a case of the Jews being tricky and outsmarting people again because back in the ancient world, it was fairly common for conquering armies to kill the men and rape or take as wives the women so any children born would be of their culture and the conquered culture would die out.

If your culture says you belong to your mother's culture rather than your father's (the opposite being the case in most cultures), you've protected it from being bred out.

Thats...believable actually

Nah, you're not required to tell everyone you're arguing with "I'm Jewish" as the argument begins.

What are they good for, amirite?

I'm sorry mom

>this thread

>big obvious ride
Uhhhhh I-I w-wouldn't let a j-jewess ride me

He lives in the Internet, like some kinda fat guy stuck there?

Which one of them is the jew?