Cast them

It's done boyos!

>fantastic sex

Finn Wolfhard as mr fantastic

Michael B Jordan, John Boyega, Idris Elba, Zoe Saldana

Cast Doctor Doom you faggots, finally a comic appropiate Doctor Doom, but nu-Marvel is garbage but at least it will be better than previous Doctor Dooms.

It's canon.

Me as The Human Torch

Doom's a Gyp, but Ultimate Doom is Belgian so... I'll take the Belgian Descendant of Dracula.

Idris Elba

No wonder Doom want to cuck Reed and steal his woman

>yfw Reed is the best sexer but he's not interested in anyone but Sue
>yfw Tony is a male slut but is a dicklet
Poor Tony...

>google Dr. Doom
>Marlel wiki says he's Iron-Man
What the fuck is going on

He's already playing the whitest of Asgardians

John Boyega, lopita dong dong, Tyler the Creator, Jaden Smith

That's Namor. Doom wants to utterly humiliate Reed.

The worst case scenario happened in the Ultimate Universe.

It'll never stop hurting. Never. Ult!F4 & Ult!SM was what got me into comics. I had the first printings as they came out and everything. I love the Ultimate U, even after everything, but the deal Reed/Sue got was just awful.

If you read the book, it was free from all the Namor/BP drama. The two of them were genuinely in love, and for a science nerd in glasses who was the spitting image of Reed, it was like getting the girl of your dreams (self-inserting when you're 8 isn't cringy, shut-up). They were always sweet and supporting and just... lovely, you know? And then those last few issues happened. Reed tries to propose, and Sue breaks up with him to fuck other guys. Reed actually does propose later, but she declines, Ultimatum happens and it's all downhill from there.

The worst part is that she fucked Ben later. He stopped being all rocky, and out of the blue they're suddenly both in love and Sue proposes to Ben. It's just... wrong. Thank Bendis for that...

And it didn't stop there. Reed went all Maker, but it can be argued it wasn't all his fault. After Ultimatum everbody gave up on him and left him to live with his abusive dad back home. Even after being cucked and even after becoming the Maker, he just wanted to be left alone. But they provoked him, and attacked him.

And that's not even it. Towards the end of Ultimates, they attack him again, while attempting to use the Gems to bring back the dead and while literally saving the world, he again professes his love to Sue and she gloats about how she's fucking Ben. After all that, after Sue!Kang tells her to get back with Reed, after everything, she still chooses fucking Ben Grimm...

It sucks because it was just written to hurt Reed and because it turned Sue into an OOC whore. It was badly written, badly plotted and damaging for everyone.

I still remember though...

Ugh... too long, but...

>Ultra-Gods decide to destroy reality
>shit happens
>Doom becomes THE God of everything
>can't access his full power
>creates a patchwork world
>some 616 heroes, including Reed survive
>shit happens
>Reed gets Doom to admit he's shit
>Reed gets access to all the power,brings his family back and is now THE God, alongside his wife, their kids and the Future Foundation, creating and mapping the Multiverse's new itteration
>Doom got a change of heart after Reed healed his face and is now trying to be a good guy
>Carol Danvers kills Stark in Civil War II
>turns out Stark has been experimenting on himself and so he's now in a cyber-coma
>Doom takes it as a sign from God because of his relationship with Stark and he becomes Iron Man
And that's the short version. It's basically a 5 year storyline.

she hulks cervix must have crushed his cock imagine if she did that to you while punching you in the balls haha

Reed - James McAvoy
Sue - Jennifer Lawrence
Thing - Oscar Isaac
Johnny - Lucas Till
Doom - Michael Fassbender

Doesn't sound very Christian.

I don't understand how they become Family Four when Invisible Girl fucks Namor every time they meet.

That's Gamora.

>It's done
prove it nerd

Give me 6 trans actors and the Thing is gonna be in a wheelchair

Reed-RDJ
Sue-Scarlett Johansson
Johnny-Chris Evans
Ben-Chris Hemsworth

Are you autistic? All of those already exist in the Marvel universe you nigger

RDJ is iron man
Scarllet Johansson is Black Widow
Christ Evans is Captain America
Chris Hemsworth is Thor

Where have you been living all these years nigga?

It's Gamora. She-Hulk fucked him when he was Director of SHIELD. Probably for a promotion.

Doom's not Christian, he's Doom-ian. He's been to Hell, he's a Sorcerer, he knows about souls and everything, but he's so fucking ego-driven he wouldn't accept anything being higher than himself. Imagine that Stark's a better Christian, since he goes to Church sometimes and prays.

