ITT: Cartoons that went downhill in their second season

ITT: Cartoons that went downhill in their second season

Pic unrelated.

OP, you have to post an example of that first.

Steven Universe

Season 3 was the best season, though...

I just did. Johnny Bravo was awful in its second season. They stripped away the really old school look, focused a lot less on celebrities and had an annoying piece of shit (Carl) and a pointless character (Pops).

The show was only great in it's first season

Nothing to do with OP.

First season was fun and clever, the second season was literally Yelling: The show

>Tfw past season 2 of samurai jack it's been nothing but bad comedy and waifu shit

It's season 5. You can't just randomly assign season numbers according to personal preference.

Get out of here, /sug/

Samurai jack went down hill after season 1. The art got noticeably more blocky and the writing took a hit. Aku was not a threatening villain anymore he was comedic relief. Season 5 would have been ok but they ruined it with ashi.

Why /sug/?

>Threatening villain
>Aku in season 1

I'm kinda convinced you never watched a single Samurai Jack episode, like ever.

Ah, I see, your original post was very confusing.
I agree with you to a large extent, though I'll say that season 4 was absolutely incredible, and I'd rank it somewhat higher than the first one.

Show did went downhill in the second half of season 2

I just know I'm gonna get hated on for this, but I really do think so.

pic related.
Season 1 is god tier thought

And what a steep drop it was.

Total Drama.

Granted it was never a spectacular show by any means to begin with, but after the First Season it took a very large drop in quality imo...

Adventure Time

Nah it was good until like the 4 season (or whichever season it was that introduced Flame Princess. No disrespect but let's be real, after her appearance the show took a MASSIVE Nosedive)