The beginning of his downfall

Right here

Suicide attempt when

>mike forced to take action because lucy won't throw the ball
fuck off lucy

Is taeshi high or smth

mike acts like an autistic sperg

what else is new

Ahhh, so I see it's Mike's time of the month.

not today

Jokes on you I liked it the first time

Mike will hit her hard and people will give him shit

Or she will catch it

Either way hes a dumb fuck

I can't even imagine mike sperging out this hard, same with his how he acted at the start of december. seems very ooc

The whole point of the game is to hit your opponent

It impresses me that a large majority of people don't realize that (mostly) none of these cats are blameless for the problems that occur. They're not bad people, they're regular teenagers with teenager problems. Yet I keep seeing shit like "Mike should kill himself," or "Abbey is a shit," or whatever. In lower amounts maybe stuff against Paulo too. Like, that shit's just retarded.

maybe this is his real character, and he's been wearing the "nice guy" mask all of the time while around people

What a couple of grade A spergs. They truly are meant for eachother.

Yeah and the ehole point of having a gf is not cheating on her but peepsgave him shit anyway

mike's the one screaming over dodgeball

>post yfw

Yeah, it's all about the dodgeball game.

That doesn't count as a point, unless Lucy touched the ball with part of her body before it hit Mike.
youtu.be/XRn-AliKdaQ?t=12m24s

this is honestly making me wanna drop the comic.

This is fucking bad.

I hate all of them but I'll leave the killing to themselves

see you on monday

David IS my waifu.

If she dodges and then the banter goes back to square one I swear I'm dropping it until June.

>bitches at her for being mean to him for years
>She stops hitting on him (literally) and he flips out

Why did he take the bait?

>hxh
Good taste user

>the way this is all going to blow up in mikes face
>the way the worlds going to shit on mike
>the way none of his friends will actually care about him
>the authors two favorite characters constantly going through stages of development and regression

And after Taeshi already teased us the canonical ending.

I want this.

this starting to get boring
how many pages till chapter ends ??

This comic exists in dramaland, anything that could conceivably be seen as negative will be.

Seriously, I don't understand why people read this anymore, just go read some penny dreadful or old romance comics (they're dirt cheap) or watch a soap opera. It's the same thing, just faster.

>that image
nice

why does he care so much again
>tells lucy 2 fuck off way back
>seems genuine about it as even in front of sandy says it'd be best if she dies
>still seems slightly aggravated with her presence up to her departure
>she comes back
>more or less a day and he's already sperging over not hitting him in dodge ball
is this just really bad writing or was he always supposed to secretly be a super autist. or both

I unirionically lost it at david.

What is this and why do I love it?

Mike has issues when he's not the one in control. :3c

so it's really bad writing

do you even read the comic or did you just skim it once or something?

Would Lucy be of the manipulation branch? I bet she's applying some bunjee gum on that ball as Mike is breaking down.

i don't think that would push anyone to act this autistic, i took more of his situation with sandy than i did lucy

Why does mike want to get hit with balls so badly?

not this moment in particular, I'm referring to all the buildup of Mike's confused feelings; this is that coming to a head

Because Sandy is starting to ignore him. He is realizing that he always needed Lucy for comfort. He is literally becoming Lucy.

At this point you should know Mike is a huge hypocrit who should have taken his own advise of not clinging to others so obessively. Now he's having a massive guilt trip and feels he should be punished by her but, oh surprise, Lucy doesn't even aknowledge his existence anymore. He's dead to him and he's sperging hardcore about it.

Expect Lucy taking the ball on the face and just shrug it off and walk away. Screencap this.

One step closer to this nutcase...

I'm now imagining Mike laughing like him. Thanks user.

Are you ReaderBro?

I think that's that idiot spammer trying to waste posts and images. Wonder can he be reported...

No, he's a dick who doesn't like these threads so he spams them with pics until they hit bumb limit and image limit.

Mike is a good boy

Hey...you're breaking global rule 10.

At the rate and speed at which these are dumped I almost wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't a mod who is doing it. Hell they really don't like us here.

man i can't help but feel for the guy though. sure, he's obsessive in how he's dealing with it (over texting/calling) but we haven't been shown that she's told him to stop or even acknowledged it during their last date and it's obvious they both love eachother, at least at some point. compared to lucy's obsession where it was towards someone who was already in a relationship and clearly said no, it sucks that mike has become obsessed to someone who seems to string him along in the relationship, not giving him the communication a normal relationship requires mikexdaisy fucking never, why is mikexlucy endgame

I can't imagine they're that petty normally. better to attempt reporting this shit now.

If we have this kind sir keeping us bumped, we might as well sage as we post.
Also remember to report any rule violation, ingluding GR10

Why do some cats have human hair?

To hide their shame.

you mean you dont have cat hair ??

There's like a dozen questions you just don't ask with furry settings, like the sporadic standards of clothing