If you mean about the whole God thing, Reed and the F4 already met God, and had him give them his blessing and save Ben's soul, and he exists outside of all that. Stark also got a sorta-compliment from God once.

Each time the Multiverse "reboots" it takes on a new form and the old one proceeds to the "next stage", which is kinda like Heaven for... Abstracts. Either way, THE God is outside all that. Fraction made Reed a Fedora-Tipper when he was a confirmed Christian-Deist for decades (same thing with Stark), but it's being ignored as a non-canon issue now.

fuck comic books

so

But fox never owned the rights to fantastic four

>try looking at it from this angle
kek

that image is problematic, I'm getting triggered as we speak

How does Gamora and She-Hulk interact within each other?

Sounds pretty weird to have 2 green women running around the same universe.

Hilary Duff as Sue Storm
I don't care about the others, I just want to see my childhood crush as my other childhood crush.

Why? Like I said, that was a 5 year storyline across mulltiple books with tons of build-up. No, scratch that, it's a 7 year storyline.

He never finishes, as the Hellicarrier is attacked.

Stark's a right-wing, capitalistic, fascist, toxic-masculinity filled pig!

...Are you serious?

Saldana is too light skinned. Lupita Obongo maybe?

3/4 of these people are literally already in the MCU.

>Doom - Michael Fassbender
That would be great actually

Leslie Jones as The Thing

>Why? Like I said, that was a 5 year storyline across mulltiple books with tons of build-up. No, scratch that, it's a 7 year storyline.
not him but the story is retarded because it touches and changes characters

Doom should be Doom

Glenn Howerton would be so much better.

Gerard Butler would be better. Fassbender is already magnet

ban phoneposters

>Saldana
>Light

Zoe is the definition of medium brown

Lupita is not attractive enough. Remember that she is the only woman that Weinstein denied assaulting. LMAO the ugly black cunt.

So basicly, X-Men.

Couldnt stretchoman slip his finger into someones ear and then expand it into a giant sphere instantly shattering their skull?

You do realize Chris Evans was Johnny Storm before he was Captain America, right?

She's Dominican.

John Goodman as Thing's voice

In Fox X-MEN universe, Marlel will retconn everything.

>Fantastic 4 run on Dunkin'

Gerard Butler is better he has a menacing voice and Scottish sounds like Russian. Fassbender is an old fgt

I remember banging this chick that had an IUD
I could feel it when we were fucking
You know those life saver rings on boats?
Imagine smashing your forehead repeatedly against one.
That's what my dick felt like.
No fun.

>Gerard Butler is better he has a menacing voice and Scottish sounds like Russian. Fassbender is an old fgt
unlike butler fassbender is a terrific actor. butler is pretty much utter trash

Is She Hulk bullet proof like Hulk? This means she can't enjoy anal and that she would need to be a roastie to enjoy normal sex think about it.

Yes and all the FF actors will play the X-Men (Michael Chiklis is now Prof X)

Doom ataining Godhood, each time at a higher level, has been a thing since the damn 60s. He spent all of the 90s as an anti-hero. At the end of SW he admitted that he wasn't good enough for the role, because he finally came face-to-face with his flaws, after 8 years of piss-poor ruling. Doom finally letting go of hatred and blaming others was a great moment.

The blue boxes are Reed talking to Sue, but the takeaway is that it's also Doom's new outlook. The whole theme of Hickman's saga was "everything dies" but, in the end, everything lives.

Gerard Butler belongs in romantic comedy movies for women just like Chris Evans

>Butler
Lol it’s not 2007 anymore lad

Weinstein also denied Ashley Judd and most recently Salma Hayek.

Denying sexually assault / coercion doesn't mean you think the person is ugly.

Lupita is cute and has a decent figure.

You do realize the 2 universes were not connected, right? these casting are to be added to the MCU and nobody there is doublecasted.

Not him but I would pick Butler based on his 300 performance alone.

and box office poison!

Fassbender is already magnet

butler is meme shit

Shulkie fucked Juggernaut and Hercules. I really doubt she got any enjoyment out of fucking Tony. Like I said, she was an Agent of SHIELD and he was the Director at the time. I'm pretty sure that was just a case of her trying to get a promotion.

>Scottish sounds like Russian
Sean Connery's accent in the Hunt for Red October isn't Russian you mong

What is your point? "Dominican" is not a race.

Brown was in reference to her skin color shade. There's light skin, medium tone and dark skin.

Butlet is utter trash, you just want him to yell stupid shit. He isn't Magneto.

Fassbender is the perfect Magneto.

To even think of race-changing the F4 should be a bannable offense.

Brian Cox always plays Russians as well so do lots of Scottish actors its the same accent because they are alcoholics that just fight each other all day

>Michael Chiklis is now Prof X
I like it

The fuck did I just read

>Gerard Butler
lol go back

He was so bad they didn't even hire him back for 300: 2, instead they just CGI'd him since he was so useless

Nice trips but how can juggernaut fuck her when he is tombed in his armour? I don't know who Hercules is but if people are able to squeeze past her skin she must be a roastie lmao.

A brief summary of a 7-year-running storyline happening concurrently across a multitude of titles.

It doesn't matter. She's medium hot. Even now when she's like 40.

>Fantastic Four
>There's six of them.

First F4 had a mestizo Sue Storm.
Second F4 had a black Johnny Storm.

New F4 will likely racebend someone. Possibly Reed.

he died in the first one
Sup Forums sickens me

>Doom ataining Godhood, each time at a higher level, has been a thing since the damn 60s.
Yeah, that part wasn't my problem. Doom always achieves greatness.

The problem was when you said he became good and he became Tony Stark.

Again, Doom should be Doom.

>piss poor ruling
Whoever wrote that comic should be shot to death.

Juggernaut can take off his suit. It's the Gem of Cyttorak that gives him his powers. As for Hercules, it's... Hercules. Greek Demigod, Pussy Slayer, Adventurer.

Stop soyspacing.

Jessica Alba is not a mestizo. Go look up her genetics test she did on tv and watch her be heartbroken when she finds out she's germanic.

>he died in the first one
Spoken like a true FUCKING RETARD

300 2 takes place before 300 you utter moron.

>Sup Forums sickens me
Yeah, your retardation is sick. Sup Forumstards like you belong in the trash.

They're Fantastic FOR You

Juggernaut is a fagot? I see why comics are tanking.

I'd guess Ben. If the Rock wasn't with DC he'd probably be cast.

Just checked
She's 39
I had no idea
She looks great

>300 2 takes place before 300 you utter moron
Nope

>Fantastic Four
>they aren't Fantastic

I figure Sup Forums knows all the cute 8 year olds that could be cast as Katie.

>when the Sup Forumstard doesn't know when Marathon takes place
lmao you fucking retard shouldn't have burned those books like Hitler did, maybe you should have read them and educate yourself. Maybe then you wouldn't be a Nazi nowadays.

Niggers age well due to not doing much hard work.

Nah, Marvel won't racebend any major characters. Especially the F4.

You do know Stark is one of the few people he respects, right? It's been a thing since the 80s. When Stark was thought dead, he declared a day of mourning. They're linked as brothers-in-arms due to Arthurian Shenanigans.

>shot to death
user, Hickman is one of the biggest Doomfags around. The whole point was that Doom keeps everything too close. He's an efficient ruler, but not a good one. That's been a staple since Byrne. It's evident everytime he leaves and Latveria falls into anarchy because his people depend on him. Hell, he found ruling boring back in Emperor Doom.

His whole thing is playing with dichotomies. He's a scientist, but he's a sorcerer. He's a king, but he was born a peasant. He's a ruthless dictator, but he takes care of his people. He want to rule the world, but he wants to save it. He's efficient at keeping things running, but he micromanages everything to the point where people might as well not exist.

I bet Hercules likes men too if he is greek. If Juggernaut is unstoppable when he starts moving he would have ruptured her internals think about it.

It takes place at 300 AD, retard. That's why it's called 300. Guess when 2001 Space Odyssey takes place. Go ahead. Guess.

I know, she was like 70% Spaniard but she doesn't look it. And to be fair, most mestizos aren't exactly 50/50.

Then you have people like Michelle Rodriguez who looks mestizo but is genetically basically a quadroon.

Not the guy you're talking to but
>While King Leonidas and his 300 Spartans have their date with destiny at Thermopylae, another battle against the Persians is brewing, this time at sea. Themistocles (Sullivan Stapleton), a Greek general, sees the threat posed by the God-King Xerxes of Persia. He knows that he must unite all of Greece if he is to stand any chance of repelling the Persian invasion. Even if he accomplishes his mission, Themistocles must still face Artemisia (Eva Green), the ruthless leader of the Persian armada.

>racebend
Nah, they’ll just make Johnny Storm gay.

>It takes place at 300 AD, retard.
Now you're baiting
But you made me laugh
Here's a (You)